Page 98 of 678 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 10158
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    If its been three years (considering she's married to a citizen), she should be able to apply, to my knowledge.
    Well, I hope your friend's wife goes ahead and applies. If it has been three years, she should not have a problem gaining citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTierHero View Post
    DNC is reaping what it sowed. The point of having a fair and objective primary is to find the strongest candidate. because the DNC leadership chose to stack the deck in the odds of their favorite, they chose an inferior candidate.

Clinton and her supporters honestly believed they could marginalize the majority of the country. They are delusional. Now they are waking up to reality and that is why they are crying and screaming hysterically in the street. Their fantasy has been ruined.

Hopefully we will get through four years of Trump the idiot without it being a disaster, but having a public meltdown the day after the election serves no purpose other than to act out one's infantile urges. These are the same people who were fine with the DNC cheating Sanders. It's laughable.
    Claiming Sanders was cheated is just like Trump's claim that the election is rigged (but only if the results are against him). Clinton won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. It's time to let it go.

Why is it Clinton and her supporters' fault that Trump got elected, anyway? Surely, the blame should lie at those who voted for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    My side is rationality and maturity. Understanding or at least the attempt to seek understanding. We're not dealing with evil. We're dealing with opposing ideologies and some ignorance. You talk about doing something. What are you doing? Besides throwing a temper tantrum and telling millions of your fellow citizens to go to hell?
    I don't think I want to understand neo-Nazis. As for Trump's other supporters, they don't get to wash their hands clean of this mess, just because they don't personally support this side of him. You don't get to vote for a single aspect of a candidate, after all; you're voting the whole package. And we all saw the kinds of people who showed up at Trump rallies. We all heard the things Trump said to encourage them. I don't believe for a second that anybody thought those angry bigots would just go away once the election was over. The harassment of the hijab-wearing girl, of the latina...this is what they voted for.

Also, here's my problem with your position: you're equivocating bigots with people who are against bigots. Admonishing people for (actively or passively) siding with bigots is not the same as thinking your race/ethnicity is superior to all others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I can only reason that a lot of those who voted did so without being fully informed. They figured it was time for the Republicans to be in control, figured that no matter what happened it wouldn't negatively impact them, that they were somehow safe, that they didn't care what happened to others or to the rest of the country. It really was Brexit, only time will tell if they regret it later. Real shame people don't hyave the foresight to consider the future and take the time to get to know who they are voting for.

Only time will tell.
    Unless they were living under a rock during the election period, they couldn't have missed the sort of people and behavior Trump validated. I can believe that some were in denial about it though. It's utterly ridiculous that a buffoon like Trump got to be the Rebublican nominee, let alone President. It's like something out of a parody. Still, voters have to take responsibility, even if it's just for their ignorance and naivety. Otherwise, history is doomed to repeat itself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and its from the children on up

Middle schoolers chanting "build that wall" at Latino students

College kids driving around campus shouting at black students while recording themselves

two female friends of mine were assaulted while at lunch because one of them is Latina

you think things are bad now wait till Trumps administration takes over. We need to jeep an eye on the hispanics they round I've got a terrible feeling about everything
    The J-man

senpai

i saw this on this site before but still legit

BANNED

how do you get through to someone who is a minority and yet doesn't view donald trump as anything more than a silly joke that doesn't need to be acknowledged?

it's like they don't see the signs or just don't care if something bad happens to them

BANNED

Trump hasn't become the President yet and he already killed the awful TTP that would have destroyed Europe & America.

I love it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    how do you get through to someone who is a minority and yet doesn't view donald trump as anything more than a silly joke that doesn't need to be acknowledged?
    You just let them be and see if they changed their minds in about half a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Trump hasn't become the President yet and he already killed the awful TTP that would have destroyed Europe & America.

I love it.
    That was already dead. Big achievement there.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I love it.
    In an election year, neither party was going to be on board anyway. It had some elements in it that US retailers liked about tariffs but it hasn't had a lot of bi-partisan support for a while now .

Incredible Member

I love it.
    Somebody's mixing up TPP and TTIP...

Also, not a Trump achievement but a general grassroots one.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

it's like they don't see the signs or just don't care if something bad happens to them
    You get your head off the sand and let them explain their POV.

Also...
    That student that says she's harassed by trump supporters confessed its a false report
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11...upporters.html

Louisiana student lied about being attacked by alleged Trump supporters
    Published November 11, 2016
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook

Twitter

Email
    A Louisiana student admitted Thursday that she fabricated a reported attack by two men, one she said was wearing a “Trump” hat

Making false claims will really undermine the credibility of real victims of harassment...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    You get your head off the sand and let them explain their POV.

Also...
    That student that says she's harassed by trump supporters confessed its a false report
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11...upporters.html

Louisiana student lied about being attacked by alleged Trump supporters
    Published November 11, 2016
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook

Twitter

Email

Making false claims will really undermine the credibility of real victims of harassment...
    She should have kept her stdh.txt on twitter and facebook like the rest of the exceptional snowflakes are doing.

15,000 people got out of bed, put clothes on, waited in lines at the polls and voted for a dead Gorilla. That is America in one sentence.

BANNED

I'm a minority who is a US citizen married to a legal immigrant. What do I have to be worried about? Isn't it the undocumented or illegal immigrants who should be worried?