Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default All-New All-Different Wishlist

The first 45 new series under the All-New All-Different Marvel banner were announced at the beginning of July. Since then, more have been announced, and the first few were solicited for October release.

Counting the series on the Wikipedia page for All-New, All-Different Marvel, a total of 53 series have been announced. Maybe I misread, or maybe what I read was wrong or has changed, but I remember once seeing that Marvel intended to produce 60 comics under ANADM. If that is the case, there are 7 left unannounced.

As some keep trickling in, surely there are some specific series that people want to see that haven't been announced.

What series do people want to see?

Here's my wishlist:

1- An X-Men book that focusses on teen characters. Perhaps call it either New X-Men or New Mutants. It would include a large cast, including students depicted in Wolverine and the X-Men, Spider-Man and the X-Men, New X-Men: Academy X, and the most recent Uncanny X-Men.

2- A new volume of X-Men: Legacy, which would be an anthology series that did short arcs or one-shots featuring random characters. A good way to showcase X-Men that don't have solo titles. If that fails, then I'd like to see many four-issue miniseries about different X-Men.

3- A new volume of Cable.

4- Another anthology title that continued telling stories from Battleworld, even after it goes away.

5- X-Men '92. Seriously, that book is awesome.

6- A new volume of Loki, ideally still written by Al Ewing.

7- A Starjammers book, which shows more space pirate adventures. Lets us continue seeing the rest of the larger universe. Might occasionally cross over with Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova, and possibly All-New X-Men.

* A World War II era book featuring the "original" Liberty Legion.

* The return of David Liss' Mystery Men.

(Yeah, I know what the chances for any titles like THOSE are.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    * A World War II era book featuring the "original" Liberty Legion.

(Yeah, I know what the chances for any titles like THOSE are.)
    The Miss America at ballpark "Third Reich and you're out" made me LOL for real.

I'm kind of fortunate as my biggest wish will most likely happen sooner or later, and the last in my wishlist isn't really a comic, but would effect multiple comics.

1. Steve Rogers gets his SSS back and wields the shield
    2. Falcon gets his own ongoing solo
    3. Then a third book, Captain America and the Falcon, comes out.
    4. And there is more quality interaction between the Avenger heroes and the X-men heores
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Marvel already answered my prayers with Herc. Now all I want is a Captain Britain book.

I just want them to announce that Death's Head series they teased at SDCC.
    I surrender to the Contest

I'm personally hoping for:

Ghost Riders
    Winter Soldier (or Winter Soldier/Black Widow)
    Iron Fist & Luke Cage
    Immortal Weapons
    Monkey King
    Midnight Sons
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 08-07-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

I've been pretty satisfied with the series Marvel's already announced. At this point, I'm only hoping for a new Winter Soldier series (but with Bucky back in a classic spy thriller setting, which is where he really shines) and a Defenders series (featuring the Netflix cast and other street heroes, with the caveat that they'd be summoned on a case-by-case basis, much like what happened in DnA's Heroes for Hire series).

The Defenders (I like the idea of a Luke Cage led team with Iron FIst. And Gargoyle)
    Thunderbolts
    Cloak & Dagger
    Untold Stories of...(focusing on previously unseen adventures of Heroes no longer with us, like Thunderstrike or Mar-Vel)
    Marvel Team Up (With a tiwst. Not stand alone stories but rather on going arcs that blend together. WIth a rotating cast. So Issue 1 Character A & B team up, issue 2 (or 3, some stories may take a couple issues) character B now teams with Character c, then C with D, and so on)
    The Wasp (its time)
    Storm (give it another go)
    Avengers AI (better this time, with MORE DOOMBOT!)

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

I just want a Series with either Johnny blaze or Dan Ketch (preferable Ketch) as Ghost rider. That's all it will take to make me happy, although I know in my heart it's NOT going to happen.

Heroes 4 Hire
    New Warriors
    Ghost Rider/s
    Midnight Sons
    Something with Patriot in it

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Iron Fist and the Crew
    Namor
    Dark Avengers starring June, ai, Barney, ragnarok, Eric, John, yelena, and cage

Fat chance huh

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    . . . Dark Avengers starring June, ai, Barney, ragnarok, Eric, John, yelena, and cage

Fat chance huh

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niffleheim

I want a book based on the Kree Empire or a Kree heroic character
    New Mutants with its original roster minus Sunspot. His replacement is an Inhuman-mutant hybrid.
    Namor & Storm. The book writes itself
    A Shuri book that is funny, adventurous and action packed
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Got what I wanted with a Black Knight book! But I would love a Captain Britain and an All New, All Different MI-13 or Excalibur! (which, sadly, would have to be done without Dane, who will be stuck in Weirdworld.)
    Last edited by MollyBarton; 08-07-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Three words: Legion. Of. Monsters.