All-New Member

Default Help Finding Batgirl Image/Possibly Cover

So, I'm getting into Batman/Bat Family comics for the first time after finishing Arkham Knight, and have spent a lot of time reading wikis and best of lists and other such articles online to kinda get my bearings. I'm having a great time of things, especially with Snyder's Batman run. Good stuff!

Anyway, while doing research online about Barbara Gordon and figuring out the whole "is she paralyzed or not paralyzed" stuff with the new 52, I came across a really cool looking picture (possibly a cover?) of Batgirl and Batman swinging on batlines together. She's on the right of the photo smiling, her legs are crossed and the yellow underside of the cape is showing prominently in the cover. I really loved the picture but now can't seem to find it anywhere! I was hoping to use it as a wallpaper for my younger sister. Can anyone help me out? It feels like the image was so iconic, it's hard to believe SOMEONE out there won't know what I'm talking about.

The only thing the comes to mind is Batgirl #33's variant cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    The only thing the comes to mind is Batgirl #33's variant cover.

Kinda off-topic, but... aww! I love Bea Arthur! My favorite golden girl!!

Incredible Member

The only thing i can really think of is Batman and Carrie Kelly, but she's dressed as Robin. Or this piece of fanart that seems to fit the bill?