Page 589 of 678 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10158

Former GOP rep to Trump: 'Stop complaining and do your job'

Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) is urging President Trump to stop complaining and focus instead on serving the country.

"He needs to stop complaining and do your job. Stop taking on fake news, stop taking on the judiciary, stop taking on senators, John McCain. Do your job," Jolly said on CNN's "New Day."

"You asked for this job. Stop complaining. Do your job, because Republicans should be proud to have a Republican president."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    But, if Hillary chose not to show her tax returns during the campaign and won the election, smacked assed Republicans like this fool would screaming bloody murder and demanding she come clean.
    Of course, their guy is in the office. Everyone else can get @#$%ed.

Getting closer to the point where the Congress will pass a bill to allow the mentally ill to have guns....then it goes the Trump.

I question the Mental health of the Congressional Republicans and that one Dem from WVA.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    So Canada, one of the countries I hope to move to before the United States gets nuked, seems to be awfully buddy-buddy with the tyrant. I like Canada, I hope it doesn't become an enemy in the near future.
    Canada's economy is highly linked to the US, Trudeau is not going to throw the Canadian economy into recession simply to get the momentary satisfaction of telling Trump off.

Canada believes can it set a good example with its policies and perhaps try to use goodwill to argue for Canadian values, it's a soft power approach that doesn't work if Canada lectures to every country we disagree with.

Trump would be insane to make an enemy of Canada, Canada is ranked one of the most admired nations of the US, is the largest trading partner for 35 states and creates 9 million jobs in the US through trade.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    Canada's economy is highly linked to the US, Trudeau is not going to throw the Canadian economy into recession simply to get the momentary satisfaction of telling Trump off.

Canada believes can it set a good example with its policies and perhaps try to use goodwill to argue for Canadian values, it's a soft power approach that doesn't work if Canada lectures to every country we disagree with.

Trump would be insane to make an enemy of Canada, Canada is ranked one of the most admired nations of the US, is the largest trading partner for 35 states and creates 9 million jobs in the US through trade.
    Knowing him though, he might if he feels he's being snubbed. He'll be pleasant to the face but then be a jerk behind the scenes. We've seen how he's acted before, I have no doubt if something sticks in his wobbling jowls that he sports he'll say something.

One of Trump's top aides wears medal associated with Nazi collaborators.

Not sure of the source, but if true this is over the damned top. Even more so than is normal for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    So Canada, one of the countries I hope to move to before the United States gets nuked, seems to be awfully buddy-buddy with the tyrant. I like Canada, I hope it doesn't become an enemy in the near future.
    Yeah, not being as childish as Trump...

The nerve of that maple leaf.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I suspect Trumplethinskin will send out and angry tweet about Jolly any time now. It's what he does. More Republicans need to grow a pair and publicly say the same thing as Trump is a national, if not international embarrassment with his childish antics.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

Not sure of the source, but if true this is over the damned top. Even more so than is normal for Trump.
    I saw this floating around on my timeline, but after seeing all the 'Arabic on OBama's wedding ring!' stuff, I'm always skeptical.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

The current US Government doesn't even try to hide their Nazi-roots anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yeah, not being as childish as Trump...

The nerve of that maple leaf.
    They could have done the sensible thing and tried to shoot him if he tried to cross the border.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Knowing him though, he might if he feels he's being snubbed. He'll be pleasant to the face but then be a jerk behind the scenes. We've seen how he's acted before, I have no doubt if something sticks in his wobbling jowls that he sports he'll say something.
    That is why Trudeau is not being overtly critical with Trump, instead merely outlining policy differences rather then being criticizing US policy, which is ultimately an internal affair. A trade war with the US would be worse for Canada then it would for the US.

Trudeau is engaging in operation "That is none of our business" where he cooperate with the Trump administration, where we will cooperate with the Trump administration to further Canada's economic interests and then try to stay off his radar the rest of the time. I do wonder if Canada will throw Mexico under the bus though.

Though Canada is dealing with some of the fallout from Trump's policies:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/new...service=mobile

Though Canada is willing to profit off Trump's foolishness:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/canad...ravel-ban.html
    Last edited by The Overlord; 02-14-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    That is why Trudeau is not being overtly critical with Trump, instead merely outlining policy differences rather then being criticizing US policy, which is ultimately an internal affair. A trade war with the US would be worse for Canada then it would for the US.

Trudeau is engaging in operation "That is none of our business" where he cooperate with the Trump administration, where we will cooperate with the Trump administration to further Canada's economic interests and then try to stay off his radar the rest of the time. I do wonder if Canada will throw Mexico under the bus though.

Though Canada is dealing with some of the fallout from Trump's policies:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/new...service=mobile

Though Canada is willing to profit off Trump's foolishness:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/canad...ravel-ban.html
    If they do try to throw Mexico under the bus, Mexico will turn and do the same. He's got the right idea, but for how long? If Trump waits for the next election in Canada, you better believe he will be looking out for someone who is more favorable to him over PM Trudeau. Or at least Bannon will steer him in that direction.

Donald Trump’s Carelessness Is a National Security Disaster Waiting to Happen

Nothing sums up the Trump administration's dysfunction more than what happened this past weekend, when Trump and Prime Minister Abe of Japan were having dinner at Mar-a-Lago after North Korea conducted a ballistic-missile test. Did the Trump team retire to a secure location to deal with how best to respond? Nope. They worked things out right in front of a dining room full of rich people and treated them to dinner and live music. Not only do we have a careless administration that is failing to treat matters of national security with their due gravity, we also have those people answering to a guy who was probably disappointed the "nuclear football" wasn't an actual football.
    If Trump was a restaurant chef, the restaurant would be shut down for an outbreak of Salmonella, E. Coli, Staph, and Legionnaires Disease.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Donald Trump’s Carelessness Is a National Security Disaster Waiting to Happen

If Trump was a restaurant chef, the restaurant would be shut down for an outbreak of Salmonella, E. Coli, Staph, and Legionnaires Disease.
    I want to hear from all the Trump followers here about this incident. I want to hear them twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify that Chinese fire drill from last week.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!