Page 111 of 678 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 10158

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Asking someone if they were born in America and wanting to see their birth certificate is racist?
    When every candidate has to have their credentials check before they can run, and you single out the Black guy as being suspicious? Yes. Also continuing it for years even after Barack showed his birth certificate? Of course it was racist.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Yes, and it was a horrible thing what they did to them. But it happens to all people, not just African Americans. If you think those are the only people who have ever seen injustice done, I've got news for you.
    You said it was the liberal media who said Trump was racist, I'm giving you proof. He wanted the death sentence for these black and brown boys who turned out to be innocent and he has yet to apologize.
    Care to elaborate? What 'things'?
    Does build a wall and ban Muslims ring a bell? What about grabbing women inappropriately because when you're famous they let you do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I believe Phoenix means the full paper ad Trump took out calling for them to be put to death, and then doubling down this year by saying they were guilty years after they'd been proven innocent.
    Thank you. This is exactly what I meant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    You said it was the liberal media who said Trump was racist, I'm giving you proof. He wanted the death sentence for these black and brown boys who turned out to be innocent and he has yet to apologize.

Does build a wall and ban Muslims ring a bell? What about grabbing women inappropriately because when you're famous they let you do whatever you want.

don't bother with him phoenix.....ever since trump's victory it's given way to people who now think they don't have to acknowledge racism and sexism because it's simply harmless goofing around according to our president elect

it's just locker room banter

I'm done for the night I'll let others fight the good fight and keep banging their heads against a wall.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I believe Phoenix means the full paper ad Trump took out calling for them to be put to death, and then doubling down this year by saying they were guilty years after they'd been proven innocent.
    Calling for who to be put to death? The Central Park 5? Yes, when it happened he said those remarks because he thought they were guilty and he said people who do those kinds of crimes should be put to death. Are for doubling down on it, I've never heard him say outside of CNN, CBS, ABC, Huffington Post or other liberal media outlets "reporting" it third hand. If you have a video of him saying that during this election year, then please show it to me. But I want to see it from his own mouth, not some liberal "journalist" or "reporter" stating that he said it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    don't bother with him phoenix.....ever since trump's victory it's given way to people who now think they don't have to acknowledge racism and sexism because it's simply harmless goofing around according to our president elect

it's just locker room banter
    Yeah your're right. There's just no getting through to these sort of people.

BANNED

Asking someone if they were born in America and wanting to see their birth certificate is racist?
    Asking only the black guy? Balls racist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    You are calling yourself proudly a SJW but you do not have a problem calling someone a "patchy-bearded, greasy-haired, nasal-voiced asshole" because he has a different political opinion? This is what being a SJW is about? Calling people with different opinions names?
    Clarification: The W in SJW does not stand for "wimp".

Show me proof. Show me him on video saying it this year.

Does build a wall
    Yeah, build a wall so no more illegal immigrants can come in. Not all are bad, but we don't know which ones are or aren't. Don't you want our country to be safe? Have you heard about all the American citizens who have been hurt or killed by illegal immigrants? Have you heard of Kate's Law?

and ban Muslims ring a bell?
    A temporary Muslim ban until we can properly vet illegals from coming in who may be terrorists. Again, do you not want our country to be safe?

What about grabbing women inappropriately because when you're famous they let you do whatever you want.
    That was sexist and I found it disgusting. However, and this is not to excuse him, he said it years ago. He also stated that he is no longer that man. Do you know what is in a man's heart? Who are we to say he hasn't changed?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Asking only the black guy? Balls racist.
    So because he was black, it HAD to be racist? It couldn't be because he simply wanted to make sure the man was legally able to take office as president in this country?

BANNED

Yeah your're right. There's just no getting through to these sort of people.
    i wish it wasn't that way but unfortunately they are too stubborn and we have more important things to discuss such as how we are all going to get along under trump's reign

So because he was black, it HAD to be racist? It couldn't be because he simply wanted to make sure the man was legally able to take office as president in this country?
    And that's why he continued asking after Obama showed his birth certificate? Why was Trump so insistent that the first black President was foreign, illegitimate and not American?

Also are you legitimately going to claim the birther movement was in no way racist?
    President Obama's birth certificate was politicized by both sides, equally. It's the one document that satisfies part of the eligibility clause from the US Constitution.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    President Obama's team did not release the correct form until 2011, leaving themselves open for this attack. I believe his team did this intentionally so they could have it as an issue. I also believe that President Elect Trump and others (mainly PE Trump) took the bait and were easily classified as 'racist' or trying to "undermine the legitimacy of the first black President". I believe a lot of dumb bigots wanted it to be true but I also believe many good people just wanted the Constitutional eligibility requirement to be verified.

This middle-aged libertarian found it humorous when the same people calling the 'birthers' racist demanded to see President Elect Trump's tax returns. If you can't see the hypocritical irony in that, you're politically naive/blind or a blatant apologist/partisan hack.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I never really thought of the CBR boards as being this way, but my ignore list has grown at an alarming rate in the last few days. To the point that I might just delete my account.

So sad.