Page 101 of 678 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 10158
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ru5152 View Post

When he shook Obama's hand, that was proof positive of him assaulting a pussy.
    Damn...lol..call the burn ward.

When he shook Obama's hand, that was proof positive of him assaulting a pussy.
    Well, apparently he had a lot of practice. At least that's what he said. On tape. More than once. But he's the president now so I'm sure he'll be different now. Nothing to worry about ladies.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Well, he was struggling to form a complete sentence while correctly pronouncing actual english words. It's a struggle.
    I'm proud that he's trying though. He's really trying big-ly and presidentially to be good with the talking.
    but what would happen if he instantly went back to trash talking obama on twitter and calling anyone who ever sided with him a brainless idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    but what would happen if he instantly went back to trash talking obama on twitter and calling anyone who ever sided with him a brainless idiot?
    His handlers would take his twitter account away again. Paul Ryan will bust into the bathroom and slap the phone out of his hand. "No! You promised to be good!"
    "But they said a mean thing about me!" Trump will say.
    "Who gave him his phone back!? Dammit Christie, it was your turn to watch him!"

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i bet it's really funny for the families terrified of being deported right now....
    Nobody is being deported. Obama deported 2.4 million illegals compared to GWB deporting 2 million. Why aren't you giving him **** about that?
    Grow up.

BANNED

I believe it's more interesting that he couldn't make it more than 48 hours before tweeting something stupid and divisive about proffessional demonstrators apparently hired by the Democrats starting trouble.
    Seems a little paranoid.
    Don't forget small groups

BANNED

i just wish trump would realize what he says has consequences he can't just say whatever stupid crap he wants whenever someone insults him because he's gonna be the president soon and acting like a spoiled brat isn't gonna paint him in a good light to other countries

We do ? The man is not in office yet. We've seen nothing. Stop propagating your victim card, it's worn out. The ISIS cells are already here, waiting. It's too late. Our borders should have been closed after 9-11. When you can cite sources for exactly WHERE and WHEN Trump compared Muslims to Hitler, you can sit at the adult table. I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for that twunt Hilary. I voted to save my state senator from the liberal asshat who wanted his old job back. Liberals find it comforting to take to the streets and curse, throw rocks, loot. No one did that once **** stain Obama took office, Chris Matthews had his self induced orgasm on tv. America's been holding a big bag of dog **** since. The Obamacare price hike news lit that bag on fire. America got a bucket of water. Pretty simple.

What nonsense.

First of all, no. There are no 'ISIS cells' in waiting. There are, however, lone wolves out there just like there are all those 'lone wolves' who decide to shoot cops amongst the so-called Sovereign Citizens. Of course, we do have domestic terror cells. Just ask the Bundies. Trump never compared Muslims to Hitler. The comparison comes from TRump's demonization of 1% of the population using language, ideas, and rhetoric that is startlingly similar in its nature to the rhetoric Hitler used against 1.7% of the population of Germany. It's really easy to demonize a population that most people won't intereact with on a daily basis. This is what authoritarian demagogues do, not that you care.

As for your description of the riots, most of them have been peaceful, but the media doesn't like to talk about anything other than the violence. The Portland Police, for example, had a live tweet of the protests and talked about how the protestors themselves were trying to stop the anarchists, but hey, this doesn't fit your imaginary liberal caricature so you won't care.

What a crock.

Also, anyone calling Obama a 'pussy' really is showing that they have no concept of what actual strength is. No wonder they voted for the whiny wuss that is Trump. Some people think 'strength' is aggressive posturing and bellicosity. It's not. It's weakness and insecurity disguised as strength. It's fear cloaked under a guise of strong, manly arms. If you pay attention, you can see the trembling fragility behind the bravado.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-11-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Ultimate Member

We do ? The man is not in office yet. We've seen nothing. Stop propagating your victim card, it's worn out.
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...s-to-register/

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tabase-n466716

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...rican-muslims/

If you support a guy who plays at being a fascist, then you are a fascist.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 11-11-2016 at 09:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thrust View Post
    Nobody is being deported. Obama deported 2.4 million illegals compared to GWB deporting 2 million. Why aren't you giving him **** about that?
    Grow up.
    Don't try using logic, their cognitive dissonance will just kick in or he'll find another reason to call trump Hitler. I think it'll not be easy to undo the brainwashing the media did on a number of people but hopefully trump will show em that he's closer to Trudeau than Hitler

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...s-to-register/

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tabase-n466716

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...rican-muslims/

If you support a guy who plays at being a fascist, then you are a fascist.

And -- again -- it's a shame that you can say things like that and still find yourself deserving of that avatar.
    And if you support a woman that depends a rapist and its a corrupt politician does that make you a rapist and corrupts politician?

Well, apparently he had a lot of practice. At least that's what he said. On tape. More than once. But he's the president now so I'm sure he'll be different now. Nothing to worry about ladies.
    You could say the same for the women on a Hillary staff, what with Bill the rapist prowling the halls, the Secret Service at least has guns....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    And if you support a woman that depends a rapist and its a corrupt politician does that make you a rapist and corrupts politician?
    That has nothing to do with the current president elect and partisan stupidity like this is why no one can have a real dialogue with individuals like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thrust View Post
    Grow up.
    And yet he's been accused of being weak on illegal immigration, in fact isn't that what Trump originally opened with? What he used to get the attention of all the "build the wall crowd?
    As far GWB deporting illegals: He was dumb, but not stupid. Even he knew that rounding up and deporting to many illegals would hurt our economy. Who's going to pick the lettuce? Who will clean our hotel rooms or work our meat packing plants and corporate farms? We can't expect our own people to do it. They'd want too much pay and benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Keep playing your victim card, I'm yawning. Obama liberal media outlets aren't credible anymore. Neither are polls.

And no, I'm a gun toting Christian Conservative, fascists poison today's youth with their indoctrinations, they're called professors, found in colleges, race baiters and hustlers got their start there too for the most part. You probably know a few.