Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

the day marvel starts getting honest about their treatment of the ff is the day pigs fly.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the day marvel starts getting honest about their treatment of the ff is the day pigs fly.
    They're one of my all-time favorite teams so to see all this crap on both sides is sad. It also is bad for the Surfer (my all-time fave).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

* never mind already answered *

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter has more on Trank's alleged behaviour during shooting and Fox's mishandling of the movie
    That's a lot more detailed than their other article I read. Didn't know the part about Trank defacing family pictures in the landlord's home. Usually they just don't get any old house to rent. They get something pretty ritzy. Johnny Depp was in Indiana filming Public Enemy near where I live and he was staying in someone's home. I read that as part of the arrangement the owner could never disclose it publicly. One rumor was that it was the home of a billionaire who lives in Indiana and very near the location shooting. But a gossip columnist for one of the Chicago papers said it was a home in Illinois. There's plenty of expensive homes on the Gold Coast in Chicago, Kenilworth, etc.

If that is all true then that was pretty immature of Trank to mess up the home he was staying in. I can see why there was such a lack of news about this movie during the shoot too. And they had nothing ready for a Super Bowl commercial or any other advance campaign.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-12-2015 at 02:28 PM.