Page 83 of 678 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 10158

That's the shortest story he's ever written.
    Also the scariest.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm scared! I'm so scared!!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Now I really feel like I am in the Twilight Zone of being sucked into a Stephen King Novel.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Missed SNL, but caught a few clips. I bet they struggled with trying to make the Trump insanity even funnier.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    No, I just don't look at his words with a frankly alarming view of how consent works.

Th entire narrative of how the tape was found aired on Access Hollywood that Friday night, along with an edited version that protected Bush. The only thing no one knows is who within NBC leaked the tape.
    Typical: I point out an obvious flaw in your logic, and you resort to childish aspersions which you cannot justify except through repeating your favorite bits of the narrative.

One of them seems to be that if a given woman claims that she did not give consent, then everyone should just automatically take her word for it, because to do otherwise is to lend support to that pernicious "rape culture." And if a figure like Trump says he likes to grope women, we must believe that he did so without consent, even if he says the exact opposite.

If the process of the tape-leak is revealed, so as to reveal no involvement by any political figure or agency, possibly then it will be proper to view the process as originating with just one "lone gunman." Until that happens, it's perfectly logical to suspect Trump's opponents of having engineered this perfectly timed, ethically dubious "October surprise."

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    That's the shortest story he's ever written.
    Also the scariest.
    Pretty sure that's the new abridged version of The Stand.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

Trump is probably squeaky clean. All these accusations are very suspicious. If Trump had any real dirt, they would be throwing at him and would have destroyed Trump utterly already.
    He's fighting the media worldwide, the democrat party and part of his own party.

Btw, thanks for trivializing rape accusations.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Globalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Trump is probably squeaky clean. All these accusations are very suspicious. If Trump had any real dirt, they would be throwing at him and would have destroyed Trump utterly already.
    Pay attention, Spanky. That's exactly what's happening right now.

And dismissing them out of hand and calling the accusers liars doesn't do this? Please.

He's fighting the media worldwide, the democrat party and part of his own party.
    ...Where the Hell have you been for the last couple of months? Hard evidence was presented all over the news and even admitted from his own damn mouth that he's been sexually harassing women for years. There's even a recording of him stating he can get away with it because he's rich.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Globalists.

I'll just go for Poe's Law here.

I mean if this were serious.

Attachment 41123

I just want to know if he has seen this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLXNjmwBmGl/

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Guy on facebook , "Trump was our only hope.." My response , "Then we were fucked , because its like hoping Darth Vader will save the world."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Guy on facebook , "Trump was our only hope.." My response , "Then we were fucked , because its like hoping Darth Vader will save the world."
    Uh, Darth did save the day in the end...

BANNED

I gotta take the next three days off from CBR to focus on a deadline, but before I go I just wanna say **** Donald Trump one time for the road.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Uh, Darth did save the day in the end...
    But only for selfish reasons.