Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Spider-Man & Tigra Team-up adventure
    Spider-Man & The Black Widow team-up adventure
    Sorry but WWWWWTTTTTFFFFFFFFF

Could you stop please, we get it you like Spider-Man with the Black Widow and/or Tigra but Pete is going to have his hands full
    He has his own solo Title
    He will be popping up in Miles
    He is a member of the Uncanny Avengers (more than likely to keep his avengers status for some reason)
    He is teaming with Deadpool (not a fan of this btw)

1- Amazing Friends book - Spidey, Firestar, Iceman(would prefer Kitty but I cant) Quake
    2- Defenders - With Luke Cage Iron Fist, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Black Cat and Jackpot
    3 - Ghost Rider(s) - With Blaze, Ketch, Robbie
    4- Black Widow
    5- Loki
    6-Young Avengers - Old Roster including Prodigy, AMC
    7- Runaways and/or Power Pack (a major series with Runaways hanging out the Power Pack more Karolina nad Julie yep yep yep)
    Truth is the best policy

Here are the additional books I want most and would definitely buy:

Black Widow, obviously (and most likely)
    Fantastic Four/Future Foundation with Sue still a major character
    X-Men with Emma as a major character
    Elsa Bloodstone by Spurrier/Walker

Then I'd also be interested in:

Defenders (Cage, Jones, Rand, Knight, Wing and throw in Bobbi Morse) depending on creative team
    Classic Avengers book depending on cast and creative team
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

BANNED

Guardians of the Galaxy (the original super-team, the distant future, the Marvel Universe)
    Exiles (a super-team of heroes, travelers of infinite alternate realities of Marvel multiverse ... assuming the Multiverse back into existence after the end of Secret Wars)
    Alpha Flight (the super-team of Canadian heroes formed by Sasquatch, Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Talisman, Puck, Northstar, Aurora, Marrina, Snowbird with the addition of X-23)
    Excalibur (A team of British Super-heroes led by Captain Britain formed by Dragon Man, Black Knight, Union Jack, Spitfire, Meggan, Lionheart, Kylun, Micromax, Cerise, Pete Wisdom, Sage and Kid Omega / Quentin Quire)

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Scarlet Spider and the New Warriors (Aracely's Mictlan story needs to be written)
    Exiles
    Excalibur
    an X-book with New X-Men students (e.g. Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Anole...)
    X-Factor
    Guardians of Knowhere (the other space heroes who are untouched by Bendis such as Cosmo, Jack Flag, Moondragon, Martyr, Mantis, Bug, Wendell Vaughn as Quasar, Beta Ray Bill and Major Victory. Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning should return to write this)
    X-Men '92
    Last edited by MitchFox; 08-12-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    Exiles (a super-team of heroes, travelers of infinite alternate realities of Marvel multiverse ... assuming the Multiverse back into existence after the end of Secret Wars)
    Alpha Flight (the super-team of Canadian heroes formed by Sasquatch, Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Talisman, Puck, Northstar, Aurora, Marrina, Snowbird with the addition of X-23)
    Excalibur (A team of British Super-heroes led by Captain Britain formed by Dragon Man, Black Knight, Union Jack, Spitfire, Meggan, Lionheart, Kylun, Micromax, Cerise, Pete Wisdom, Sage and Kid Omega / Quentin Quire)
    I can't believe my OP excluded these three. I would LOVE these.

I'm avoiding the not-yet announced character books shown at SDCC......so with that in mind:

Guardians 3000 (or some other name...heck, called it 3002 to make a jab at DC's JL 3001) - With the future team lead by Vance Astro
    Defenders - Pretty much Heroes 4 Hire/Mighty Avengers, just capitalize on the name due to Netflix....maybe add Daredevil (as long as we get other characters not shown everywhere).
    Future Foundation - IF the rumors of Franklin and Valeria dying (or Reed) are true...then this one should be the remainder of the FF kids continuing their work to honor them.
    Young X-Men - Or any other catchy name...but yeah, make this Wolverine & The X-Men but focusing more on the students of the JG school.

And that's all I have...I was going to say maybe a new Young Avengers volume, but most of the team from both volumes have either graduated (Hulking, Wiccan), turned into something else (Loki, Cassie) or simply gone into limbo (Speed, Eli). Unless it starts Eli coming out of retirement to help a new group of young super heroes (so a mix of maybe Young Avengers and Runaways).

BANNED

The Defenders (a super-team of the Marvel Universe heroes who only come together in the most critical situations formed by Doctor Strange, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Valkyrie, Tigra, Spiderman / Miles Morales, Phoenix / Jean Grey, Beta Ray Bill, Wolverine)
    Cable and the X-Force (the super-team of special operations of the X-Men in charge of combating threats to the mutants before they are even taking place formed by Cable, Warpath, Doctor Nemesis, Deadpool, Danger, Psylocke, Domino, Mimic, Wolfsbane , Velocidad ​​and Cipher)
    X-Statix (ok, ok I know they all died but so what? Resurrect us all, duh balls, or at least "some of them" ... or else create a whole new super-team of new mutants celebrities filled, of scandals, preferably also written and draw by Peter Milligan and Mike Allred)
    New Warriors (the young team of superheroes teenagers are mirrored in the example of the greatest, superheroes of Marvel, to do justice, consisting of : Rage , Justice , Firestar , Night Thrasher , Nova / Sam Alexander , Power Man II / Victor Alvarez , White Tigress / Ava Ayala , Scarlet Spider / Kaine, Namorita , Ms.Marvel / Kamala Khan , Wolfsbane II / Tier Sinclair , Haechi , Hummingbird , Silhouette and Speedball )
    Future Foundation (a super-team of legacy heirs of the Fantastic Four led by Franklin Richards teenager, and at the height of its powers to manipulate the reality psychically, and his super intelligent sister Valeria, consisting of: Skaar Son of the Hulk , Hope Summers, Primal, Triton of the Inhumans , Human Torch Original / Jim Hammond, Black Panther/Shuri , and Spider-Gwen)
    Last edited by Sansomon; 08-12-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Maybe Rachel joining Parker Industries for better global relations and being there as a Telepath to protect Peters mind and teach him proper TP defenses.

Guardians of the Galaxy (the original super-team, the distant future, the Marvel Universe)
    I'd throw in more of the UK heroes into Excalibur; problem is, i don't remember which ones I liked!😁

The Defenders (a super-team of the Marvel Universe heroes who only come together in the most critical situations formed by Doctor Strange, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Valkyrie, Tigra, Spiderman / Miles Morales, Phoenix / Jean Grey, Beta Ray Bill, Wolverine)
    Cable and the X-Force (the super-team of special operations of the X-Meuun in charge of combating threats to the mutants before they are even taking place formed by Cable, Warpath, Doctor Nemesis, Deadpool, Danger, Psylocke, Domino, Mimic, Wolfsbane , Velocidad ​​and Cipher)
    X-Tactics (ok, ok I know they all died but so what? Resurrect us all, duh balls, or at least "some of them" ... or else create a whole new super-team of new mutants celebrities filled, of scandals, preferably also written and draw by Peter Milligan and Mike Allred)
    New Warriors (the young team of superheroes teenagers are mirrored in the example of the greatest, superheroes of Marvel, to do justice, consisting of : Rage , Justice , Firestar , Night Thrasher , Nova / Sam Alexander , Power Man II / Victor Alvarez , White Tigress / Ava Ayala , Scarlet Spider / Kaine, Namorita , Ms.Marvel / Kamala Khan , Wolfsbane II / Tier Sinclair , Haechi , Hummingbird , Silhouette and Speedball )
    Future Foundation (a super-team of legacy heirs of the Fantastic Four led by Franklin Richards teenager, and at the height of its powers to manipulate the reality psychically, and his super intelligent sister Valeria, consisting of: Skaar Son of the Hulk , Hope Summers, Primal, Triton of the Inhumans , Human Torch Original / Jim Hammond, Black Panther/Shuri , and Spider-Gwen)
    Who are x- tactics?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Who are x- tactics?
    Sorry ... I wrote wrong ... it's "X-Statix"!

http://www.comicvine.com/x-statix/4060-11485/

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Who are x- tactics?
    I believe @samsonmon was referring to the version of X-Force/X-Statix by Peter Milligan & Mike Allred (along with Darwyn Cooke(!) & Nick Dragotta on art) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Statix, and with what Peter Milligan did with that title I can see why, (biting satire, amazing art) Hope this helps
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

Spectacular Member

1. Punisher
    2. Moon Knight
    3. Black Widow/Winter Soldier
    4. Midnight Sons
    5. Spirits of Vengeance - Johnny Blaze/Daniel Ketch
    6. Death's Head - Death's Head I & II
    7. X-Force (Cable)
    8. X-Men '92

The Punisher/Rachel Cole Alves team up!
    "Steel Cannons, Large Pistols, Sound of Battle Rang, Triggers Pulled, Bullets Fly, Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Frank on the harp from Punisher Harp Zone

Follow me on Twitter @punisherharpist and like my Facebook page.

BANNED

Guardians of the Galaxy (a super team of heroes guardians of the space of the Marvel Universe and Cosmos people composed of: Gladiator / Kallark, Amphibion ​​/ Prince Qnax, Photon / Genis-Vell, Nova / Richard Rider, Firelord, Captain Universe / Tamara Devoux, Rom the Spaceknight, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Marvel Girl II / Rackel Grey, Gamora, Star-Lady / Kitty Pryde)
    X-Factor (a team of special investigations mutants in order to investigate means which can serve as a possible potential threats to Homo superior and at the same time seek ways of restoring the mutant race to its former condition next evolutionary step of the human race, its members are: Beast, Emma Frost, Colossus, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Havok, Ruby Summers, Multiple Man / James Madrox, Quicksilver, M / Monet St. Croix, Banshee / Sean Cassidy)
    Winter Guard (the greatest super-team of heroes of Russia assigned to combat threats that American superheroes are unprepared to face . Members: Ursa Major, Winter Guardian / Nicolai Krylenko, Powersurge / Illarion Pavlovich Ramskov, Darkstar, Starlight / Tanya Belinsky, Crimson Dynamo / Galina Nemirovsky, Perun, Vostok)
    Last edited by Sansomon; 08-12-2015 at 06:11 PM.