Page 92 of 678 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10158

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    congratulations you won a award here is your prize below for being a sulky cry baby

Oh, that's cute. Sorry. You don't get a free pass for enabling racism and sexism and islamaphobia because you wanted your authoritarian daddy figure. Real people are being threatened, degraded and insulted and your answer is to shout 'your head is up your ass' in reference to that. Thank you for telling us who you are.

Your post was in response to a woman sharing a story about being told to kill herself. Your response is to turn around and whine about 'Hillary Clinton supporters'. I am pointing out that forces that were once muted are now emboldened and you don't really seem to care so long as you get to insult people yourself. You helped to embolden them if you voted Trump. That's just how it is. The same thing happened with Brexit. That's on the hands of everyone who voted for him, no matter what their personal intent.

Yes, yes. Internet tough guy.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-10-2016 at 02:41 AM.

i did vote for trump not to be divided but to make america great again, not telling everyone to hate blacks, and not telling someone to kill themselves, that was your liberal pals fault and now its under control. blame the democrats the party that loves dead cops and called the paris attacks a "setback". Spike-X and you need to understand that we need to come together otherwise nothing will be done not at all.
    You're deluded. The KKK voted for your guy. You were just shown an example of what is happening. There is plenty more. You don't care. You think plugging your fingers in your ears and shouting 'MAGA!' will work while Trump packs his cabinet with racist revanchists, climate skeptics, and torture apologists and, of course, anti-LGBT pushers. The Democrats don't love 'dead cops'. Your assertions are as vile as they are untrue. And you ask for people to come together? No. What you're asking for is submission and surrender. You won't get it. It's especially rich coming from a guy who voted for the guy who ran for the presidency on the ticket of a party that immediately conspired to sabotage Obama from day one. But I guess none of that matters, right? Just as long as the 'right' people win, all other norms are immaterial, or only matter when it's your guy in charge.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-10-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    If you voted for Trump, this is what you voted for. This is who you are.
    No, its not who everyone is. Not everyone who voted for the guy feels this way, and to post it over and over just shows a hypocritical blanket label.

And no I didn't vote for Trump either so its not like I feel the need to defend myself. I'm very concerned about said presidency for various reasons. But this hypocrisy needs to be pointed out nonetheless. Its a two-way street. If judging is wrong, and labeling is wrong, then its wrong across the board, and thus just as wrong to tag anyone and everyone whom voted for the guy as being as bad as the mental defects who are doing these nasty things.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

i did vote for trump not to be divided but to make america great again, not telling everyone to hate blacks, and not telling someone to kill themselves, that was your liberal pals fault and now its under control. blame the democrats the party that loves dead cops and called the paris attacks a "setback". Spike-X and you need to understand that we need to come together otherwise nothing will be done not at all.
    #thisiswhoyouare

SEE! It works!
    This is a great, we must spread it to the whole internet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    No, its not who everyone is. Not everyone who voted for the guy feels this way, and to post it over and over just shows a hypocritical blanket label.

And no I didn't vote for Trump either so its not like I feel the need to defend myself. I'm very concerned about said presidency for various reasons. But this hypocrisy needs to be pointed out nonetheless. Its a two-way street. If judging is wrong, and labeling is wrong, then its wrong across the board, and thus just as wrong to tag anyone and everyone whom voted for the guy as being as bad as the mental defects who are doing these nasty things.
    I think you are right about a lot of this.
    The problem is that this kind of view is completely in line with what Trump thinks and his statements on these topics.
    KKK and other hatefull groups like that supported Trump publicly because of his racist and sexist views.
    So while some good people might have voted for him despite of those things, those other groups voted for him because of it.

For me, the scary thing about Trump isn't Trump, himself (he's more of just an embarrassment, really), but his cohort of bigoted supporters and the people he might be putting in his cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    Some went third party (mostly Stein), some went joke vote, some went Trump and some didn't go vote at all. All of whom making sure none of the values Bernie stands for will have any chance in the next 2-8 years. "Voting their conscience", my arse, foolish immature entitled brats.
    I'm not so sure that third party voters and joke-voters affected the outcome all that much. Looking at voter demographics, it seems Trump won bigly on working-class whites, particularly working-class white males. I don't know that the third party votes could have made up for that. Maybe if you throw in the non-voters, but I don't know how many of them there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

Not everyone who voted for Trump is a raging whatever-ist, but they were still ok with being represented by a man who encourages this sort of overt racism and misogyny. They have to take responsibility for that.

BANNED

Cop deaths are down anyway not to mention its white guys who are the largest killers of cops.

You voted for the guy who the KKK openly endorsed yeah you are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Not everyone who voted for Trump is a raging whatever-ist, but they were still ok with being represented by a man who encourages this sort of overt racism and misogyny. They have to take responsibility for that.
    Indeed. Whatever their reasons, they were okay with this.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I've settled on 'the Hairpiece.'
    I do believe that is his real hair. It might be a silly hairstyle, but I don't believe it's fake.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I can only reason that a lot of those who voted did so without being fully informed. They figured it was time for the Republicans to be in control, figured that no matter what happened it wouldn't negatively impact them, that they were somehow safe, that they didn't care what happened to others or to the rest of the country. It really was Brexit, only time will tell if they regret it later. Real shame people don't hyave the foresight to consider the future and take the time to get to know who they are voting for.

Only time will tell.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I can only reason that a lot of those who voted did so without being fully informed. They figured it was time for the Republicans to be in control, figured that no matter what happened it wouldn't negatively impact them, that they were somehow safe, that they didn't care what happened to others or to the rest of the country. It really was Brexit, only time will tell if they regret it later. Real shame people don't hyave the foresight to consider the future and take the time to get to know who they are voting for.

Only time will tell.
    QFT

Sadly all too common a phenomenon.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

You're in for a huge disappointment, of course. Shoulda voted for somebody with skills.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    You're in for a huge disappointment, of course. Shoulda voted for somebody with skills.
    Skills to handle her e mail server?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I do believe that is his real hair. It might be a silly hairstyle, but I don't believe it's fake.
    Trump had hair plugs put in years back when he was married to Ivana and it was part of a well known assault on her that was part of the divorce deposition.

A New Yorker article included it in a summary of some of Trump's questionable actions.

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,” he said. But eventually, when he was cleaning house during his own divorce, he said, “I threw it all out.” He went on, “The larger tragedy is that Trump might be elected President of the United States. I never imagined in my wildest nightmares that it would come to this.”