11 22.92%
  • Depends

13 27.08%
  • Don't Care

4 8.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

I was just wondering;

Instead of the Invisible Jet being literally an invisible jet plane, what if the 'Jet' was a sort of invisible and intangible exo-skeleton attached to Diana's armor and that it is the reason Diana appears to be able to fly? (Think of it as an invisible Iron Man suit thats sole purpose is to make the wearer able to fly)

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    I was just wondering;

Instead of the Invisible Jet being literally an invisible jet plane, what if the 'Jet' was a sort of invisible and intangible exo-skeleton attached to Diana's armor and that it is the reason Diana appears to be able to fly? (Think of it as an invisible Iron Man suit thats sole purpose is to make the wearer able to fly)
    This is actually a cool concept. I def want a nod to the invisible jet in the upcoming films. If not your idea, maybe Steve could crash onto PI while flying a next-gen military jet with cloaking tech. But yeah, give us something.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I love the invisible jet, not only because it's cool, but because it was a signifier of the Amazon's technical advancement when it was introduced. It added more wonder to their mythos and cultural development. Historically war has brought about inventions, but it's an intriguing idea to think of Amazon society making progressive leaps in the development of art, design, medicine, technology, etc. from peacefully coexisting together, a love of learning and drive to create, and little antagonism to get in the way.

I'm not the biggest fan of the portrayal of the Amazons as a stagnant, frozen-in-time culture in the Azz's run in the DCnU. It gives them one less possibility for stories and limits the amazement the Amazons should cause interacting with the world.

The Atlanteans should have differently designed tech based on their needs and environment, but I'd recreate the Amazons as a few hundred years advanced of Patriarch's World, based on their approach to science, medicine, technology, design, etc.

The Invisible Jet is awesome-- not a regular jet tat has cloaking... but the true invisible jet-- (and folks inside are invisible too) .... even if she flies, it's awesome and iconic.... and as the ablve poster said, it's a benchmark of Amazon technology...

I mean I agree. It's like her like Diana Prince Id if written well it can work