Page 197 of 678 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 10158
    BANNED

also why are his kids so involved in this transition?

they are sitting in briefings, taking over his business (which is a serious conflict of interest)?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    indeed, I know if the Spurs win this year, they ain't going

Pop is not having it
    And if the Cavs repeat, you KNOW Lebron will say "Hell no! We won't go!" to a White House visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Actually she made it clear that she was on the warpath, even after multiple military experts told her her actions would end up in war with all certainty.
    Once again, where is your proof? Provide links to legitimate articles, then, and only then will I accept your claims.

Illegals are not americans, thats the whole point of them being illegals. Also the ban of muslims was of national security nature, until such a time that the safety of american people from the middle eastern terrorists can be guaranteed. Both are very sensible, one is about enforcing the law, the other is about security.
    And what about white, Anglo-Saxon terrorists like Dylan Roof who shot up a black church, killing nine innocent people? What do we do about them? How do we provide security from the snakes already in the country's bosom? We have more to fear from homegrown nutcases like Roof and crackpot militias than we do Middle Easterners.

Also the whole point of his campaign is that there are no minority voters, there are americans and then everybody else, and to him americans come first, regardless of gender or race or whatever meaningless crap identity politics teaches you.
    Do you REALLY believe that bullshit Trump's been spouting while he refuses to publicly denounce in the strongest possible terms the likes of David Duke, the KKK, and other white supremacists who've been creaming their shorts non-stop since Trump won the election?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

there has also not been one press conference since his election, he's sat down with 60 Minutes, but no open press events where the press can ask questions and engage the President-Elect

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    This is what I was talking about by post truth. There is not 40 percent unemployment. Hillary Clinton did not plan a nuclear war with Russia. Stop getting your news from Reddit memes.
    She may not have explicitly wanted a nuclear war with Russia but she did want a no-fly zone over Syria which would have put us in a proxy war with Russia since they're pretty much the only other planes in Syrian airspace.

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called for the creation of a no-fly zone inside Syria Thursday, the day after Russian warplanes started bombing rebels fighting the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.'

This could be considered "fake news" since its from MSNBC but here's the link anyway.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...ly-zones-syria

Hillary Clinton loves war.

BANNED

Bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free

if someone comes here legally, and works 50-80 hours a week at a job that an American on unemployment doesn't want, so that their children can have a shot that they never had

that's an American to me

If someone comes here legally and they choose to serve this country, thats an American to me
    I fixed that for you.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post
    She may not have explicitly wanted a nuclear war with Russia but she did want a no-fly zone over Syria which would have put us in a proxy war with Russia since they're pretty much the only other planes in Syrian airspace.

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called for the creation of a no-fly zone inside Syria Thursday, the day after Russian warplanes started bombing rebels fighting the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.'

This could be considered "fake news" since its from MSNBC but here's the link anyway.

No she doesn't. But riddle me this.... .why do you think Putin preferred Trump over her hmmmmm?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    No she doesn't. But riddle me this.... .why do you think Putin preferred Trump over her hmmmmm?
    I know this one, because Putin thinks Trumo might go easy ok his country for all the santions that habe been imposed to Russia

BANNED

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38141686

R.I.P Obamacare & good riddance to it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post

Do you live in the U.S., or are you just another one of those callow young international edgelords?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post

its stopping Russia from intervening in an internal civil war

personally, I say lets drop a glass jar over the place, give it a year, and deal with whoever is left standing

no one should be in there, not us, certainly not Russia

BANNED

its stopping Russia from intervening in an internal civil war
    Russia is in Syria because of Assad's request.

America is there to take it over for a Oil pipeline.

Know the difference!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Say that to the face of someone who's desperate to hold on to health insurance because his or her life, or the life of loved one might well depend on it, and see how long you stay upright. Yes, Obamacare isn't perfect, never was perfect, never would be perfect, but to millions of people, it's all they have, and the threat of losing that coverage, especially since they have no way of know what, if anything will replace it, is nothing to crow about. I sincerely hope you never have to face a frightening situation like that.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Russia is in Syria because of Assad's request.

America is there to take it over for a Oil pipeline.

Know the difference!
    Assad is a tyrant who jails and tortures those who protest his near dictatorial rule

Putin is fine with leaders who want to rule in that manner

and you left out the last part of my post in that this is an internal civil war and NO ONE should be intervening

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Say that to the face of someone who's desperate to hold on to health insurance because his or her life, or the life of loved one might well depend on it, and see how long you stay upright. Yes, Obamacare isn't perfect, never was perfect, never would be perfect, but to millions of people, it's all they have, and the threat of losing that coverage, especially since they have no way of know what, if anything will replace it, is nothing to crow about. I sincerely hope you never have to face a frightening situation like that.
    so my mom will lose her coverage because she's a diabetic (and companies consider that a pre existing condition)

BANNED

Assad is a tyrant who jails and tortures those who protest his near dictatorial rule
    Ah yes, and they need American democracy? How has that helped the world again? Oh right, just look what happened in Ohio.

Putin is fine with leaders who want to rule in that manner
    So are Obama & Clintons, just look at Saudi Arabia.

and you left out the last part of my post in that this is an internal civil war and NO ONE should be intervening
    Assad is the ruler of his state, he has all the right to request assistance and people are allowed to either accept or deny it. Sheesh.