Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Ninty said last year that they will be showing the new Zelda game at this E3 but I prepaing myself to expect their shiny new game to be Mario Party U.

They should also be showing Pokken Fighters and new games from Next Level, Intelligent Systems and Retro.

I'm hoping we get an announcement that fatal frame v is coming to the west

Nintendo will continue to show games after the presentation.

Miyamoto will show off two games in the treehouse presentation

Im wondering what visual style theyre going with for the new Zelda? Im sure many hope they go with a more realistic Twilight Princess look, but I wouldnt mind something like Skyward Sword again either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Im wondering what visual style theyre going with for the new Zelda? Im sure many hope they go with a more realistic Twilight Princess look, but I wouldnt mind something like Skyward Sword again either.
    Nothing against you but I always find it weird when people say they want a realistic Zelda when the game is about fairys in a far way magical land.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Nothing against you but I always find it weird when people say they want a realistic Zelda when the game is about fairys in a far way magical land.
    Thats a bit narrow-minded. Look at Skyrim and Dark Souls. Even the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings movies. Complete fantasy but with a realistic look to make them seem grounded. I dont really care how Zelda looks at this point, more than anything Im hoping for new mechanics.
    Last edited by Ghost; 06-10-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Well, in all fairness, the Twilight Princess look did kind of fit that whole far away magic land kind of thing, kind of reminded me of a FF/Kingdom Hearts type style.

Saying that though, the soft, light LoZ was always my favourite visual style in the LoZ games, I'd take the Skyward Sword and even Wind Waker styles over Twilight Princess.

TIME leaked 3 Nintendo games. two new small IP from Miyamoto and a returning face

Spoilers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834686

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    TIME leaked 3 Nintendo games. two new small IP from Miyamoto and a returning face

Spoilers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834686
    *dies*

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Thats a bit narrow-minded. Look at Skyrim and Dark Souls. Even the Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings movies. Complete fantasy but with a realistic look to make them seem grounded. I dont really care how Zelda looks at this point, more than anything Im hoping for new mechanics.
    I couldn't stand LOTR but the "realistic" look was to help expand the grand/epic story (of the midgets walking for 9 hours:P) but one of the emphasis of the Zelda games was exploration and adventure which helps with a more orginal art style than generic gritty woods etc that's just my take tho.

I couldn't stand LOTR but the "realistic" look was to help expand the grand/epic story (of the midgets walking for 9 hours:P) but one of the emphasis of the Zelda games was exploration and adventure which helps with a more orginal art style than generic gritty woods etc that's just my take tho.
    Nah i see what you mean. I also enjoyed the Rankin Bass Hobbit/Return of the King animation.

And realistic doesnt necessarily mean 'gritty'. Think Twilight princess, not Gears of War or something similar. Nothing is really original anymore when you study art. Just different interpretations of something that already exists.

Last edited by Ghost; 06-10-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Funny names, plus the returning game YAYYY

But ugh, leaks, I'd rather they were just revealed in 10 minutes time, with the trailers and what not ugh OTL

SSB4 YAYYY, Miis yawnn.
    Last edited by Step; 06-10-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Yarn Yoshi looks super cute and very creative.

EDIT: Oh, toad game?

Zelda game!!
    Last edited by Step; 06-10-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Oh good god, Zelda is going open world.
    Life is but a dream