Page 51 of 678 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Things are going so great for Trump, he just fired his campaign manager Lewandowski.
    The talk is Trump's campaign is near broke. They have said in his coffers he has $2.7 million dollars. In fact Trump was told to conduct fundraising calls to donors days ago , instead Trump made 2 to 3 calls , got bored and wouldn't make anymore donor calls. Its likely Lewandowski was telling Trump he needed to make donor calls and his campaign was needing an infusion of cash badly in battleground states and Trump got angry.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Can you imagine, the book offers Lewandowski must be getting?

You ever heard of a NDA?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    You ever heard of a NDA?
    He likely has a NDA til after the campaign season ends. Then he can release a book. We also have to remember Lewandowski is in some hot water over assaulting a female reporter months ago at a rally. When she went to ask a question and he pulled her backwards.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He likely has a NDA til after the campaign season ends. Then he can release a book. We also have to remember Lewandowski is in some hot water over assaulting a female reporter months ago at a rally. When she went to ask a question and he pulled her backwards.
    I don't know.

I don't think it's unrealistic to think that Trump might have gone for a "You Will Never Say Jack! Ever!" NDA.

The talk is Trump's campaign is near broke. They have said in his coffers he has $2.7 million dollars.
    This seems like it is more likely to kick off the "Try To Replace Trump At The Convention" plan than anything Trump has said or done up until now.

BANNED

Donald Trump’s Latest Campaign Finance Report Makes Dumpster Fires Look Good

WASHINGTON — Presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee Donald Trump entered June with just $1.3 million cash on hand in his campaign account, according to a campaign finance report filed on Monday. The tiny sum is the result of Trump’s poor first month of fundraising from donors that netted just $3.1 million.

The total is unbelievably paltry for a major party nominee, and places him further behind his opponent in terms of funds and campaign infrastructure than any other modern presidential candidate. In 2012, the collected efforts of the candidates, parties and super PACs of both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney spent more than $1 billion each.

Clinton, by comparison, raised $26.4 million for her campaign in the same time period as Trump’s $3.1 million. In May 2012, when Romney was the presumptive Republican nominee, he raised $23.4 million.

When party committees and supportive super PACs are factored in, the disparity between Clinton and Trump becomes astronomical.

Aside from the $26.4 million raised for Clinton’s campaign, Priorities USA Action (the super PAC endorsed by her campaign) pulled in an additional $12.4 million. The Democratic National Committee also raised $12.3 million. In total, these three committees comprising Team Clinton entered June with $103.4 million cash on hand.

Team Trump — his campaign, the Republican National Committee and the super PAC Great America — had a combined $21.7 million cash on hand. That is five times less than what Team Clinton has available to spend.

BANNED

Hillary needs to realize that hats win elections or she is toast.

The May FEC report showed just 69 people on payroll, to Clinton's 685. And the Trump campaign's spending offered no signs of building a national campaign infrastructure. The biggest expenditures included $350,000 for the use of Trump's private jet; $493,000 to rent Trump facilities such as Mar-A-Lago, the Trump winery, and two of his golf clubs; and $208,000 on hats.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4CBwN0gOl

BANNED

Trump built his campaign around the support of the uneducated. And now he finds out they don't have a lot of money to spend on his campaign.

Trump built his campaign around the support of the uneducated. And now he finds out they don't have a lot of money to spend on his campaign.
    More like "Why on Earth did I keep telling everyone I could pay for this out of my own pocket?"

BANNED

More like "Why on Earth did I keep telling everyone I could pay for this out of my own pocket?"
    He never planned to do that, so no. He made loans to the campaign, not donations. And 20% of his campaign's spending (which is partly from those loans, partly from funds raised) goes to Trump's own businesses.

Trump was told to conduct fundraising calls to donors days ago , instead Trump made 2 to 3 calls , got bored and wouldn't make anymore donor calls.
    I'm reminded of Tommy Carcetti in The Wire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm reminded of Tommy Carcetti in The Wire.
    I am reminded of Parks and Recreation's Jean-Ralphio Saperstein, with less fabulous hair.

He never planned to do that, so no. He made loans to the campaign, not donations. And 20% of his campaign's spending (which is partly from those loans, partly from funds raised) goes to Trump's own businesses.
    What he planned to do doesn't really matter. If you tell enough folks at rallies "I can pay for this out of my own pocket", you might talk them into hanging on to any money they were considering donating.

BANNED

What he planned to do doesn't really matter. If you tell enough folks at rallies "I can pay for this out of my own pocket", you might talk them into hanging on to any money they were considering donating.
    OK, I am shocked to say this, but you actually have a point there.
    He did usually pair that comment with tales about old ladies who sent them their final dollars and insisted he keep them as his idea to inspire more donations, though.