Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 211 to 217 of 217
  1. #211
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Why won't DC use Bette Kane?
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

    "Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

  2. #212
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    Batman Prey is the Post Crisis equivalent of Golden Age Hugo Strange debut right? I mean that both are his first appearance? Then Monster Men happen after?

  3. #213
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Batman Prey is the Post Crisis equivalent of Golden Age Hugo Strange debut right? I mean that both are his first appearance? Then Monster Men happen after?
    Monster Men is more of it's own continuity really. Maybe they tried to fit it in, I don't know, but really they're two different introductions to Hugo Strange.
    Prey is the better of the two, but Monster Men is really good too. I'd definitely recommend reading both if you like Hugo Strange or just good Batman stories.

  4. #214
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Monster Men is more of it's own continuity really. Maybe they tried to fit it in, I don't know, but really they're two different introductions to Hugo Strange.
    Prey is the better of the two, but Monster Men is really good too. I'd definitely recommend reading both if you like Hugo Strange or just good Batman stories.
    Oh right LOTDK was in the 90s. The classic remakes like Monster Men, Mad Monk, Man Who Laughs, Loeb mysteries and Robin Batgirl Year One were in 2000s.

  5. #215
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default

    batman looks something like the owl from watchman, joker , secret agents. any ideas ??

  6. #216
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superhero457645 View Post
    batman looks something like the owl from watchman, joker , secret agents. any ideas ??
    I don't understand the question

  7. #217
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I don't understand the question
    I think it's a bot? It's their first/only post, I don't know. If it is a person, hopefully they'll shine some clarity on what they're trying to ask. But smart money's on a bot.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •