Page 6 of 678 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

That's like saying, "If I can't have a **** sandwich, how about a nice bowl of ice cream?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    If not Trump, Sanders.
    Wait what? I am sorry but do you have any idea what these two stand for? You go from on end of the spectrum to the other.

Well, we're overdue for the apocalypse anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I want Trump to win!
    After the schelacking I've seen Trump get, the underdog lover in me wants Trump to win. I also am frightened to death of Ted Cruz becoming POTUS. He reminds me of an Eastern European dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    After the schelacking I've seen Trump get, the underdog lover in me wants Trump to win.
    Oh yeah, he'll really stand up for the underdog.

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Frankly, I think it takes a lot more than "not favored to win" to be an underdog. Underdogs don't have the resources others have, and have to get by on stuff like talent, teamwork and "nose to the grindstone" work ethic. None of which, of course, is displayed by The Donald.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by The Velour Fog View Post
    oh for **** sakes
    The J-man

BANNED

So what do you all think of the Trump nude painting? Not gonna post it here, not really SFW with the full frontal.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

I'm sure it's "clessy".
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    So what do you all think of the Trump nude painting? Not gonna post it here, not really SFW with the full frontal.
    Considering I've called Trump "Ol' Orange Ass", I have no desire to see if he lives up to that nickname.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'm sure it's "clessy".
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Considering I've called Trump "Ol' Orange Ass", I have no desire to see if he lives up to that nickname.
    Well, it's unauthorized.

You know what they say about men with small hands?

BANNED

An unflattering painting depicting a nude Donald Trump went on show in London at the weekend, having being censored in the US, where its creator claims to have received 1000 death threats from Trump supporters.

Los-Angeles based artist Illma Gore’s Make America Great Again went on display at the Maddox gallery in Mayfair on Friday, and is valued at £1 million ($1.9m).

“Make America Great Again was created to evoke a reaction from its audience, good or bad, about the significance we place on our physical selves,” said the 24-year-old artist. “I drew Trump nude, I was evoking a reaction from people ... so I tried not to think about it until I spoke to a lawyer, who suggested I go to the police about it and file a report in case something happens,” she said of the death threats, which came after posting the painting online. The work, which imagines Trump with a small penis, has been banned from display in the US and was pulled from social media following the filing of a Digital Millennium Copyright Act notice, claiming the content infringed on their copyright.

Gore said the painting’s appearance in London showed that “the UK has a real taste for art and enough experience to recognise the idea behind it”.

Gallery director James Nicholls said the work was “contested and interesting”.

“Some may be offended but others will see the humour in the work of Gore. The Maddox Gallery offers everyone the chance to see the original and make his own opinion,” he said.
    NSFW if you have good eyesight: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...d8d001e4a4f685

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Frankly, I think it takes a lot more than "not favored to win" to be an underdog. Underdogs don't have the resources others have, and have to get by on stuff like talent, teamwork and "nose to the grindstone" work ethic. None of which, of course, is displayed by The Donald.
    The word under dog means "a competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest." Which was pretty much was what was the claim that had been hurled at him since the start of his campaign. Trump was only supposed to last a month at most and he would slink off. Yet look at where we are now.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-t...ing-1456964836
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/ny...rnor.html?_r=0

You can argue about his success as a business person. But you don't achieve what Trump has without being hard working and determined. Not by being lazy, passive, stupid or complacent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post

You can argue about his success as a business person. But you don't achieve what Trump has without being hard working and determined.
    Which of those qualities do you need to get a big inheritance from your dad, that you then turn into a fortune that's smaller than what it would be had it been invested in an index fund?