Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mignolaversity

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Even the completely awesome Lobster Johnson one?
    Yeah, even that one. The one I am pretty happy with was the "Hell of a Family" one. It's more fun to write about character relationships. Still I had a stretch From December to February I think was going pretty good. Lobster Johnson fell in that period.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    It's Artist August on Multiversity Comics, and so every day we've putting together art pieces for various artists. Here's the ones from Mignoalverse artists:

Artist August this year has been great; almost all of my favorite artists have been featured.

Default Hell Notes: The Prehistoric World of Gall Dennar (and Shonchin)

Every one of these is great. I don't post every time, but I do think they're all great and appreciate all you do for this little community we have here

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Every one of these is great. I don't post every time, but I do think they're all great and appreciate all you do for this little community we have here
    Thanks! It's been a big year... and next year even more so!

You brought up some really interesting ideas in regard to Howards and Dennar... I had always just assumed that Howards brought back skills he learned while "being" Dennar in the past. The idea that they might still be inhabiting one another's bodies is an intriguing one. Curious to see how this pans out... the definitely seem to have some sort of "shared consciousness."

I had all but forgotten the girl with right hand print on her forehead. I hope we get some more info on her in Abe soon...

Either way, two great articles in one week was a great holiday present for fans! Well done sir!

The Claw of Justice!

I really enjoy the "caveman" BPRD stories, so it was neat to see a thorough exploration of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I really enjoy the "caveman" BPRD stories, so it was neat to see a thorough exploration of them.
    I didn't think I'd get so much out of so little but those questions ask bigger questions, and soon it develops a life of its own.

I love reading your Hell Notes, they are very thought provoking and good at tying things together.

Default Hell Notes: Langdon Everett Caul

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I love reading your Hell Notes, they are very thought provoking and good at tying things together.
    Thanks! I have a big year ahead of me, starting with...

The first Hell Notes of the year.

Default Hell Notes: What the Hell Is Going Down in Hell?