Default What was the last comic you gave away?

The last comic I gave away was Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #1 to my brother. I eventually replaced it digitally.

Before that, the last comic I gave away... was actually like two or three boxes to a friend when I move a few years ago. He got several signed Green Lantern Rebirths out of it, as well as the first three issues of all the New52 launch, among others.

What was the last comic, or comics, you gave away?

Last year for Christmas, I gave a friend Gotham by Gaslight and his girlfriend Velvet: Before the Living End.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

I ended up lending a few tpbs to a friend's (now ex) boyfriend that it doesn't look like I'm ever getting back. Luckily I anticipated this eventuality, and only gave him stuff from my 'giveaways' pile (mostly stuff I'd upgraded in some fashion). Ultimates, Watchmen, and a few others I don't even remember.

Oh, and I sent the Morrison/Millar Swamp Thing tpb to somebody who I hope will enjoy it more than I did.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Last comics I gave away, was a set of Heroes Reborn Fantastic Four. To a former student, just a few days ago.

Last comic I bought specifically to give to someone was a Petshop of Horrors for my niece.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Gave away was a trade of Batman & Robin Reborn (after I managed to get the deluxe HCs for the whole Morrison B&R run cheap as a group on eBay, so I didn't need two copies anymore), bought specifically to give away was Batman Earth One I think.

Gave away twenty-some issues of Bone to my neighbour's son before they moved. Kept saying he was interested in comics and Lord of the Rings type works, thought it may be a good reading experience for him.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I just bought a friend of mine ALL STAR SUPERMAN for her birthday last week, she's always wanted to get into comics.

I gave away a bunch of Pak's BATMAN/SUPERMAN a while back after it became dreadful to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I just bought a friend of mine ALL STAR SUPERMAN for her birthday last week, she's always wanted to get into comics.
    Nice !

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Gave away twenty-some issues of Bone to my neighbour's son before they moved. Kept saying he was interested in comics and Lord of the Rings type works, thought it may be a good reading experience for him.
    That was great!
    Hopefully, he'll find a love for the medium through those.