Page 86 of 678 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10158

I'm seeing reports that the woman who was going to go public today with her allegations of being raped by Trump when she was 13, changed her mind after receiving numerous threats.

Another victory for the deplorables.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm seeing reports that the woman who was going to go public today with her allegations of being raped by Trump when she was 13, changed her mind after receiving numerous threats.

Another victory for the deplorables.
    But Hillary is the real villain because....EMAILS!!!!!!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

A sadistic person rigged a Trump sign with razor blades then placed it near a polling location, knowing someone would have to move it. A poll worker suffered minor injuries.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c43e6c1df3e5

We're hitting unprecedented levels of ugliness here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    A sadistic person rigged a Trump sign with razor blades then placed it near a polling location, knowing someone would have to move it. A poll worker suffered minor injuries.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c43e6c1df3e5

We're hitting unprecedented levels of ugliness here.
    Just the other day, black church in Mississippi was torched with "Vote Trump" scrawled on the outside wall, now this. I know this won't happen, but not only the Trump campaign, but the higher ups in the GOP need to publicly denounce this ugliness in the strongest language possible.

Alt-right group says it plans to disrupt election in Philly with '40s and weed'

WTF?! Were they all out of fried chicken and watermelon? Punisher, have you heard anything about this?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    That out of context re-edit has been debunked, sweetheart.
    Yeah, discovered that recently. Pretty slick edit, though.

And this is why I believe nothing from the media.

Not even warnings about the media.

Hilariously, it led to some Trumpers, including one of his sons, thinking Trumpland is a pro Trump movie and encouraging folks to watch it. ��
    Hey, whatever gets asses in seats!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Truly deplorable. Honestly alll these horrible alt-right lunatics should be rounded up and fed to frenzied great white sharks!

Honestly at this point the only thing trump could do to show he has any humanity would be to admit to all the horrible things he has done & inspired others to do and then promptly commit harakiri hopefully "inspiring" his lunatic followers to do the same.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Truly deplorable. Honestly alll these horrible alt-right lunatics should be rounded up and fed to frenzied great white sharks!

Honestly at this point the only thing trump could do to show he has any humanity would be to admit to all the horrible things he has done & inspired others to do and then promptly commit harakiri hopefully "inspiring" his lunatic followers to do the same.
    Hey now, those sharks are endangered. You can't just feed them garbage. What if one of them gets hurt!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Hey now, those sharks are endangered. You can't just feed them garbage. What if one of them gets hurt!

You're right. I'm sorry, not even a shark deserves to have to try to digest something so disgusting.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I like how all the Marvel writers and artists are against Trump. Thought this was pretty funny.

Ryan Stegman messing with some Trump Supporters.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I like how all the Marvel writers and artists are against Trump. Thought this was pretty funny.

Ryan Stegman messing with some Trump Supporters.
    It's trendy, dontcha know.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Alt-right group says it plans to disrupt election in Philly with '40s and weed'

WTF?! Were they all out of fried chicken and watermelon? Punisher, have you heard anything about this?
    Yeah, I read about that the other day. Pure bullshit by those alt-right clowns who'd probably end up drinking and toking that stuff themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Honestly, I doubt the sharks would want anything to do with them.
    They may even try to nudge them back into the boat.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Report: National Enquirer bought rights to Trump affair story, but never published

The National Enquirer paid $150,000 to a former Playboy playmate for exclusive rights to her story about having an affair with Donald Trump, but it never published the story, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Karen McDougal, Playboy's 1998 playmate of the year, claims to have had an affair with Trump from 2006 to 2007, while he was married to his current wife, Melania Trump, according to the report. American Media Inc., which owns The National Enquirer, confirmed the payment, but said it was for a column. Trump is friends with the CEO of American Media Inc., David Pecker.
    NE loves Trump too much to publish a racy story about his affairs.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The J-man