View Poll Results: WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LINE FOR AUGUST?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • COSMIC DAWN

2 12.50%
  • CURSED DAWN

4 25.00%
  • GOTHAM'S DAWN

5 31.25%
  • HEROES DAWN

1 6.25%
  • INFINITE DAWN

0 0%
  • STEEL DAWN

4 25.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I live in Washington State roughly 2 hours away from the Okanogan Complex Fire that just won't let up. Been doing a ton of volunteering when I'm not working, so to be honest any titles I'm working on could very well be late for September. Apologies all around.

In the meantime, put me down for 1 of everything; another great month everybody.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I live in Washington State roughly 2 hours away from the Okanogan Complex Fire that just won't let up. Been doing a ton of volunteering when I'm not working, so to be honest any titles I'm working on could very well be late for September. Apologies all around.

In the meantime, put me down for 1 of everything; another great month everybody.
    Sorry to hear about that and proud to see you helping in that effort.

Good on you! You're a superhero on and off the forums!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

I'm gonna take one of everything again this month, too.
    Too many great books to choose from!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Well done. Help as best you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

One of everything to keep me entertained here at work please!

And it looks like Gotham Dawn has pulled ahead in the dying days of this month!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I am going to take one of everything again this month. Feel good, working good hours, even with school. So one of everything fits! Great job everyone.

I'll be sending in next month issues by the end of today. Very busy. Sorry haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Another month has passed in the dynamic New Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC New Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at DC NEW DAWN LIVE!

Plus, those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it… or make continuity errors! Check out our post-forum reboot archive here:

JUNE | JULY | AUG. | SEP.
    OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

JAN. | FEB. | MAR. | APR.
    MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.

New this month, Age of Marvels and New Dawn have an OFFICIAL WIKI! I've added a lot of our work, creating a place to easily read full runs of titles, to brush up on your continuity, to check out all the promo art, and to preserve our efforts in the event of another forum reboot. But its a big job and simply too much for one man! I need your help, so if you have the time and want to help save all our hard work for posterity, please contribute! Add solicitations! I'm a wiki amateur myself, but if you need help, just let me know!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC New Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for AUGUST 2015!

TOTAL SALES: 493!

FAVORITE LINE POLL WINNER:
    TOP SELLING TITLE: justice league: New dawn #15, cyborg #6 (of 6) and batman #15 with 14!
    RUNNER-UPS: justice league dark #5 and the walking deadman #5 with 13!
    TOP SELLING LINE: CURSED DAWN
    TOP SALES PER TITLE: HEROES DAWN with 11.2!

BREAKDOWN:

INFINITE DAWN
    suicide squad #9 - 12
    earth-3 #6 - 11
    agents of the multiverse #10 – 11
    the secret six #10 - 10
    seven soldiers of virtue #9 - 9
    earth-51: Vir letum #5 - 7
    Total: 60
    Average: 10

HEROES DAWN
    justice league: New dawn #15 – 14
    cyborg #6 (of 6) - 14
    flash #13 - 12
    arsenal #11 - 11
    sensation comics #8 - 8
    nature force #15 - 8
    Total: 67
    Average: 11.2

STEEL DAWN
    superman #14 - 12
    superman one million #2 – 12
    krypto unleashed #14 - 12
    clark kent: Journalist of steel #15 - 11
    superman: The man of tomorrow #8 - 11
    supergirl unchained 2 - 9
    young justice #2 - 9
    black lightning #2 - 9
    action #14 - 9
    the uncanny superboy#7 – 8
    ambush bug's splatterhouse #2 - 8
    thorn #2 - 7
    Total: 117
    Average: 9.6

GOTHAM'S DAWN
    batman #15 – 14
    nightwing #13 - 12
    darkhawk & the renegades #3 – 10
    harper row: agent of argus #11 - 9
    outsiders: spear of destiny #3 (of 6) - 8
    gotham city sirens #3 - 8
    cold justice #15 - 7
    detective comics #6 - 7
    Total: 75
    Average: 9.4

COSMIC DAWN
    green lantern's light #9 - 11
    hawkworld #5 - 11
    black adam and the marvels #8 – 11
    space ghost:coast to coast#9 - 10
    orion of apokolips #8 - 10
    Total: 53
    Average: 10.6

CURSED DAWN
    justice league dark #5 – 13
    the walking deadman #5 - 13
    curse of the phantasm #4 – 11
    hellblazer #13 – 11
    the many myths and wonder woman #8 - 10
    sentinels of magic #3 - 10
    doom patrol #4 – 10
    preacher: Between heaven and hell #5 - 10
    the elite #13 - 9
    jonah hex: Purge night #5 - 9
    sandman #5 - 8
    wings and a prayer #3 (of 4) - 7
    Total: 121
    Average: 10.1

TOTAL SALES: 493!

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Prepare your bodies accordingly!

Remember plotters, the Deadline for submission of your solicitations is THE 29th ! If you haven’t already submitted them, that means you're late, so get to it!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I love reading through these stats! Brilliantly done. Also, great to see a Wiki! It's a godsend for a new reader like myself.
    My fan fiction:

Nice work Exciter, thanks for tallying up the titles!

Excellent work, Exciter. Also big CONGRATS to you and BaneofKings for you top honors with you ND lines. Great job by all plotters and we definitely appreciate all the support.

Great job Ex and congratulations to our winners and to all of our participants this month!

NEW DAWN SEPTEMBER IS NOW PLAYING AT http://community.comicbookresources....dawn-september!!