Page 2 of 678 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Why am I not surprised?
    What? He's serious?? I thought he was joking.

HATE CRIME!!!!

I need a safe space!!!!
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Inauguration Day - Trump is sworn in as the 44th President on January 17th 2017.
    Minor, minor detail, but trump would actually be the 45th president of the U.S., in this scenario.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Trump becomes President.

Rocks fall.

Everyone dies.

All human suffering comes to an end.

The perfect term of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Trump becomes President.

Rocks fall.

Everyone dies.

All human suffering comes to an end.

The perfect term of service.
    The destruction of the world, one way to bring about World Peace. Shame no one would be alive to enjoy it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Trump is not going to be President. He is doing this stuff for fun and knows the obvious reaction from people in the Southern and pro red states. All through this election has been nothing but anti-negro supporters and pro-negro supporters being assaulted and dragged out.

I mean have you actually seen the kind of people who are doing these things. It is purely silly. This entire race went from bringing the troops home and anti-privacy to who is the biggest racist. I will tell you right now back in 1999 the biggest issue was the energy crisis, and it was so peaceful you would not believe. In 1972 we had the oil crisis and the man who invented the water car was assassinated.

The way I see things is that people are like lost sheep away from there flock. Forgetting and being mislead in all sorts of ways. So they can never find peace at all. Just bow down, shank your wool and praise to the mighty dollar. A world were love is forgotten and people are blinded starved for companionship.

People cry and they forget that people only loved them because they gave into the false deities. It is like one big slap in the face. I feel sad for the people who are not twenty five yet. So many of them are in far worst situations you can never believe. So many are without love.

People are not thinking what is right or what is wrong at all. Because they are so blinded by the repetitiveness of everything around them.

"negro" ?

BANNED

Yeah, again I think he followed Shawn over here from Reddit. I kept saying "there are no crazies on this board who are Sanders supporters" and *poof* Danart. I've stopped saying that. Troll? Serious? Idunno.

I want one of them there "water cars".

Incredible Member

Your Trump is much more capable then I would imagine the real Trump would. Also it's much more likely a nuke would go off near Japan in your scenario. You also forgot the part where Muslims and anyone who looked Muslim (i.e Brown) would be forced to wear a badge saying "terrorist" and the rise in police shootings.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The destruction of the world, one way to bring about World Peace. Shame no one would be alive to enjoy it.
    If they deserved to enjoy it, they wouldn't have died. If they wouldn't have died, they'd have disagreed over how peaceful it was. War would begin anew. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    If they deserved to enjoy it, they wouldn't have died. If they wouldn't have died, they'd have disagreed over how peaceful it was. War would begin anew. Rinse. Repeat.
    True, nothing worse than a War over a disagreement on the definition of Peace.

Of course, Trump's definition of Peace involves an All Trump version of Rimmer World.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    Trump is not going to be President. He is doing this stuff for fun and knows the obvious reaction from people in the Southern and pro red states. All through this election has been nothing but anti-negro supporters and pro-negro supporters being assaulted and dragged out.

I mean have you actually seen the kind of people who are doing these things. It is purely silly. This entire race went from bringing the troops home and anti-privacy to who is the biggest racist. I will tell you right now back in 1999 the biggest issue was the energy crisis, and it was so peaceful you would not believe. In 1972 we had the oil crisis and the man who invented the water car was assassinated.

The way I see things is that people are like lost sheep away from there flock. Forgetting and being mislead in all sorts of ways. So they can never find peace at all. Just bow down, shank your wool and praise to the mighty dollar. A world were love is forgotten and people are blinded starved for companionship.

People cry and they forget that people only loved them because they gave into the false deities. It is like one big slap in the face. I feel sad for the people who are not twenty five yet. So many of them are in far worst situations you can never believe. So many are without love.

People are not thinking what is right or what is wrong at all. Because they are so blinded by the repetitiveness of everything around them.
    "Negro"? Yo, homeslice, no one's used that term since the 1960's. Better upgrade your history books. Meanwhile, I wonder how many miles to the gallon one of those water cars got?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Trump Presidency...would be the most awesome Presidency ever. You could have whole 24/7 TV channel devoted to broadcasting his every move.

Trump 2016: Make America Great Again
    Trump 2020: Keep America Great Longer
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

There's a movie called Idiocracy.

I think that is pretty much a Trump Presidency in a nut shell.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium