Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    I can't help but think that the real reason the X Men no longer seem to have a 'villain' roster is because Marvel have reinvented them AS the villains.

Just look at AvX, Axis and how many bets there'll be a forthcoming X Men versus Inhumans book which they'll be the 'bad guys'?

The entire cast of Uncanny X Men are ruthless killers, Psylocke included, Colossus and Nightcrawler have been 'reinvented' as less moral characters, and Wolverine has been replaced by an older version of himself who has more dark secrets than the original. The Avengers are the shiny heroes of the 'new age', the X Men are borderline bad guys.
    Which is probably good for the X-Men. In Civil War, the pro-registration side was supposed to be the good guys yet ultimately Stark had to reboot his brain and Pym was revealed as a skrull. in AvX, they tried to paint the X-Men and P5 as the "bad guys" yet to many "Cyclops was right". In an Inhuman vs Mutant context does anyone actually prefer the Inhumans?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

If it was up to me it would be Hellion, Indra, Dust, Surge, Anole, Rockslide and Trance. But it would not really make sense if they would go bad.

Match and QQ on the other hand have been rebels to the case of Xavier for a long time, so they would be logical.

The comment before about Velocidad loosing his mind because he will have a short life makes sense too.

Tin-Man has been a nice character, so I would add him as well.

Speed is a rebellious character as well and it's good to add a non X-Verse mutant.

We do need chicks on the team, so let's get mental problem Wilhelmina Kensington.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    If it was up to me it would be Hellion, Indra, Dust, Surge, Anole, Rockslide and Trance. But it would not really make sense if they would go bad.

Match and QQ on the other hand have been rebels to the case of Xavier for a long time, so they would be logical.

The comment before about Velocidad loosing his mind because he will have a short life makes sense too.

Tin-Man has been a nice character, so I would add him as well.

Speed is a rebellious character as well and it's good to add a non X-Verse mutant.

We do need chicks on the team, so let's get mental problem Wilhelmina Kensington.
    wait, isn't Wilhelmina a hellfire brat? Because if I see them again i might drop the series. something i really don't want to do right now.
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.