Page 100 of 678 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 10158
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    And because it's on the internet, it must be true. No way someone would make something like that up. smh
    A lot of stdh.txt on the internet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Dude, you are literally talking like a crazy person.
    Some regressive liberals get a little crazy when things don't go their way.

black trump voter showing regret

BANNED

i bet it's really funny for the families terrified of being deported right now....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i bet it's really funny for the families terrified of being deported right now....
    If they're not breaking any laws then they should have absolutely nothing to fear
    Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    If they're not breaking any laws then they should have absolutely nothing to fear
    If they came here LEGALLY and are doing nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear. Pretty simple. I don't trust Trump, but he rid the world of the Clintons once and for all, hopefully the Bushs too, the conservative movement needs some fresh blood, and hopefully in 4 years we'll have it. He can't be ANY worse that the 8 year shit stain that Obama was. If Trump does even half of what he says he will, success pure and unbridled.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    It'd be stupid to antagonise the Democrats, the world economy and other countries
    And we all know how Trump cares so much about antagonising people. He was so worried about it that his campaign babysitters had to confiscate his twitter account just before the election. Apparently he couldn't be trusted with so much responsibility.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ru5152 View Post
    If they came here LEGALLY and are doing nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear.
    Absoulte BS and it's a damn shame you have that avatar -- youu know as well as I do what kind of harassment Trump's policies will lead to.

YOU'RE SUPPORTING A MAN WHO SAYS HE WANTS TO REGISTER MUSLIM-AMERICAN CITIZENS JUST LIKE HITLER DID THE JEWS.

The irony of this is so pathetic, I don't even have the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    Of course it all depends on who is making the laws. Nothing to fear about that right? BTW isn't Stephen Bannon one of Trumps closest advisors now?

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It's interesting that in the last couple days Trump has been trying to come off as more humble...
    I believe it's more interesting that he couldn't make it more than 48 hours before tweeting something stupid and divisive about proffessional demonstrators apparently hired by the Democrats starting trouble.
    Seems a little paranoid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I believe it's more interesting that he couldn't make it more than 48 hours before tweeting something stupid and divisive about proffessional demonstrators apparently hired by the Democrats starting trouble.
    Seems a little paranoid.
    and did you see how hard it was for him to even say anything to obama? he clearly didn't want to be there

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Absoulte BS and it's a damn shame you have that avatar -- youu know as well as I do what kind of harassment Trump's policies will lead to.

YOU'RE SUPPORTING A MAN WHO SAYS HE WANTS TO REGISTER MUSLIM-AMERICAN CITIZENS JUST LIKE HITLER DID THE JEWS.

The irony of this is so pathetic, I don't even have the words.
    We do ? The man is not in office yet. We've seen nothing. Stop propagating your victim card, it's worn out. The ISIS cells are already here, waiting. It's too late. Our borders should have been closed after 9-11. When you can cite sources for exactly WHERE and WHEN Trump compared Muslims to Hitler, you can sit at the adult table. I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for that twunt Hilary. I voted to save my state senator from the liberal asshat who wanted his old job back. Liberals find it comforting to take to the streets and curse, throw rocks, loot. No one did that once shit stain Obama took office, Chris Matthews had his self induced orgasm on tv. America's been holding a big bag of dog shit since. The Obamacare price hike news lit that bag on fire. America got a bucket of water. Pretty simple.

and did you see how hard it was for him to even say anything to obama? he clearly didn't want to be there
    When he shook Obama's hand, that was proof positive of him assaulting a pussy.

Well, he was struggling to form a complete sentence while correctly pronouncing actual english words. It's a struggle.
    I'm proud that he's trying though. He's really trying big-ly and presidentially to be good with the talking.