Page 614 of 678 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 10158
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'm sure he'll get some money from some dimwits. Wasn't there a complaint during the campaign last summer that once they starting donating to Trump's campaign from his website , they couldn't shut it off and it was making repeat charges to a credit card or something like that? I can see Steve Bannon's stubby fingers on this.
    Yup it was a big complaint for a number of people who had their card info basically stolen in some cases. There's some question of where that info went to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Studying internationally isn't that hard when countries are right next to each other. ;-)
    Currently Living In =/= From

You also have talked about voting for German politicians from what I recall so I call BS here.

BANNED

Find that post, be my guest.

I can't vote for any Germans, but i'm sure I have spoken against Angela Merkel in favor of Afd. Not that any of this matters now that Marine Le Pen will win the France elections.

I can't vote for any Germans, but i'm sure I have spoken against Angela Merkel in favor of Afd. Not that any of this matters now that Marine Le Pen will win the France elections.
    Seeing as I can't find any posts regarding the 'masterful troll' question you can't/won't answer when looking up your posts in this thread, I'll trust my memory over the apparently-buggy CBR Search that can find them when I look at my posts.

BANNED

I hear that the AfD is crashing in the polls in Germany and has slipped below 10 percent and that Marine is like 20 points behind in the important 2nd round of voting.

Guess people are looking at the dumpster fire of our president and realizing what voting for a populist can lead to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Seeing as I can't find any posts regarding the 'masterful troll' question you can't/won't answer when looking up your posts in this thread, I'll trust my memory over the apparently-buggy CBR Search that can find them when I look at my posts.
    Partly my fault.
    I had made a joke that the mods misread as me accusing Drz of doing highly illegal things (the joke was that clicking the link in his profile would make our computers do highly illegal things and immediately inform the authorities to get us into trouble). They ended up deleting the entire speculation discussion about where Drz is from and I ended up getting banned for a month.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    I hear that the AfD is crashing in the polls in Germany and has slipped below 10 percent and that Marine is like 20 points behind in the important 2nd round of voting..

Better odds than Trump. I like it!

BANNED

Better odds than Trump. I like it!
    That was the statistical likelihood of winning, not the projected vote share.
    And it was before Comey did his outrageous sabotage move, which has been proven to have swayed many voters.

Please think before you post. You could save valuable bandwidth now that net neutrality will die.

That was the statistical likelihood of winning, not the projected vote share.
    And it was before Comey did his outrageous sabotage move, which has been proven to have swayed many voters.

Please think before you post. You could save valuable bandwidth now that net neutrality will die.

I take it you have a list of names and "Underlings Computer Shadiness" as the exact reason they voted against HRC?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I take it you have a list of names and "Underlings Computer Shadiness" as the exact reason they voted against HRC?
    Love you, too, sticky buns.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    That's your opinion. I will talk about Clinton if I want, free country, you and others do. Rightwingers or leaners look for things and leftwingers or leaners look for other things and Hillary clearly failed (starting in '08) on meeting what many on the left wanted of her, she lost too many in the center and left of her. numberthirty gets that.
    To clarify, I feel like it's more like "Center-Right/Business As Usual" Democrats just are not a compromise that many voters are willing to make anymore.

It's not like those folks can't work out that a someone who amounts to a payday lending minion was running the DNC for the last primary.

Partly my fault.
    I had made a joke that the mods misread as me accusing Drz of doing highly illegal things (the joke was that clicking the link in his profile would make our computers do highly illegal things and immediately inform the authorities to get us into trouble). They ended up deleting the entire speculation discussion about where Drz is from and I ended up getting banned for a month.
    Well thanks for the heads up, I didn't think the Search was quite that bad before today.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    To clarify, I feel like it's more like "Center-Right/Business As Usual" Democrats just are not a compromise that many voters are willing to make anymore.
    So you keep saying.

Anyway, you've got Trump instead now so let's stop dwelling on Clinton and see how that works out for you.

It's a month in and everyone from Mexico, to Germany, to Iran, to Canada, to Sweden (etc) is looking at us like we're nuts... because people don't seem to understand the responsibility that goes along with democracy.

They are wondering "what kind of people would let an idiot like this become president?" and you're answering that question with your every post.

------
    "Trump comment about immigration 'problems' baffles Sweden"

"U.S. President Donald Trump's suggestion that Sweden experienced an immigration-related security incident prompted a baffled response from the Scandinavian country on Sunday as diplomats asked for an explanation and citizens responded with amusement.

Trump, who in his first weeks in office has tried to sharply tighten U.S. borders on national security grounds, cited Sweden as a country that had experienced problems with immigrants in remarks at a rally on Saturday.

"You look at what's happening last night in Sweden," Trump said. "Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible."

That appeared to confuse the Swedish government, which asked the U.S. State Department to explain what the new president meant.

"We are trying to get clarity," Swedish Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Catarina Axelsson said...

Fox News, a U.S. cable news channel that has sometimes been cited favorably by Trump, ran a report on Friday night about alleged migrant-related crime problems in the country.

Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as the country has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq.

Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom appeared to respond to Trump's latest statement by posting on Twitter an excerpt of a recent speech in which she said democracy and diplomacy "require us to respect science, facts and the media."

Her predecessor was less circumspect.

"Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound," former Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt wrote on Twitter.

Other Swedes mocked Trump's remark on Twitter using the hashtag #LastNightInSweden, posting pictures of reindeer, Swedish meatballs and people assembling the country's famous IKEA furniture."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15Y0QH
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 02-19-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

I hear that the AfD is crashing in the polls in Germany and has slipped below 10 percent and that Marine is like 20 points behind in the important 2nd round of voting.

Guess people are looking at the dumpster fire of our president and realizing what voting for a populist can lead to.
    Oh yeah.
    It actually is that way.

Germany is pulling hard left after watching Trump do his idiotic ****.

It's scaring the hell out of people here.

In that regard I need to thank Trump.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    Oh yeah.
    It actually is that way.

Germany is pulling hard left after watching Trump do his idiotic ****.

It's scaring the hell out of people here.

In that regard I need to thank Trump.
    well at least you guys have some hope.