Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In MC2, everything up to the original intended ending for the first Amazing Spider-Man run, that it was Baby May Peter found and not Aunt May, is presumably still canon. Since Rachel debuted in the 1980s, she probably still exists somewhere in the MC2, unless the MC2 versions of Scott and Jean happened to finally have kids of their own (not by cloning or travel from alternate universes) and named the daughter Rachel, who would then likely be closer to Mayday's age. Still, as we don't see a lot of the X-People and their roster, who's to say for sure about her?
    She was considered dead in 616 when MC2 first came out (well, she gets sent to the far future and became Mother Askani and died)... So I don't think she ever made an appearance there.

So Iron Goblin. Pete's gonna lose himself over that.

Maybe channel lingering Civil War anger.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So Iron Goblin. Pete's gonna lose himself over that.

Maybe channel lingering Civil War anger.
    That would be interesting, since Tony Stark and Norman Osborn were the two people who f***ed up his life the most, and it doesn't help that both of them are billionaire inventors with a penchant for trying to manipulate him under the guise of mentorship.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Wouldn't Rachel be retired in MC2 if she even exists in that universe?
    I don't know if any X-men besides Cyclops, Wolverine, Juggernaut and Jubilee exist in the MC-2 Universe.

Wasn't it said that most of the X-men died in a final battle with a few survivors and that Xavier's dream of co-existence did sort of come true in the MC-2 Universe ?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    She was considered dead in 616 when MC2 first came out (well, she gets sent to the far future and became Mother Askani and died)... So I don't think she ever made an appearance there.
    That's up for debate, given that the MC2 does incorporate things that happen in the main 616 as part of the "Back history" of the past 616 MC2. For example, we have Carlie Cooper on the Police force, I think Dr. Lang went "missing" for a while and Cassie was upset about that, and when Peter was given the stinger powers in the Main line, Mayday got stingers, shooting dart like things that were invented by her dad back when he was Spiderman as part of new ways to deal with some of the baddies.

So Rachel's Death may be up in the air considering that they do take things from the main line and change things up.

As for the back up with Mayday, I thought it was good, and some interesting nods here and there to changes in the line as well as reaction from the fans in regard to May's changes as well. (Also interesting Updates to the A-Next cast: Crimson Curse -Aerika Harkness has changed her hairstyle again, Bluestreak has grown her hair out and isn't wearing her shades -which is interesting, etc) Crimson says that Mayday is an imposter and May's reply is that she's just the same and has had a change in costume, also interesting that May went to see Cassie about the death of her dad, I'm guessing, as I said above about the changes in regard to the history of the MC2, that Scott either died too or went missing for a while and Cassie can relate to what May's feeling.

I'm hoping they update the heck out of that costume. What looks good on Peter, doesn't look good on May, no offence meant to her but her Dad's suit was designed differently, and she altered Ben's suit to suite (pun not intended) her needs and shape as well. I'd like a mix of Peter and Ben's suits, honestly.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I don't know if any X-men besides Cyclops, Wolverine, Juggernaut and Jubilee exist in the MC-2 Universe.

Wasn't it said that most of the X-men died in a final battle with a few survivors and that Xavier's dream of co-existence did sort of come true in the MC-2 Universe ?
    Yeah it said that they did, but given how loose at times the MC2 does play with things that come in from the Main-verse, I wouldn't hold to it 100% anymore. We have all 4 members of the FF back in the MC2 now too, so open for guesses what could have happened there?