Page 53 of 678 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    What? Is Trump looking for a hot date while he's in Moscow? Christ on a crutch, this clown not only embarrasses Americans, but the human race in general.
    That was a parody twitter account , which is so scary because a lot of what the parody account posts ....seems pretty close to what the real one would do. He was removed from twitter (likely due to Trump complaining) but is back now in a new Trump parody account.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    What? Is Trump looking for a hot date while he's in Moscow? Christ on a crutch, this clown not only embarrasses Americans, but the human race in general.
    Well, Trump does think of himself as a Supermodel. Maybe he is secretly Trans and Gay? [No offense intended to those in the Trans/Gay and related communities].
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That was a parody twitter account , which is so scary because a lot of what the parody account posts ....seems pretty close to what the real one would do. He was removed from twitter (likely due to Trump complaining) but is back now in a new Trump parody account.
    And here I thought Trump was going for the Soviet Vote.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well, that fellow sold me. Like you said, it read like something Ol' Orange Ass might say since it's common knowledge that he's fond of the Russian strongman.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I know I keep posting these, but I can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    And here I thought Trump was going for the Soviet Vote.
    He already has the only vote that matters in Russia, doesn't he?
    Dark does not mean deep.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/don...mments/#disqus

Donald Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit

A woman filed a federal lawsuit in New York on Monday alleging that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump raped her in 1994 before threatening to harm her and her family if she talked, the Gothamist reported.

According to the woman, identified in court documents as “Jane Doe,” she met Trump at several parties in the Upper East Side thrown by billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein in the 1990s.

The suit alleges Trump and Epstein lured the then 13-year-old and several other young women to the parties with promises of modeling careers and cash.

According to the allegations, Trump tied her to a bed and exposed himself and raped her, while ignoring her pleas to stop. The suits states Trump “responded … by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

“Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed,” the plaintiff alleged.

Another woman, identified in the documents as “Tiffany Doe,” supported the allegations, saying she met Epstein at the Port Authority, where he hired her to seek out and recruit other young women for his parties.

Jane Doe filed a similar suit in April in California, only to have it dismissed for improper paperwork—when the address affiliated with her name was found to be abandoned.

The woman’s new lawyer, Thomas Meagher, told the New York Daily News that the original suit was filed without the help of an attorney.

She claimed she remained silent until this year because she still felt threatened.

Doe’s attorneys must now convince a federal judge to waive New York’s five-year statute of limitation on civil rape cases because she felt her “freedom of will” to speak was being denied by the threats of retaliation.

Regarding the original lawsuit, Trump told Radar Online: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
    I can't even imagine this is true........he seems like such a decent human being.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    “Tiffany Doe,”
    i didnt even know they used names other than jane

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Velour Fog View Post
    i didnt even know they used names other than jane
    Whenever there is one unidentified woman, they can go either with "Jane Doe One" and "Jane Doe Two" or get creative.

I...wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/don...mments/#disqus

I can't even imagine this is true........he seems like such a decent human being.
    Well, how now, brown cow.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

There are some merits to the case considering the other guy accused, Jeffrey Epstein has an even worse reputation than Trump when it comes to women. Or should I say teen-aged girls in Epstein's case. If there's two women with the same story, it gets kind of Cosby-like. Maybe more may come out of hiding. If anything, it should keep Trump quiet for a while about Bill.

Reading the part about Trump allegedly raping this young girl, it reminds me of Ivana's account about the time he raped her. He got mad at Ivana for the painful procedure to cover a bald spot that was done by a doctor she recommended.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-22-2016 at 08:08 AM.

BANNED

Kind of doubting this will get much traction. Media could see this as a revenge plot from the Cruz camp after the possibly, ahem, Trumped up charges of a sex scandal during the primaries, or as an attempt by the Clinton camp to keep Drumpf from bringing up Bill's Bimbo-Eruptions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Heh! Funny!