Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rambertino View Post
    Jericho circled Deadpool in return, hand held up in preparation to lock up and a disgusted scowl telegraphed across his face.

"HERCULES? You slack-jawed degenerate, if you were taking pointers from a guy who couldn't sell a bucket of water to a burn victim (may God rest his soul) you aren't even worth my time. This is gonna be even uglier than you are!"
    "You don't get it. No-selling makes me invincible. I'm gonna tear you up faster than a muscle on Hulk Hogan's back during Wrestlemania III."

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    "--But I think there's one, vital burning question that ALL you licentious losers seem to have missed! Was this Andrew Garfield or Toby Maguire?"
    "It's Christopher Daniel Barnes, you philistine!"

That was the last straw. Deadpool lunged, grappling Jericho in a lock-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    "Cute, but cute's not going to save us from getting murdered." He replied remember what Deadpool had said before the kill. "You mentioned seeing something around the Doppio kid at the moment of my attack. Tell me."
    "I was gonna say maybe your vision is going, because you missed two gigantic floating arms winding up and catching you flat footed. That doesn't happen-- not to you, anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Osborn View Post
    "Besides, if someone did poison his drink, it couldn't have been me. Spidey's got this thing called his Spider-Sense, and it'd have gone off pretty quick if I'd been anywhere near him. Who we're looking for is someone that could've gotten close to the Spider without tripping his Spider-Sense." He looked towards Allie, "Take her for example. Seems to me like she could've slipped whatever it was that killed Peter into his drink without tripping his Spider-Sense."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    "While I don't think you're guilty of murdering Spider-Man, I can't agree with your train of thought, Osborn"
    of course it is possible, keep all options open
    Only a split second passed, and Deadpool levied a very different drawing instrument. He stood in front of Allie, blocking the New Goblin's view of her... and her view of the gun.

"Osborn, you'd better look elsewhere and forget that thought ever crossed your mind. Or I swear your last good eye is the first thing you'll lose today."
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-07-2014 at 05:24 PM.

"As I suspected. A man of words, not actions. Bluster and little more. A dime a dozen...and I feel sorry for you. I wish I could help you, Miss Jericho. Unfortunately, you are right. There are bigger things than the stick you have up your ass." He turned away. "So...the time has come to vote then. Very well." He considered, cupping his chin. "Are we sure not voting isn't an option?" He really didn't want to falsely incriminate. "If not...Emma Frost gets mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

The Spider had fallen.

Jilted by another.

Guttural lowing superseded.

Spanning his replete stature, he beheld all.

Clangorous galumphing followed suit...

The king approached another.

A suspect he'd confronted mere minutes ago.

The king bespoke, believing he to be the one.
    "...Was...was that an accusation?" Terrified, yet horribly confused by the towering lizard who just roared at him, the young boy slunk back, trying to keep as much distance as he could from the king of monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    "As I suspected. A man of words, not actions. Bluster and little more. A dime a dozen...and I feel sorry for you. I wish I could help you, Miss Jericho. Unfortunately, you are right. There are bigger things than the stick you have up your ass." He turned away. "So...the time has come to vote then. Very well." He considered, cupping his chin. "Are we sure not voting isn't an option?" He really didn't want to falsely incriminate. "If not...Emma Frost gets mine."
    Emma was amused at the latest accusation.

Emma didn't mince words this time. "It appears you too are a man of words not actions, Captain Butch Flowers. I'm sure you have more evidence, surely more than "blonde woman being snarky", Captain Butch Flowers? Please, let it be for something other than wishful thinking, Captain Butch Flowers. At least allow me, a common citizen, some due process in your sad court martial of me, Captain Butch Flowers."

Emma then turned to diamond form.

"Perhaps you want to hit a woman right now? I will allow you an exception."

"He was poisoned, not stabbed with a diamond." He replied, chipper as ever. "If you are eager for evidence, then perhaps you'd agree to a patdown to check for possible bottles of poison? The innocent need not fear that, surely? Although you seem a little aggressive and defensive, not sure what for. I am not judge, jury and executioner, ma'am. One vote, one gut feeling, does not get you voted off. This is a democratic procedure. And no, ma'am. I don't hit women. I'm afraid you've mistaken me for an abuser and that, I can assure you, I'm not."
    Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 06-07-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Miles, in the meantime, observed the acts of accusations and chaos that ensured moments after Spider Man's death. Of course, he still couldn't decide who to vote for, but he'll be damned if he dies here. A camcorder whirred softly, switching back and forth between three key individuals who inadvertently became the limelight of tonight's events: Emma Frost, Harry Osborne, and Phan-

Wait.

Phantom Girl.

Immediately, Miles began recording his thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by Note #2: Potiental Traitor?

PHANTOM GIRL.

The name alone sounds fishy. I mean, I hate, really fucking hate to throw someone under the bus here, but this... implies something. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary yet, but shit, if I'm not crazy, and this is the multiverse – I'm certain a special vanishing act could come particularly handy when it came to poisoning SPIDER-MAN, let alone without catching any unwanted attention.

Fuck it.

My vote goes to PHANTOM GIRL.
    Vote for Phantom Girl.
    Last edited by Akibahara; 06-07-2014 at 06:48 PM.

"I saw those two arm, young man. We're on to you. Tread lightly."

Looking at Vinegar, Wynne would glare, not before cast rock armor around her body, Which was a good thing, since little did she know what would happen next

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl View Post
    *Curses, Yachiru had been foiled. Yet, with the death of Crossdresser-chan, a distraction was sorely needed. Using Shunpo yet again, she'd shave both Jericho and Wynne.

Levity was needed in light of a serious situation, and when everyone got too serious, tempers sparked and nothing could be accomplished....

Unlike Jericho, at the end of the attack, Wynne's hair was unharmed. Wynne would glare at the young lady. Her reckless, and disregard for her use of magic made her slightly sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E View Post

"If that is what you desire, Jericho, the Beyonder can make that happen. However, for a young man who can afford a rather garish wardrobe (let alone a light up jacket), I didn't money would be an issue for you."
    "IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR ANOTHER LIGHT-UP JACKET, "MISTER E"!" He proclaimed with fervency, whirling flamboyantly on the spot.

"But please, tell me, we're all dying to know. YOU have got an E for a name. What's it stand for? "Mister E". Is it... Mister Easter Bunny? Mister Elephant? Ears? Ego? Emu? Edward? Eggs? Elephante? Engine? Ethiopia? Edward? Earwax? Excrement? Utah? Urkel?"

"WAIT, I got it. Does the E represent your bra size?"

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    To the wrestler however Batman would respond. "Instead of harassing everyone, use that gigantic mouth of yours to gather clues. Think the 'best in the world' can do that?"

"YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART, I REALLY DID! How's a man supposed to use his mouth to gather clues? Mouths are for eating! For breathing! For speaking! Bitch Flower's mother over there uses her mouth for things I'd rather not get into in the presence of young children and YOU?"

He tilted his head with a cocky smirk.

"In your case, the mouth was probably used to contract Cookie Monster syndrome somewhere down the line! What is it with your voice? You got a hairball, Batty? Considered changing your motif to be the feared kitty that stalks the night? Or is it gargling nails? Did you swallow broken glass? Pursue a failed singing career? Smoke a buncha cubans? Get punched in the larynx? Just why DO you talk like that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alpha View Post
    Johnny grimaced, annoyed at the wrestler's frequent outbursts. He walked up behind him and said, coldly, "Are you going to help us get out of this game? Or are you going to just keep barking insults?"

He felt the man was all bravado, and it needed to be quelled.
    Jericho ceased his almost-perpetual tirade to glance over his shoulder and look Johnny up and down.

"Gee, Strontium Dog, who knows? You ever gonna step outta Judge Dredd's shadow?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osborn View Post
    He looked towards Allie, "Take her for example. Seems to me like she could've slipped whatever it was that killed Peter into his drink without tripping his Spider-Sense."
    At that, Jericho actually broke out of his constant state of self-superiority to glare over with contempt.

"Hold on just a second there, Green Grease-Monkey. I actually agree with the washed-up Winnipeggian washout over there. When you're trying to deflect blame away from yourself, accusing a little girl of murder is not an effective way to do it, even if she is one-dimensional and simplistically drawn with a crayon. Kid's hero just died, have some damn respect."

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    "It's Christopher Daniel Barnes, you philistine!"

That was the last straw. Deadpool lunged, grappling Jericho in a lock-up.
    Jericho was naturally furious as they careened and tussled around like idiots, being overwhelmed by Deadpool's comic book muscles but still pushing with everything he had as he ranted.

"YOU, YOU BONEHEADED JACKOFF! WE GROW UP IN THE SAME CITY, HELL, PROBABLY THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, I BACK YOU UP AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, YOU LOWBROW REPROBATE? WHAT, ARE BIGSCREEN COMIC BOOK ACTORS A TOUCHY SUBJECT FOR YOU? IS THAT IT? IS IT BECAUSE YOURS WAS SO GODAWFUL YOU JUST CAN'T BEAR SEEING THEM BROUGHT UP, WILSON? Or should I say..."

"...HANNIBAL KING?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    Unlike Jericho, at the end of the attack, Wynne's hair was unharmed. Wynne would glare at the young lady. Her reckless, and disregard for her use of magic made her slightly sick.

"Hey, grandma. Care to work a little more voodoo for little old Y2J?"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    "I saw those two arm, young man. We're on to you. Tread lightly."

Looking at Vinegar, Wynne would glare, not before cast rock armor around her body, Which was a good thing, since little did she know what would happen next.
    A light chuckle was given to the rock armor Wynne had dramatically put on. Perhaps it was due to the fact that he had been threatened by two forces greater than her, or simply because he knew the boss' power could easily punch through that pathetic excuse of a defense. Still, the fact she could see his stand made him slightly uneasy. The only type of person back in his world who could see a stand was another stand-user.

In the end, he just shook his head.

"If you're that worried about someone like me, you could just...you know, vote me off?"

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdo-chan View Post
    "If you're that worried about someone like me, you could just...you know, vote me off?"
    Ah, but Weirdo-chan, maybe you want that because you know who did it and you're sworn to secrecy!
    Last edited by Keltset; 06-13-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: #HailHydra

The Beyonder reappears.

"The Agents have made their first attempt at finding one of the Traitors. However, they were incorrect!"
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Frost View Post
    Emma frowned at the suggestion. There were minds she would avoid touching... and Harry Osborn's was one of them.

"Dearie", Emma responded to Homura, "the man is quite insane. I don't particularly care for him, but any prying in his brain by me could very well take him up to completely insane. Or if Osborn discovered I had been prying, it would be my death you'd all be wondering about."

Emma thought of playing the ball back to Homura, in a manner of speaking.

"So, you know I'm a telepath. Tell me, what powers do you bring to this crime scene?"
    Homura could tell that Emma was quickly being pushed into a corner, and right as she and others pushed further, the telepath drove it back to her. She didn't have much choice in the matter, given current circumstances. "Fine. Just so we're on the same page for this investigation." Homura raised her left arm for Emma and the others to see.

"This is my shield. I can use it to bend and manipulate time." Homura then reached under it, eventually pulling out a pistol. ""It also has a storage space I use for my weapons. It's how I fought against the monsters that plagued my world...witches."

Quote Originally Posted by The Beyonder View Post
    The Beyonder reappears.

"The Agents have made their first attempt at finding one of the Traitors. However, they were incorrect!"
    Homura was caught off-guard by the Beyonder's reappearance and quickly stepped back. As he left for the others to let this recent development sink in, she simply sighed in irritation. "So much for competence."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Butch Flowers View Post
    "He was poisoned, not stabbed with a diamond." He replied, chipper as ever. "If you are eager for evidence, then perhaps you'd agree to a patdown to check for possible bottles of poison? The innocent need not fear that, surely? Although you seem a little aggressive and defensive, not sure what for. I am not judge, jury and executioner, ma'am. One vote, one gut feeling, does not get you voted off. This is a democratic procedure. And no, ma'am. I don't hit women. I'm afraid you've mistaken me for an abuser and that, I can assure you, I'm not."
    Emma felt this was going nowhere quickly.

"Unless you're as blind as you're foolish, you'll see that I don't have any pockets or gear to hold items." Then she pointed back at him "Unlike yourself".

And then she turned her attention to Homura was whispering under her breath "thank you for wasting twenty seconds of my time".

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Homura could tell that Emma was quickly being pushed into a corner, and right as she and others pushed further, the telepath drove it back to her. She didn't have much choice in the matter, given current circumstances. "Fine. Just so we're on the same page for this investigation." Homura raised her left arm for Emma and the others to see.

"This is my shield. I can use it to bend and manipulate time." Homura then reached under it, eventually pulling out a pistol. ""It also has a storage space I use for my weapons. It's how I fought against the monsters that plagued my world...witches."
    Emma analyzed what Homura revealed and gave her report out loud.

"Homura my dear, not that I don't trust you, but the time manipulation ability makes it possible to do something beneath everyone's attention."

She sensed defensiveness on Homura's part, but went on to complete her statement.

"However, unless you have other abilities or equipment elsewhere I don't see poison as part of your arsenal."

Hearing that these agents made an incorrect guess made me realize our odds of finding a traitor this round went even lower. I was already of the mind this first round would be, difficult to say the least, even before all the finger pointing. There was still plenty of time to garner possible suspects for this murder. Emma was on the hot seat but I didn't step in, mainly cause I know she can handle herself, and that it'd look suspicious if I did and she'd probably feel slighted. Meanwhile I tried to think of how someone could've gotten in there. Yachiru-who's attention span may be a red flag, she's hopping all around here-brought something to mind.

Magic. Enchantments. I almost scoffed because it sounded so fairy tale like but in here anything could happen, right? Think Scott think, transmutation is possible, super speed, teleportation. I put aside the fact that these are people and had my mission lined out; survive this game. I can mull over what happened here later. With that said, I walked over to Homura.

"Homura, who was that woman you were speaking with earlier? Not Korra but the older one" I ask her
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

"You don't need either to conceal a bottle of poison. I know that well. And feel free to pat me down if you would like! I got nothing to hide."