Page 84 of 678 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 10158

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    I gotta take the next three days off from CBR to focus on a deadline, but before I go I just wanna say fuck Donald Trump one time for the road.
    And a hearty "Fuck Donald Trump" to you too.

I do have to say I liked Sanders response to what was written about him in Podesta's emails. "If my email got hacked you'd see bad things written about Clinton."

These were two people involved in a somewhat close race for the same position, they aren't going to be fond of each other during that time, and private communications will reflect that.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Trump is probably squeaky clean. All these accusations are very suspicious. If Trump had any real dirt, they would be throwing at him and would have destroyed Trump utterly already.
    He's fighting the media worldwide, the democrat party and part of his own party.

Btw, thanks for trivializing rape accusations.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Globalists.
    No--

Thank YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Trump is probably squeaky clean. All these accusations are very suspicious. If Trump had any real dirt, they would be throwing at him and would have destroyed Trump utterly already.
    He's fighting the media worldwide, the democrat party and part of his own party.
    The reason he hasn't been defeated is that he has idiots defending him no matter what inane bullshit he says or does. At no point in his "career" has Trump demonstrated any sincere sympathy towards or taken any action to improve the lives of common people.
    His supporters mistakenly support him in a misguided attempt to "shake things up" because they believe him to be an outsider. They don't have an adult idea about how politics or government really works so they imagine that his "tell-it-like-it-is attitude" is going to effect some magical change. Children speak without thought, tact or any sense of decorum and it's childish ito assume that this trait is something to be admired or respected. Their foolishness is demonstrated in their support of a supreme fool like Trump for president. It wouldn't surprise me if they rioted after he loses. I would expect no less than a temper tantrum from a pack of immature children when they don't get their way and can't understand why.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The reason he hasn't been defeated is that he has idiots defending him no matter what inane bullshit he says or does. At no point in his "career" has Trump demonstrated any sincere sympathy towards or taken any action to improve the lives of common people.
    His supporters mistakenly support him in a misguided attempt to "shake things up" because they believe him to be an outsider. They don't have an adult idea about how politics or government really works so they imagine that his "tell-it-like-it-is attitude" is going to effect some magical change. Children speak without thought, tact or any sense of decorum and it's childish ito assume that this trait is something to be admired or respected. Their foolishness is demonstrated in their support of a supreme fool like Trump for president. It wouldn't surprise me if they rioted after he loses. I would expect no less than a temper tantrum from a pack of immature children when they don't get their way and can't understand why.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Even Moore is in on it:

Sounds all well and good. But if he got elected, I can only imagine most of his campaign is going to be spinning wheels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Even Moore is in on it:

Sounds all well and good. But if he got elected, I can only imagine most of his campaign is going to be spinning wheels.
    That out of context re-edit has been debunked, sweetheart.
    Hilariously, it led to some Trumpers, including one of his sons, thinking Trumpland is a pro Trump movie and encouraging folks to watch it. 😂

BANNED

Here's Trump quite clearly saying, twice, that he has a relationship with Putin and heaping effusive praise on him.

BANNED

Miss Philippines chooses Trump in Miss Grand International 2016:

BANNED

Here's Trump publically humiliating and making sexual jokes about a former Miss Universe whom he felt had slighted him.

http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/1...nnifer-hawkins

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Miss Philippines chooses Trump in Miss Grand International 2016:
    That doesn't make a lick of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    That doesn't make a lick of sense.
    Well, she's Miss Philippines, the new President of the the Philippines has been compared to Donald Trump, and he won pretty handily. Maybe she was a supporter. Plus Donald Trump has been caught trying to suck up to him, even though the guy seems to think Trump is a chickenshit.

Trump’s American Girl Dolls

Meet ANGELA! Angela is a real American girl from the nineteen-fifties, a time when America was truly great. She’s an energetic and optimistic girl who follows her heart instead of the crowd, and also she has huge breasts and a tight little ass. She’s a beautiful girl who knows what she wants: blond hair, blond skin, and separate water fountains for white people! Angela is Miss Teen U.S.A. 1953 and a solid 7, who will be downgraded to a 6 as soon as she turns twenty and will eventually be “retired” at age twenty-six. Her special talent is “keeping her mouth shut while you watch her undress.” She dreams of someday marrying a much older man whom she can cook for and call Daddy!
    And it only gets worse.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Trump’s American Girl Dolls

And it only gets worse.
    Wow! Words fail me!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!