Page 87 of 678 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 10158
    BANNED

Trump's campaign actually took his Twitter privileges away from him.

Think about that.

Yet they want him to have the nuclear codes?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I see Obama picked up on the widdle Donald having his Twitter taken away too

Man, I do wish he could serve a third term.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Trump's campaign actually took his Twitter privileges away from him.

Think about that.

Yet they want him to have the nuclear codes?
    Crazy, ain't it?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The 155 Craziest Things Trump Said This Election

It all started on June 16, 2015, when he announced he’d run for president of the United States. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” Donald Trump told the crowd gathered at his New York headquarters to hear the mogul’s first campaign speech. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” Rapists? The savviest political types around all seemed to agree: This can’t possibly go anywhere.

But in the 508 days since, Trump has demolished everything we thought we knew about modern politicians and their filters, waging a campaign more successful than most everyone predicted with baffling declarations, shocking insults and wild hyperbole. In July, he said of Senator John McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”; in November, he said he knew “more about ISIS than the generals”; just last month, he said “nasty” Hillary Clinton would be “in jail” if he were president. He introduced the word “schlonged” to campaign coverage, discovered an inexhaustible mine of exclamation points in late-night Twitter rampages, pronounced with certainty, “I alone can fix it”—and coined a style so distinctive that “Trumpism” has come to define an entirely new genre of American political speak. Here, for your perusal—gathered from Twitter, rallies, interviews and more—is a (highly subjective) list of 155 of Trump’s most controversial, most eyebrow raising, most mystifying, even amusing “Trumpisms” this cycle
    Trump has mainstreamed Political Gaffes. Things that were once funny, are now taken too seriously by some.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

OMG! Trump is leading!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    But Hillary is the real villain because....EMAILS!!!!!!
    The emails are government property and secrets. Do you work in medical? Would you be careless with patient files? Hillary belongs in jail and that's that. Also the rape enabling, her viciously attacking the victims and her entire entourage are pedophiles. Working for a nazi war criminal who dispossessed Jewish people. The list goes on.

Oh wait... but Trump has a 2% dissatisfaction rate with some side project University course. Awww nvm let's give the keys to someone who's employees have been hacked again and again because they are all too stupid to handle passwords or print things in the office.
    Last edited by DDD; 11-09-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Can't trump the Trump.
    I was right over a year ago.
    BB

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    OMG! Trump is leading!
    I still dont get why you are happy about that. You do know its only going to be more difficult for you to ever actually visit or stay in the country right?
    Is it because you dont want to be able to do that?

still 266 not over yet

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just the other day, black church in Mississippi was torched with "Vote Trump" scrawled on the outside wall, now this. I know this won't happen, but not only the Trump campaign, but the higher ups in the GOP need to publicly denounce this ugliness in the strongest language possible.
    They raised 150K to fix it. Trump is big with faithful Blacks. This attack was likely by the Clintons, like all of the violence at protests which they paid for and orchestrated.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    They raised 150K to fix it. Trump is big with faithful Blacks. This attack was likely by the Clintons, like all of the violence at protests which they paid for and orchestrated.
    You've won. All your lies and smears did their job. You can stop now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    I still dont get why you are happy about that. You do know its only going to be more difficult for you to ever actually visit or stay in the country right?
    I prefer waiting what he would really do for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I prefer waiting what he would really do for the country.
    If you've been paying the slightest bit of attention over the last 6-12 months, you should have a fair idea what he's going to do to the country.

And the world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    This will not affect tourism or immigration. They don't have to climb a "wall" and pop out a baby. That's not how it works.