Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    Sorry ... I wrote wrong ... it's "X-Statix"!

hzttp://www.comicvine.com/x-statix/4060-11485/
    That's what I figured, but I still don't know them.

BANNED

Dark Avengers (the Avengers team darkest whose members go to the sword between the "incorruptible" and "absolutely corrupt" fighting threats being in the tenuous boundary between the good and the evil Its members are:Grey / Brian Talbot , Tanarus / Ulik the Troll Transformed into the Celtic God of Thunder thanks to a pact between the King of the Trolls and the Nornes he has the same powers of Thor but not its integrity, American Son / Gabriel Stacy , Warrior Woman II / Princess Artume the daughter of Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons a fierce warrior with an oath of eternal hatred of Hercules the son of Zeus , Toxin / Eddie Brock , Black Goliath II / Thomas Foster , Enchantress / Amora of Asgard , Moonstone / Karla Sofen , Leonus of the Inhumans he is the "big man invoked" with claws and skeleton made of indestructible metal, super senses animals, hyper-accelerated healing factor and super strength of the Dark Avengers. In the past he was one of the Inhumans followers of Maximus who tried to dethrone Black Bolt of the Inhumans leadership and how Wolverine cam to fight the Hulk When he was in Attilan, Red Queen / Madelyne Pryor , Speed ​​Demon / James Sanders )

Quote Originally Posted by OwossoHarpist View Post
    The Punisher/Rachel Cole Alves team up!
    Or just have the book be called The Punishers and make it about the two of them. That'd be so cool.

BANNED

Thunderbolts (team Comprised of super-villains seeking redemption while searching realize their own personal goals and objectives not always striving to follow conduct "ethical" and "heroic" the team consists of: Juggernaut, Ares, Daken, Atlas , Songbird, Jolt, Mach-VII, Titania/Mary MacPherran, Volcana/Marsha Rosenburg, Citizen V / John Watkins III)

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

Fantastic Four or maybe have the characters as the Future Foundation until Marvel & Fox settle their crap!
    Black Widow / Winter Soldier
    Punisher
    Loki as the story teller
    Silver Surfer continuing his adventures with Dawn
    Defenders with the Netflix stars plus others

BANNED

Fantastic Four (the first family of Marvel Comics superheroes formed by: The Thing, Mr.Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch with the participation of Franklin Richards, Valeria Richards, She-Hulk, Sharon Ventura The Ms.Thing, Crystal ,Medusa,Namor the Sub-Mariner, Ant-Man / Giant-Man, Lyjah the Super-Skrull, Kofi Whitemane, Alex Power, Julie Power, Jack Power , Katie Power,The Super Cosmic Network of Computers of the Baxter Building H.E.R.B.I.E., Buzz and Chuck Grimm The Brothers Grimm, The Puppet Mistress Alicia Masters etc)
    Avengers World (a super-team Avengers created to act on a global scope and combat international threats that the Avengers can not get involved much like the Justice League International members are: Captain America / James Buchanan Barnes of USA, Colossus of Russia , Sunspot of Brazil, Captain Britain of England, Nightcrawler of Germany, Vindicator / Heather Hudson of Canada, Sunpyre of Japan, Xorn of China, Adamantine of France, Storm of Kenya Africa, Black Panther / Shuri of Wakanda Africa , Sabra of Israel , Dust/Sooraya Qadir of Arab Saudi among countless, super-heroes International of the Marvel Universe)
    Spiderman and Amazing-Friends (the adventures of the super team led by Spiderman / Peter Parker formed by: Iceman, Firestar, Nova / Sam Alexander, Luke Cage , Iron Fist / Daniel Rand, Jewel / Jessica Jones, White Tiger / Hector Ayala)
    Silver Surfer the Star Pilgrim
    Loki Agent of Asgard
    Beta Ray Bill the Gods Slayer
    Drax the Destroyer
    Punisher
    Daredevil
    Elektra Mistress Assassin
    Agent Anti-Venom
    Scarlet Spider
    Spiders-Women (Jessica Drew,Julia Carpenter,Mattie Franklin,Anya Sofia Corazon ,Gwen Stacy,Cindy Moon and May "May Day" Parker)
    Sensational She-Hulk
    Ghost Riders (John Blaze , Danny Ketch , Alejandra Blaze , Robbie Reyes and Kenshiro "Zero" Cochrane )
    Blade the Night Demons Killer
    Last edited by Sansomon; 08-14-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Spectacular Member

Agree with Iron Fist (either as a solo or in a team with Luke Cage and others and not written by Kaare Andrews), New X-Men, and Excalibur.

I would add:
    Madrox (solo or with a team, maybe a new X-Factor)
    Havok as a solo story
    Nova Prime featuring Richard Rider (maybe he's alive on Battleworld somewhere) let Abnett write it

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    Thunderbolts (team Comprised of super-villains seeking redemption while searching realize their own personal goals and objectives not always striving to follow conduct "ethical" and "heroic" the team consists of: Juggernaut, Ares, Daken, Atlas , Songbird, Jolt, Mach-VII, Titania/Mary MacPherran, Volcana/Marsha Rosenburg, Citizen V / John Watkins III)
    When was Ares on the Thunderbolts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    When was Ares on the Thunderbolts?
    Well ... basically because he is not exactly a love of person and because he make part of the Dark Avengers of Norman Osborn then he is not exactly a "hero."

The Ultimates (a super-team of heroes formed by the most powerful superhumans in the Marvel Universe fighting threats in cosmic scale formed by: Sentry / Robert Reynolds, Blue Marvel / Adam Brashear, Kid Gladiator / Kubark , Black Panther / T'Challa, Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers, Pulsar / Monica Rambeau, Red She-Hulk, Angela / Aldrif Ódinsdóttir, and Stardust / Lambda-Zero)
    Avengers A.I. (a super-team Avengers formed by robotic heroes, owners of artificial intelligence of the Marvel Universe led by Machine Man 2.0 and formed By Alexis, Victor Mancha , Jocasta , Awesome Android , Recorder , Warstar / B'nee & C'cil , Doombot , Omega Sentinel / Karima Shapandar etc.)
    Hercules the Prince of Power
    Cloak and Dagger
    Big Hero 6 (a super team of Eastern heroes of the Marvel Universe formed by Baymax, Fredzilla, Sunfire, Armor, Surge, Hazmat /Jennifer Takeda)
    Last edited by Sansomon; 08-14-2015 at 02:22 PM.

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Since there are some more new comics coming out for the solicits, I decided to make my revised version of my ANAD wishlist.

MY REVISED WISHLIST

• Scarlet Spider and the New Warriors - As I am unhappy that it ended too soon as there are more stories to touch on (e.g. Aracely’s oncoming Mictlan crisis, mystery of Water Snake…). I want to see the New Warriors again and most importantly, Kaine needs to COME BACK from that Spider-Verse limbo. Can also add some underused New Warriors such as Rage, Night Thrasher (Donyell Taylor), Firestar, Turbo (Michiko Musashi) and Darkhawk as supporting characters.
    • Guardians of Knowhere - Another cosmic Marvel book should be written by Dan Abnett starring Cosmo, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Jack Flag, Bug, Moondragon, Beta Ray Bill, Robert Rider (Richard’s brother) and Namorita go on a search for the missing Nova (Richard Rider) as they hear the reports that Star-Lord, Drax and the dreaded Thanos are alive.
    • All-New X-Factor - Seriously, this comic book ended too abruptly like New Warriors! Starring Gambit, Polaris, Cypher, Warlock, Georgia Dakei and any new member (since Quicksilver is going to be on ANAD Uncanny Avengers). There are some loose ends to tie up like what’s up with their shady boss Harrison Snow.
    • Any X-Book with New X-Men (those X-Students like Hellion, Dust, Mercury, Anole, Rockslide…and there shall be NO QUENTIN QUIRE)
    • X-Men ‘92 ongoing please!
    • Giant-Size Little Marvel ongoing please!
    • Excalibur - that All-New All-Different Marvel is seriously lacking the international teams and they need some love. Starring Faiza Hussain, Pete Wisdom, Captain Britain, Elsa Bloodstone and her little brother Cullen Bloodstone, Anachronism, Meggan, Sage and a few other European heroes. Black Knight can also be a supporting character at times since he got his own solo book for ANAD.
    • Young Avengers - there should be Patriot, Speed, Stature, Prodigy and some new faces like Victor Alvarez, Cloud 9, Lyra and other underused teenage heroes. Kate Bishop, Wiccan and Hulkling can be supporting characters as they are in Sunspot’s New Avengers.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Astonishing Member

Spider-Man & The Black Widow
    Tigra & Spider-Man

I'd like to see an anti-SHIELD team. They'd be the ones who welcome and assist all individuals of power who don't trust people like SHIELD, The Avengers, and all other 'government agencies' who claim to have the world's best interests in mind. They would also investigate all strange/unanswered mysteries in their universe's history. This team has a definitive leader and board members.

It would be called: Project Pegasus

Ben Grimm aka the Thing - President
    Richard Rider aka Nova - Vice-President
    Wendell Vaughn aka Quasar - Vice-President
    Chris Powell aka Darkhawk - Operations Manager
    Abe Jenkins aka Mach 2 - Research and Development
    Todd Arliss aka Tigershark - Oceanic Studies
    Namorita Prentiss - Oceanic Studies
    Monica Rambeau aka Spectrum - Surveillance and Recruiting
    Thundra - Head of Security

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    I'd like to see an anti-SHIELD team. They'd be the ones who welcome and assist all individuals of power who don't trust people like SHIELD, The Avengers, and all other 'government agencies' who claim to have the world's best interests in mind. They would also investigate all strange/unanswered mysteries in their universe's history. This team has a definitive leader and board members.

It would be called: Project Pegasus

Ben Grimm aka the Thing - President
    Richard Rider aka Nova - Vice-President
    Wendell Vaughn aka Quasar - Vice-President
    Chris Powell aka Darkhawk - Operations Manager
    Abe Jenkins aka Mach 2 - Research and Development
    Todd Arliss aka Tigershark - Oceanic Studies
    Namorita Prentiss - Oceanic Studies
    Monica Rambeau aka Spectrum - Surveillance and Recruiting
    Thundra - Head of Security
    That's a pretty good team, except, why tiger shark?

LOL....I was thinking of Stingray, but I remember Project Pegasus as a place of rebirth and second chances, and for some reason, Tiger Shark just popped into my head. That and the ocean is so vast that this team would naturally need at least two people to cover it.