Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Interesting that it's labelled as Avengers instead of Thunderbolts. And is that a new version of the Avengers logo? That design is usually red, not gold.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Interesting that it's labelled as Avengers instead of Thunderbolts. And is that a new version of the Avengers logo? That design is usually red, not gold.
    Cause it's part of the Infinity War toyline
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

^That's not why - that's not the movie logo and Songbird isn't in the MCU. It's definitely comics based merch. The Nova toy used the logo from most of Sam's solos, for example.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, she was a member of the New Avengers Team.

Checchetto's Melissa is predictably gorgeous, but I'll be almost glad if that's her only involvement in OMH, since I'd hate to see her (probably sad/awful) Wasteland fate on page in light of her being back in limbo. A kickass, grizzled Melissa (who survives!) could be a lot of fun though. Back with the Grapplers?

Melissa can rock a bob better than I would have thought. I've been averse to shorter hair on her since that awful spiky haircut and I love the drama of that pic!

Big fan of the pink streaks being less defined for a change. It's a fun look, and this is a gorgeous image that goes well with that energy.

Thanks for sharing them.