Default Hellboy in Mexico

Outstanding. I already own House of the Living Dead on Comixology, but I will buy this volume digitally to be able to read the rest of the Mexico stories with their App.

I realized that the story "Hellboy in Mexico" (A Drunken Blur) is already collected in Hellboy Vol. 11: The Bride of Hell and Others. Is it also going to be collected in this new TPB?
    Last edited by topfueluhl; 08-05-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Outstanding. I already own House of the Living Dead on Comixology, but I will buy this volume digitally to be able to read the rest of the Mexico stories with their App.

I realized that the story "Hellboy in Mexico" (A Drunken Blur) is already collected in Hellboy Vol. 11: The Bride of Hell and Others. Is it also going to be collected in this new TPB?
    Yeah, it is. I think back when it was originally written, they didn't know they were going to do more, otherwise they probably would have held it back from that first collection. So yeah, it's collected twice (or thrice when you consider the library editions).

Well I was figuring since the only uncollected bits were the shorts (assuming an OGN is a collection in of itself) they'd eventually end up collected in Hellboy and the BPRD for that year. This should be pretty great though

Yes, I will certainly get this.

I'll probably wait out these ending up in a library edition, since I already own a by chunk of it in other places, but I'm glad these stories are being collected together where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I'll probably wait out these ending up in a library edition, since I already own a by chunk of it in other places, but I'm glad these stories are being collected together where they belong.
    Agreed. They belong together. It's a nice addition to the library.