Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Plaz in the new lego game...

He looks weird, I'm not sure Lego is his thing. He's seems more the Playdogh/Sillyputty type.

Anyone have this?

Of all the "elastic action heroes" licensed characters, he was the only one that really made sense LOL! Although you could argue the Hulk!http://megomuseum.com/heroes/images/heros.jpg
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-17-2014 at 04:36 PM.

I wish the proposed cartoon staring Tom Kenny as the voice of Plastic Man could have been green lighted.

BANNED

I love Plas. The Wachowskis almost did a movie back in the 90's. That would've been interesting. I can't wait to see more of him in the New 52.

He'll be part of Convergence (in Week Four).

PRE-CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, EARTH X
    PLASTIC MAN AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS
    Writer: Simon Oliver
    Artist: John McCrea
    Colorist: John Kalisz
    Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters are on the gallows in a New York taken over by Nazis, when robot super-heroes attack from Futures End and enemies become allies.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=57452

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    I've got the two trade paperbacks collecting the first 12 issues of Kyle Baker's run. I'll have to hunt down the remaining, uncollected issues.

Now there's a series calling for the deluxe hardcover treatment!
    Been looking around the net for some Plastic Man graphic novels/comics. Only ones I could find were the ones used at amazon (usually overpriced). I can't wait until DC republishes all or most of his stories.

All-New Member

greetings...

I even used Plastic Man's name as my user name for this forum.

I never saw his cartoon as I was too young to even remember it. I first heard of the name "Plastic Man" in the early 1990s when then NBA player Stacey Augmon was given that nickname by the Atlanta Hawks' TV/radio announcers. Back then the internet was nearly non existent so I didn't know any other sources to know about him. It wasn't until Batman The Brave and The Bold that we saw Plastic Man given screen time (2008). I read on wiki that he was "briefly seen" in the JLU episode "The Greatest Story Never Told" and despite keeping my eyes peeled I never caught him.

I recently purchased his DVD set (4 disks of 25 episodes) at amazon for ~$9...

Overall Plastic Man should be given more appearances in comics/DCUA movies for his abilities and his goofy personality is a breathe of fresh air...I think he's really funny as we have seen on BTB&TB.

GO Plastic Man!

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    I've got the two trade paperbacks collecting the first 12 issues of Kyle Baker's run. I'll have to hunt down the remaining, uncollected issues.

Now there's a series calling for the deluxe hardcover treatment!
    That series was released in trade? I never saw them anywhere.

Did anyone like the reveal that Plastic Man had a son?

CONVERGENCE: PLASTIC MAN AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #1
    Written by SIMON OLIVER
    Art by JOHN McCREA
    Cover by HILARY BARTA
    Variant cover designed by CHIP KIDD
    On sale APRIL 29 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 2, $3.99 US • RATED T
    STARRING HEROES FROM CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! You have to see this story to believe it! Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters are on the gallows in a New York City taken over by Nazis, when robot super heroes attack from Futures End and enemies become allies.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Does plasticman even have a rogue's gallery? I'm trying to look them up but it seems that most of his antagonists have only one or two appearances at most.

Spectacular Member

I'm happy that Plastic Man is getting some spotlight during the Convergence event. I'm looking forward to those two issues. I am curious if he has even made an appearance yet in the New 52? i think he would be excellent in a guest appearance in Harley Quinn.

where's plas now?
    i really loved him in morrison's run
    there's too many great JLA moments to list down here, IMO the justice league(s) need a dose of his humour
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Does plasticman even have a rogue's gallery? I'm trying to look them up but it seems that most of his antagonists have only one or two appearances at most.
    Man, in those original Jack Cole comics from the '40s the bad guys tend not to survive to the end of the issue.

Excited for Plas getting two issues in Convergence (along with the other Quality heroes).