Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Plastic Man is cool. Remember when he was a lamp that one time? I'd love to have that lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Plastic Man is cool. Remember when he was a lamp that one time? I'd love to have that lamp.
    i remembered when he was barda's dress, that was hysterical.

what i like about him is despite is easy going demeanor, batman's absolutely terrified of his powers levels
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Got a quote/panel from bats?

i'm trying to find some panels from the JLA days
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Ah yes. Probably true, though I remember feeling Dibny had been gypped a bit.

Incredible Member

a silly idea, but what if the straw hat pirates got sucked into the bleed, then captured by brainiac in convergence.

against

Astonishing Member

with the recent success of harley quinn and her brand of humor, i was half expecting for dc to launch a plasticman series.

hey, bat-mite and bizarro get titles of their own, plas surely deserves one too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    with the recent success of harley quinn and her brand of humor, i was half expecting for dc to launch a plasticman series.

hey, bat-mite and bizarro get titles of their own, plas surely deserves one too.

plas is just wired for humor.

Astonishing Member

bleedingcool had an article that ceiling pattern of central city pd station looks like plaz's suit.

i just watched the flash and every shot of ccpd station ceiling keeps me thinking that it would probably be sooo funny to have plaz pop up someday in the flash.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Did anyone like the reveal that Plastic Man had a son?
    I liked Offspring and wanted to see more of him as a member of the Teen Titans. His powerset is actually greater than his father's as he can also change his color. I hope the two of them make their DCnU 52 introduction soon.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    bleedingcool had an article that ceiling pattern of central city pd station looks like plaz's suit.

i just watched the flash and every shot of ccpd station ceiling keeps me thinking that it would probably be sooo funny to have plaz pop up someday in the flash.
    LOL, don't know if that's meant to be him, but yes what an awesome way that would be to introduce Plaz!

Especially if they had several hidden easter-egg cameos - wall panels, furniture, objects, etc... in episodes building up to before the reveal.
    Then when he explains how he knew or saw something, you have to go back and see OMG! He was really there all the time!
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-07-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Plasticman is my fourth favorite DC character...although sometimes he stretches out into the 3rd and 2nd spot because he's just so darn much fun!

Which is one of the main reasons I will never forgive the creation of Flashpoint. That blasted arc and its gruesomeness made me not want to even look at Plasticman for months afterward.

Loved Lego Plaz.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Some more awesome Jack Cole splash pages

from Police Comics #38

from Police Comics #40

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Incredible Member