Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

"So, this is it huh?" Gohan said aloud as the half breed gazed upon the mansion before the being from before reappeared and spoke. Once he had finished, a grim look came upon Gohan's face. What did he mean if he lost, he might have had a hard time returning to his world?! If he lost and was unable to return in time, Trunks could have been murdered by the two monsters! Along with how many innocent people who couldn't defend themselves against the android's onslaught. Clenching his hand tightly, energy cackled and a powerful yellow aura emitted from Gohan's body. He had been aware of the fact that if he won, it might have been a good shot of getting rid of the androids and finallybringing peace to his and Trunks's world.

(Just so it's clear when I post fan-art/pics of Future Gohan with both arms, just imagine or take it as him only having one as his left one has been blown off.)

But while in the midst of his rage-out, Gohan recalled his talk to Trunks that he'd always protect him and once Trunks was strong enough, he'd be able to help him fight the Androids more efficiently. Letting out a sigh of frustration, Gohan relaxed and his aura 'roared' for a bit more before finally dissipating as his hair returned to it's natural black color as his eyes did the same. No. He wasn't going to lose. He couldn't afford to. Not while Trunks, Bulma, and the rest of the planet rested on his shoulders. It was what his father would do, stick it out to the end. Or at least, that's what Gohan hoped he'd do. Perhaps it'd be best if he got to know the others. Glancing around, he'd notice a creature that vaguely reminded him of the dinosaurs he used to play with/fight when he was younger and had been left out in the wilderness to fend for himself as part of Piccolo's training. Gohan had grown a certain fear and appreciation of the creatures and as such, he'd have a small smile of affection at Godzilla, before another great power-level caught his attention and glancing around, in his mind Gohan's thoughts raced as to who it could have belonged to...

Evinlea. She was even stronger than him. Raising an eyebrow, Gohan made a mental note to keep an eye on her if he could and staring in general confusion at Jericho, Gohan felt a bit amused. Well, at the very least this game took on all comers. From giant beasts to well...People like that. Glancing towards whoever was closest however, Gohan held up a hand and extended a friendly greeting.

"Hey there!" Best to try and make good out of the situation by making as many comrades as he could. Towards Flowers, Gohan grinned.

"Nice name. I'm Gohan." The armor he wore slightly reminded Gohan of the armor that Frieza's grunts wore, but Gohan had a feeling the guy inside wasn't so bad. If only because the name Flowers didn't exactly strike Gohan as the type of name for example a fear inspiring war monger would have. Glancing towards Spider-Man, Gohan felt a small sense of familiarity as if an alternate timeline version of him donned a costume as well. But brushing that off as just a weird feeling, Gohan shook his head. "No questions here." As he was offered a card by what looked like a little boy, Gohan read it and blinked a couple of times before tucking the card away in his gi's pocket. "Investigators, huh..? Pretty young aren't you?" Then again, he had no room to talk what with having to fight the Androids since he was a teen after the Z-Fighters but him fell before the beasts.
    Last edited by TheCourier; 06-03-2014 at 09:07 PM.

WilliamAdama.jpg

Admiral Adama was taken aback by all that had just happened before him. It was clear that there was no Cylon threat here, but it was also clear that this new threat was even worse. He couldn't think about that though, he focused only one the promise of getting whatever he desired. He focused on being able to save the human race and eliminate the cylons for good. All he had to do was survive some sort of game.

The Old Man looked around at the rest of the players involved. This was his crew now. They had to work together to achieve their goals.

"I'm sure we all have plenty of questions, but one thing that's clear is that we need to work together. It's the only way we'll all be able to get back to those that we care about."

At an undisclosed location and surrounded by strangers--as these things normally start--Johnny Alpha awoke. He rose to his feet, keeping one hand on his blaster. Soon, a mysterious figure appeared and made himself known.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "Ah, good. My champions have arrived. As you heard when my message was relayed to your respective worlds, I am the Beyonder, and you have been chosen to take part in something I like to call The Traitor Game.

This game will test your skills mentally and physically. You see, among your group, there are three "traitors" waiting to systematically eliminate each and everyone one of you. However, I do believe in fair play. That is why there are three other "agents" within your group trying to find the wolves in the fold. The object of this game is simple. Eliminate the traitors before they eliminate you. If you succeed, all you desire will be yours. Fail, and well, let's just say it will really hinder your chances at returning to your home world. Choose not to participate at all, and there will be heavy consequences.

But for now, let's go inside."

[...]

Inside the mansion...

"My mansion is your mansion. The game will begin shortly. Take this time to get to know each other. I'm sure you will all have plenty to discuss.

For now, I must take my leave. However, I will leave you to my associate to keep an eye on things..."

"Allow me to introduce you to Victor Goldstein, better known as Mister E. Long-forgotten hero during World War II, he will serve as my proxy when I am away. If you have anything to ask, you may ask him."
    All eyes turned to Mr. E.

"Enjoy the peace right now, folks. It's all downhill from here."
    Alpha made no reply and his face belayed no emotion. His eyes, however, revealed extraordinary power. They slowly began to glow red. He turned his head in multiple directions, his burning gaze piercing the air. Finished, he gave a subtle sneer of derision. "Of course. Can't see anything. I'd better examine on foot."

His fingers readied near his pistol, he opened the nearest door.

The Spider-Woman was silent, hanging back in the shadows. Trust wasn't easy for her, and her recent ordeal at the hands of The Hangman and Morgan Le Fay made her all the more wary of haunted mansions. Not to mention that the Beyonder's arrogance, the power he radiated, reminded her a bit of the High Evolutionary; another being who thought nothing of toying with her life. There were too many people involved in this game, and she was uncomfortable in crowds.

Few were familiar to her, but one she did recognize. The newspapers in San Francisco didn't say much about him, but she understood that the media in New York City thought him a menace.

Best to wait for now.
    Last edited by Indigo Al; 06-03-2014 at 09:15 PM.

"The pleasure is all mine, Gohan. Just one thing...Blue Team or Red rascals?" He asked, before glancing over at the admiral. "Yes, this man has it. We may be facing hard odds...but I've learned with a little hard work, and positive thinking, you can overcome anything."

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post

"No questions here...save one. What are your guys' names? Always nice to meet some new friends and allies. Captain Butch Flowers, at your service. Jupiter Jones! Good strong name."

Jupes beamed with some amount of pride at the Captain. "Thanks Captain Flowers. Might I add that it is great to see some military presence involved in such activities that are out of the ordinary. Not since the inception idea passed around in the 40's, 20 somewhat years before our time, of a crash in Roswell has there been any new media evidence of a desire to investigate the unknown universe. In fact our current client sent us here to do just that thing"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCourier View Post
    "Nice name. I'm Gohan." The armor he wore slightly reminded Gohan of the armor that Frieza's grunts wore, but Gohan had a feeling the guy inside wasn't so bad. If only because the name Flowers didn't exactly strike Gohan as the type of name for example a fear inspiring war monger would have. Glancing towards Spider-Man, Gohan felt a small sense of familiarity as if an alternate timeline version of him donned a costume as well. But brushing that off as just a weird feeling, Gohan shook his head. "No questions here." As he was offered a card by what looked like a little boy, Gohan read it and blinked a couple of times before tucking the card away in his gi's pocket. "Investigators, huh..? Pretty young aren't you?" Then again, he had no room to talk what with having to fight the Androids since he was a teen after the Z-Fighters but him fell before the beasts.
    Pete replied back to Gohan's inquiry about their age. "Yes , yes we are".

Somewhere else in the multi-verse two other youth's ears rang for an unknown reason.

Spectacular Member

"Huh? Well, I'm more of a Z-Fighter but if I had to pick, Red Rascals?" He gestured to his outfit. It was orange which was closer to red. But then nodding towards the elderly man.

"Yeah, no doubt there. I'm Gohan, sir. It's a pleasure to meet you." He'd say extending his hand towards Adama. But as the boys responded to his comment, he'd chuckle. "Well, you boys clearly seem like you know what you're doing so don't mind me."

Homura's eyes creaked open as lights filled her vision again, her back feeling the cold floor at the Beyonder's presence. His words were clear, and she took in every word as she struggled to make sense of her new surroundings. As the Beyonder left and Mister E took his place, Homura was left with her newfound company. Her heart filled with a familiar dread. Not a single familar face was in the crowd. She was alone again.

"So, it came true," she said to herself, fighting back her emotions and taking sharp breaths. A part of her wanted to follow the light, and here she was. She had little choice in the matter, now. If she wanted any chance of reaching Madoka again, she had to make it out of here. Alive. Having been through an eternity fighting witches and god knows what, the Traitor Game should be a simple task.

Homura made her way inside with the rest. By now, everyone else was beginning to greet themselves. Monsters, soldiers and freaks of all kinds surrounded the young girl, all in the same boat. Homura had little care for attachments, but in this case, it might be wise to keep tabs. "Homura Akemi." she announced to the man in blue armor. "Do not get in my way."
    Last edited by Sprite; 06-04-2014 at 05:23 AM.

He'd been transported!

A domain that befitted the tiny apes he'd encountered beforehand...

Arose the titan that was Godzilla...

Or so he used to be.

Brief moment of confusion, the king rumbled.

The apes were larger. Few espoused themselves strangely.

Soft rumbling came across as Pete approached. A fair warning as any other.

A last cursory gaze over all, the last his eyes settled one being Mister E.

Godzilla's instincts informed him duly what he'd already determined.

This felt wrong.

The kaiju would investigate in his own way...

Via stomping about, obstacles be damned as he set out to explore.

The hairless apes would be ignored... for now.
    Last edited by Godzilla; 06-03-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beyonder View Post
    In a matter of moments, 30 individuals find themselves standing in a new locale.

"Ah, good. My champions have arrived. As you heard when my message was relayed to your respective worlds, I am the Beyonder, and you have been chosen to take part in something I like to call The Traitor Game.

This game will test your skills mentally and physically. You see, among your group, there are three "traitors" waiting to systematically eliminate each and everyone one of you. However, I do believe in fair play. That is why there are three other "agents" within your group trying to find the wolves in the fold. The object of this game is simple. Eliminate the traitors before they eliminate you. If you succeed, all you desire will be yours. Fail, and well, let's just say it will really hinder your chances at returning to your home world. Choose not to participate at all, and there will be heavy consequences.

But for now, let's go inside."
    Making an 'o' shape with his hand, Deadpool waves it back and forth carelessly as the Beyonder spoke.

"Where's a TLDR when you need one? Sheesh. Cliffs Notes, people, 'try not to die'. Sounds like fun, bein' sheeple."

"Allow me to introduce you to Victor Goldstein, better known as Mister E. Long-forgotten hero during World War II, he will serve as my proxy when I am away. If you have anything to ask, you may ask him."[/FONT][/COLOR]

"So, old timer, how'd you land a gig being Donny Osmond's manservant?"

Deadpool folded his arms in front of his chest, head cocked to the side, as he eyed the pistols holstered at Mister E's hips.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    "Okay, does anybody here have any questions? Because I have about 85."
    "Uhh... yeah, I've got one, Webs." he exclaimed, turning to everyone within earshot.

"Does anybody buy what that Beyonder guy was peddling? I mean, sure, 'greatest desire' sounds all well and good, but I get that spiel from all kinds of unscoopulous folk-- hookers, congressmen, strippers... you know what I'm saying?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Three Amigos View Post
    [SIZE=5][FONT=Century Gothic]Meanwhile Bob went into the mansion further to see if he could find some sort of library.Their previous adventures and normal standard for any mansion was to host a library after all and that was where he worked best. Pete on the other hand was set to the task of giving out their card to all of those present about them even Godzilla although wary he was about approaching the creature.
    Deadpool's brow raised, inspecting the business card. "Look at that subtle, off-white coloring. How'd you kids get so damn tasteful?"

He flipped another card around in his fingers before handing a small stack to Pete.

"I'll give ya five bucks if you pass these around."

Quote Originally Posted by Homura Akemi View Post
    Homura made her way inside with the rest. By now, everyone else was beginning to greet themselves. Monsters, soldiers and freaks of all kinds surrounded the young girl, all in the same boat. Homura had little care for attachments, but in this case, it might be wise to keep tabs. "Homura Akemi." she announced to the man in blue armor. "Do not get in my way."
    The mercenary snorted a laugh, 'quivering' his hands in front of his chest.

"Oh man, Sailor Pluto over here is gonna run train on you, Flowers. Better watch it."

Scott Summers sat with Scott Summers. That thought was not something Scott ever expected to cross his mind. Then again he hadn't had much time to rest at all recently since Sco-his younger self arrived. It was like looking too closely at an old picture. So much ahead of him, so much ahead for them. Scott almost got lost in his thoughts before his younger self spoke

SPOILERS

"hey"

"Hey"

um....thanks for letting me stay here"

"Well, What's mine is yours". Man I was-still am-pretty orderly

Wow, this IS weird

"Yep, I figured we've avoided each other enough"

I feel like, like this is a once in a lifetime chance, hanging out with your older self. Maybe your supposed to impart some wisdom to me.

Hey, wisdom. I wish. "Ill let you know if I find any" I reply, then a thought comes to me. "Oh! Stay away from redheads!"

Now you tell me!

Heh smartass. "And blondes. And psychics in general.

So Brunettes?

"Probably stay away from them too"

"So just women in general.

"I think so" and then we smile at each other. It's weird to see me-my younger self smile. I've seen mine but his feels so, so unburdened? It's nice, and thinking about what he'll have to deal with here, worries me. That and his nervousness as he looks at me

Listen, I have to ask, it's really bothering me...what happened to Charles Xavier

Damn it, of course he'd want to know about that. I'm glad Emma didn't decide to tell him herself, or Magneto. I try to think of how to tell him and that's when...

Will you answer The Beyonder’s challenge?"

I get challenged. "Yes, ill answer this. Am I on Battleworld again? I dint recognize anyone except for Spider-Man and Spider Woman, and Wade, Wade Wade Wade. I look around and see a slew of strange characters, and some I only heard about like Godzilla. Good lord it was enormous.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-03-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

"Wooo, yeah!"

The rush of wind through her hair. Going faster than she ever could on feet. Hanging with one of her best friends? Korra could get used to racing!

"Hey, Asami, go for the jump!"

"Um, Korra, this is a test drive. We're trying to test the SAFETY of the Satomobile, remember?" Asami chuckled

"Where's your sense of fun?! Come on, I'll help!", Korra said mischeviously

All of a sudden, Korra bent a ramp made of earth in from of the satomobile, forcing Asami to take the jump.
    It was exhilirating! Korra smiled and looked at the sky, with the sun shining brightly.

Really brightly, actually. Kind of blinding even.......

And that's when Korra found herself among soldiers, Kaiju, weird masked beings, and some really weird guys.

Instantly, the Avatar's warrior instincts took over, and she assumed a defensive position, ready to throw some fire at whoever made a move.

Then, the Beyonder appeared.

So she was drafted against her will into some cosmic game of life and death for the amusement of some cosmic god? Someone more powerful than the Avatar? Korra didn't know what to make of that. NO ONE was more powerful than her; she was the Avatar! But this guy had transported her to who knows where, full of strange beings that CLEARLY didn't belong in her time OR in the Spirit world. What was she supposed to do?!

Tenzin would tell her to calm down and think rationally. Mako would say to be cautious and trust no one. Hmph, like she didn't know that! Bolin would be scared of the giant lizard, and Asami would do her best to keep the group calm. But they weren't here. She couldn't even count on her past lives anymore, ever since the fight against Unalaq. Maybe if this guy is more powerful than Raava and the Avatar, then maybe he could even restore her connections to her past lives...

"Um, hi I guess. I'm Korra, the Avatar. I take it we were ALL forced into this?"

Yachiru would blink at the gathered people, and the Lizard. *Moving with her customary speed, she'd dart up to Godzilla* I'm a call you Lizard-chan! *She would dart off to look at everyone, stopping at Captain Flowers* Armor-chan! *

Moving on to Spider-Man* Crossdresser-Chan!

*zips up to Gohan* One-Armed Chan!

*then she proceeds to run in circles around them for literally not apparently reason other than the fact that she can, often stopping to appear atop people's heads, or poke them in the ribs or legs. She was a hyper little thing, and pray to all that you consider holy that she doesn't come across Sugar...

That way lies madness... Stopping by the Admiral, she'd speak again* Admiral-chan! I know where we should go!
    Last edited by Keltset; 06-13-2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: #HailHydra (Formatting corrections)

Quote Originally Posted by The Beyonder & Mister E View Post
    "My mansion is your mansion. The game will begin shortly. Take this time to get to know each other. I'm sure you will all have plenty to discuss.

For now, I must take my leave. However, I will leave you to my associate to keep an eye on things..."

"Allow me to introduce you to Victor Goldstein, better known as Mister E. Long-forgotten hero during World War II, he will serve as my proxy when I am away. If you have anything to ask, you may ask him."
    I let the man say his piece as I try to size him up. Deranged? Perhaps, but he clearly has the power he boasts to have. Before I can question him however he disappears leaving this Mister E to take the abuse.
    ”I think most of us here felt it went downhill when we were kidnapped to participate in a sick game of murder, but if it’s a game he wants, I can deliver. Robin stay cl-” Batman would look around finding Robin not standing by his side. Before he could scope her out in the crowd the merc with a mouth would speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
    He flipped another card around in his fingers before handing a small stack to Pete.

"I'll give ya five bucks if you pass these around."]
    Deadpool would feel his hand as well as the card squeezed in Batman’s giant hands.

”No one needs what you’re selling."

Meanwhile Robin had gone out on her own to investigate all of the people around them, while cautious she wasn’t afraid for her safety at least not yet anyway. Then she saw a girl a few years her senior talk up.

Quote Originally Posted by Korra View Post
    "Um, hi I guess. I'm Korra, the Avatar. I take it we were ALL forced into this?"
    "Figure we all liked what the man was saying." She replied in a sarcastic tone before smiling.

"Hi, I'm Robin."
    Last edited by Jeremi; 06-04-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Spectacular Member

Turning towards Korra, Gohan shrugged. "Not all of us, I signed up to try and save my world." He explained before taking a brief moment to glance at the empty sleeve where his left arm used to occupy. But before he could speak further, a small pink haired girl appeared upon his head and called him 'One-Armed Chan'. Before, Gohan could even ask what she was doing up there, she was gone. Blinking, Gohan laughed a little. While he had adopted a do or die attitude in regards to the androids, he still had a bit of a joking nature to him and man did this kid have a lot of energy.

"It's actually Gohan, but One Armed Chan is okay too."