Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Wynne looked around, visible stressed.

"I am must admit, as much as I have my suspicions of the Boy, Doppio, but I don't have a clue of his powers. I wish I could find out. However, I'll doubt he'd share Hiss taught that I should vote for him has made me even more uneasy than I was. As for the little girl? Maybe we should send her to one of the rooms here for a time out rather than vote for her. She just afraid, like most of us are, even if we don't want to admit it. However, she could be acting. one never knows."

Wynne would sigh.

"I don't think this is something we can just jump into this lighted heartedly. I just, need more time to think for now."

Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    "I am a spirit healer by trade. A specialize in healing, some elememntal. I know some hexes, but no poison talent. I am a very skilled herbalist, if that interests you."
    As easy as it would be to point her finger at Emma, this revelation made for a very damning conclusion. It seemed that Homura's choice was clear.

"Wynne. You were the only person I knew other than myself who had access to the kitchen, and given your herbalism skills and hexes, you could've easily slipped anything in any of the readily available supplies, with or without your magic. Unless you have anything more to say to defend yourself, I cannot let that fact go."

OOC: Wynne

Quote Originally Posted by Es tu Homura View Post
    As easy as it would be to point her finger at Emma, this revelation made for a very damning conclusion. It seemed that Homura's choice was clear.

"Wynne. You were the only person I knew other than myself who had access to the kitchen, and given your herbalism skills and hexes, you could've easily slipped anything in any of the readily available supplies, with or without your magic. Unless you have anything more to say to defend yourself, I cannot let that fact go."

OOC: Wynne

Wynne eyes made contact the girl. Sadness showed in her eyes for a second.

"I understand why you'd assume that, young lady, but I can assure you the skill of herbalism and poison making are two different thing. Herbalism is for heal ingchild as I said I am healer by trade. As for my hex? None could do any of that, I promise. But you'll never believe that."

After a long while of think, Wynne had made up her mind.

"So, after a long debate, I think I am voting for Doppio. We have no clear answer on his powers, but we all can safely to assume by how he's holding himself, he is power. Also his taught to vote for him, while could be a red herring, has to be of note.

OOC: Vote for Doppio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool
    "Prisbro, you gotta set me up with a gimmick and a finisher, because you're managing all this action."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool
    "It's too bad 'The Hitman' name was taken. Much love from the Dungeon-- to your legs!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    *WHAM*
    Seeing Jericho finally get what he deserves felt nice. No one should be so abusive to people just as he meets them.

Prismo then thought about Wade's request.

"I'm not really sure mah dude! Maybe 'man from the future' or 'surgeon of death', anything you have in-"

But then he remembered earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool and Allie
    "Oh snap! You didn't sign it. Everybody knows a professional storyteller always signs their work. Whatta you, some kinda amateur? This is one heck of a masterpiece we got here."
    "Try this out, see if it flows! If not, we try another path."

After spittles of rainbow sparks engulf him, a flowing cape would appear behind Deadpool and an unfamliar weight would be felt on his neck. Wade would resemble another hero, a visage Prismo thought was well deserved after Wade's display of kindness toward Allie.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Osborn
    "Besides, if someone did poison his drink, it couldn't have been me. Spidey's got this thing called his Spider-Sense, and it'd have gone off pretty quick if I'd been anywhere near him. Who we're looking for is someone that could've gotten close to the Spider without tripping his Spider-Sense."

"This feels important. If the dude had an extra sense-defense, it would take an extra-hard attempt to sneak by him."
    Prismo would purse his lips in thought.

"Also, the mad eery way he collapsed and then got back up again thinking everyone was the Green Goblin. Can a poison do that? I'm not an expert. Does that give another deet to the mystery? Would that lend more toward a magical shot in his drink?"

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    "Everyone, do not let yourself be clouded by the obvious choice. Sure, Emma Frost as a telepath seems like a good choice, but ask yourselves this. Why decide to vote seconds after a murder. That either shows stupidity or to quickly shift blame." He'd nod towards Yachiru. "If you want a suspect. She's the best lead we got."
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Frost
    "Harry Osborn. Likely to kill. Poison is part of the "goblin" legacy. Motive was the arguing between him and Spider-Man just minutes before his death, about Spider-Man killing Harry's father."
    Quote Originally Posted by Homura
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    *SKREEEONNNKKK*
    Prismo looked back and forth, looking worried.

"A whole lot of points being made. Makes a brain want to splat, all this deduction going down."

This was a very hard game. Prismo would think to himself that it'd be much easier if he was playing to lose plastic figurines and not new friends. Friends that may indeed be innocent.
    Last edited by Masterbasset; 06-08-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Incredible Member

I was starting to feel a little bit better after coloring with Not Spider-Man and the hug from the other girl, but I couldn't quite get the real Spider-Man out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Spider-Man View Post
    "Uhh... pretty good start. But if Spidey's really in Heaven, I think he should have a friend there with him."

The scratch of four more crayons, and Deadpool was mimicking Allie's drawing style. Yellow, green, purple, black. He drew a cute scribble girl with a headband and jacket aside the Amazing Spider-Blob.

"Theeeeere we go. Spidey and Gwen are hanging out, looking at the clouds. You ever do something like that?"

He held it outward, holding his thumb towards it, winking with one eye.
    "Who's Gwen?" I asked, puzzling over his criticisms of my drawing.

Not Spider-Man was kind of a weirdo. I think he might have been on drugs.

But he was still nicer to me than most of the other people there. One kid, in particular, seemed to dislike me for some reason, even though I'd never even talked to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Kid View Post
    "Yeah, I'll admit, I wanted to the Spider dead, and maybe I don't have anything to prove that it wasn't me that did it. But, the truth is I had nothing to do with how he went out and I promise, I'll find whoever did this for taking the last thing that mattered to me." Harry's eyes narrowed, "Besides, if someone did poison his drink, it couldn't have been me. Spidey's got this thing called his Spider-Sense, and it'd have gone off pretty quick if I'd been anywhere near him. Who we're looking for is someone that could've gotten close to the Spider without tripping his Spider-Sense." He looked towards Allie, "Take her for example. Seems to me like she could've slipped whatever it was that killed Peter into his drink without tripping his Spider-Sense."

"..."

"...what?"

The mean kid was accusing me of killing Spider-Man? I didn't even know what to say. Maybe he was just mad because Spider-Man was my friend and not his?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy in a Visor View Post
    He accused the little girl. I didn't know I what I found more audacious; the fact he did it or that it was an all too real possibility...

"From what I've seen, she wouldn't even know if she did slip him something. There's someone more unseemly at play. I think using her as an example misses the bigger picture"

"..."

"... what?"

Now someone else was saying I killed Spider-Man, too? What was going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Spider-man View Post
    Only a split second passed, and Deadpool levied a very different drawing instrument. He stood in front of Allie, blocking the New Goblin's view of her... and her view of the gun.

"Osborn, you'd better look elsewhere and forget that thought ever crossed your mind. Or I swear your last good eye is the first thing you'll lose today."
    Not Spider-Man was still being nice and trying to protect me. Even though he muffled his voice, I could hear what he said. It was like when my mom and dad tried to talk about adult stuff without me overhearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler Guy View Post
    "Hold on just a second there, Green Grease-Monkey. I actually agree with the washed-up Winnipeggian washout over there. When you're trying to deflect blame away from yourself, accusing a little girl of murder is not an effective way to do it, even if she is one-dimensional and simplistically drawn with a crayon. Kid's hero just died, have some damn respect."
    Some guy in a ripped shirt jumped to my defense, too. I didn't know him, but he reminded me of those Hulk Hogan guys on tv.

Incredible Member

And then everyone started fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Spider-Man View Post
    [CENTER]"RAAAAARGH!"

The merc took off in a frenzy-- opening with a flying kick, colliding with Johnny and sending both men to the ground. Deadpool recovered to a prone position, and straddled him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a Visor View Post
    WADE!I would bark practically, ready to say more when...
    [
    I clutched my right fist and the sound of glass breaking was heard as a red beam shot across the room from my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Batman? View Post
    Deadpool would be tackled hard to the floor with the entirety of Batman's girth sitting on Deadpool. [COLOR="#000080]"You told me I was responsible, well call this a pre-emptive strike."COLOR] Batman would place Deadpool in a hold on his own...the devastating Chicken Wing submission hold. While having Deadpool in the move however he'd address the rest of the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Other Guy View Post
    Johnny quickly reached for his Electronux. Deadpool's first punch did connect, but Alpha rolled with the punch well enough to punch back, sending a powerful electric shock throughout his assailant's body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Girl View Post
    Korra stood there, livid at the callousness that Mr. E treated the death of another person. Pissed off, Korra lashed out

Korra rushed after the air blast, and rammed Mr. E into the ground, slamming him face into the floor in rage.

"Why are you all acting so mean to each other? Spider-Man is dead, and you're all fighting. Aren't you supposed to be the grown-ups?"

Object lesson in the real world #1: There is no such thing as grown-ups.

"Aren't you supposed to be the grown-ups?"" the little girl-Allie-would ask. Hearing her voice say that, I grimaced. I'd apologize to her but considering my costume, I don't know how she'd take it. I'd hate to ruin things for her and say grownups aren't perfect, so I stayed silent. Enough damage had been done to this girl. Doppio felt like the most sure thing, but he'd only be the instrument. I made a mental note to myself that if I survive this I'd do something to fix the effects of this game on the participants. I had to stay focused though, survival came first. Then there was still Zoom. He'd been quiet but what did that really mean? Was he just biding his time?

I sat down at the table and contemplated my choices. While the votes were stacked against Emma and Yachiru, I felt neither was a possible traitor. I think I'd be able to tell if Emma was a traitor, and vice versa, considering how well I know her/ how well we know each other. Yachiru, I don't think she realized how her actions could contribute to the dissension of the group. It'd be a shame to see either of them banished.

I clasped my hands together as I laid out the possible suspects
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Incredible Member

Even while the others were fighting, I could see that there were some people trying to figure out what had happened to Spider-Man. Two men and a woman were talking about it amongst themselves. I overheard something they said:

Quote Originally Posted by Three people View Post
    ...However to get the drop on this particular Spider-Man, according to this Osborn fellow, seems to require slipping past a prescient ability to detect danger coming. This in itself seems to portray the culprit to be either not of this world or supernatural in their nature..."
    "Maybe..." I offered, tentatively, "Maybe Spider-Man drank the poison by accident?"

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post

Only a split second passed, and Deadpool levied a very different drawing instrument. He stood in front of Allie, blocking the New Goblin's view of her... and her view of the gun.

"Osborn, you'd better look elsewhere and forget that thought ever crossed your mind. Or I swear your last good eye is the first thing you'll lose today."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambertino View Post
    "Hold on just a second there, Green Grease-Monkey. I actually agree with the washed-up Winnipeggian washout over there. When you're trying to deflect blame away from yourself, accusing a little girl of murder is not an effective way to do it, even if she is one-dimensional and simplistically drawn with a crayon. Kid's hero just died, have some damn respect."

"Back off, the both of you. Yeah, I'm saying she could have had a hand in this, but so could anyone. The Beyonder said any one of us could be the Traitor, and if the kid could get past Peter's Spider-Sense, I'm not going to start giving her any special favors. But, then again," His focus switched to Emma, "There's more than one way to slip past his Spider-Sense. I doubt she had anything to do with the poison itself, but then it's not we only have one traitor to deal with. The way I see it, one traitor could have made the poison and left another traitor to slip it past his Spider-Sense. And maybe whoever did that was able to mess with Peter's mind enough to make him ignore the warning signals. Besides, she was pretty quick to vote for me as a suspect. Going for the obvious seems pretty suspicious if you ask me. I'm hedging my bets that Emma's the traitor."

Vote: Emma Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Yachiru View Post
    At least I'm not the White *censored for a minute*

But you still haven't given a good enough defense of why you couldn't have killed him
    Emma Frost turned back at the foul mouthed girl.

Emma started her lecture. "Dear, where did you learn to swear like that? Japan, is it? I've been to Japan a few times and have never encountered a foul mouth like yours."

Emma thought over the current situation and made a decision.

"You must hate me that much, just because I didn't talk to you I was guilty in your foul mouthed mind. You were so passionate about pointing at me without evidence other than "she wasn't talking to me", and that alone is very suspicious. Well, I'm now pointing my finger at you."

CHANGE VOTE to Yachiru

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    WADE!I would bark practically, ready to say more when... I clutched my right fist and the sound of glass breaking was heard as a red beam shot across the room from my eyes. "IF I MAY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alpha View Post
    Johnny quickly reached for his Electronux. Deadpool's first punch did connect, but Alpha rolled with the punch well enough to punch back, sending a powerful electric shock throughout his assailant's body.
    Deadpool jerked his head toward the shouting Cyclops. As he turned back to the scuffle, Johnny was already in mid swing with some kind of futuretech on his fist.

"What the hell is tha--*KZZZZZRTTTT*--aaa-aaaaa--aaaa--ttt-tttt?!"

He reeled and twitched from the electricity pulsing through him almost like a cartoon character. Smoke started to emanate around his shoulders and head as he let out a heavy, drained breath. Slowly, Deadpool reached a convulsing hand towards one of his katanas...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Deadpool would be tackled hard to the floor with the entirety of Batman's girth sitting on Deadpool. "You told me I was responsible, well call this a pre-emptive strike." Batman would place Deadpool in a hold on his own...the devastating Chicken Wing submission hold. While having Deadpool in the move however he'd address the rest of the group.
    ...but was stopped and grappled by the heftiest Caped Crusader in the multiverse.

"Heh. C-call it what you like. Wolverine's still got about 100 pounds on you."

With sudden strength, Deadpool managed to push off the ground and stagger himself and Batman to their feet. If that wasn't surprising to the Dark Knight, Wade had actually managed to break his own arm and nearly slip free of the chicken wing headlock.

Nearly, but not nearly enough. He relaxed now, restrained into futility.

"All right. I'm cool. It's over."

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Brosh View Post
    "Who's Gwen?" I asked, puzzling over his criticisms of my drawing. Not Spider-Man was kind of a weirdo. I think he might have been on drugs.

But he was still nicer to me than most of the other people there. One kid, in particular, seemed to dislike me for some reason, even though I'd never even talked to him.
    "Oh, Gwen is uh... she's..."

Allie was too smart for him to sugarcoat things anymore.

"Gwen was someone Spider-Man couldn't save. What happened to her is the reason why he's such a super hero."

"Why are you all acting so mean to each other? Spider-Man is dead, and you're all fighting. Aren't you supposed to be the grown-ups?"

Object lesson in the real world #1: There is no such thing as grown-ups.
    The words rang true. Deadpool rubbed his thumb across his upper arm with his other hand. He looked at Allie, then Johnny Alpha like a kindergartner forced to apologize.

"...m'sorry I hit you..."
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-09-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korra View Post
    Korra stood there, livid at the callousness that Mr. E treated the death of another person. Pissed off, Korra lashed out. Korra rushed after the air blast, and rammed Mr. E into the ground, slamming him face into the floor in rage.

"YOU SICK FREAK! He just DIED and you're making JOKES?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU??!?!?!

letting out a shout of frustration, Korra kicked him to the side and went off on her own, looking at the group in a mixture of anger, fear, and sadness at the loss of Spider-Man's life.
    Deadpool helped Mr. E to his feet as Korra walked away. He slapped at his cloak, dusting him off.

"Get bent, old man! I bet now you'll let me make the jokes when somebody bites it. Seriously though, you all right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Prismo View Post
    "I'm not really sure mah dude! Maybe 'man from the future' or 'surgeon of death', anything you have in-"
    "Ooooh... 'Surgeon of Death'... that's got a nice ring to it. Or maybe the 'Nursassin'... No, I got it! Doctor McNinj--"

Quote Originally Posted by Prismo
    "Try this out, see if it flows! If not, we try another path."

After spittles of rainbow sparks engulf him, a flowing cape would appear behind Deadpool and an unfamliar weight would be felt on his neck. Wade would resemble another hero, a visage Prismo thought was well deserved after Wade's display of kindness toward Allie.
    He tugged at the flowing red cape with no small amount of skepticism, "You ain't no Edna Mode, P, but if it's good enough for Taskmaster, I can give it a try."

And turning the 'D' pendant around in his hands, "I'm totes digging the neckchain though. Very... McGuinness, I think. Goodbye! Me am Deadpool #1!"

"Maybe..." I offered, tentatively, "Maybe Spider-Man drank the poison by accident?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Osborn View Post
    "There's more than one way to slip past his Spider-Sense. I doubt she had anything to do with the poison itself, but then it's not we only have one traitor to deal with. The way I see it, one traitor could have made the poison and left another traitor to slip it past his Spider-Sense. And maybe whoever did that was able to mess with Peter's mind enough to make him ignore the warning signals. Besides, she was pretty quick to vote for me as a suspect. Going for the obvious seems pretty suspicious if you ask me. I'm hedging my bets that Emma's the traitor."
    "Yeah, maybe he did drink it back accident! You don't have to force the guy, I'm just saying, if I lived with my aunt until I was in my 30s, I'd probably be an al--"

Deadpool caught himself.

"...aaaaall around wholesome... fella."

The Saint of Killers Superheroic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    It was then the other champions realized that someone had poisoned his drink!

Evinlea paused mid-sip of wine as Spider-Man died, then placed the unfinished drink on the table. "Well, that was...un-palatable. Still, poison gives us a possible clue to the traitor's identity. Poison is a woman's weapon."

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Frost View Post
    Emma shook her head. She wanted to find reason to accuse Evinlea but there wasn't enough
    Evinlea felt Emma's eyes upon her. There was a fog about the woman's thoughts, a paltry mental sheild. Evinlea smirked, had he wanted to she could tear through the woman's shield like so much tissue paper. Still no use being so...invasive.

"Don't look at me, I had no motive to want the spider fellow dead. Plus I wouldn't need poison to accomplish the feat."

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Woman View Post
    "I have to wonder why someone as powerful as that "god", Evinlea, claims she is would even allow herself to be The Beyonder's puppet unless she was somehow in league with him. Wasn't she talking about some "god-emperor" like an infatuated girl? Who is to say she hasn't developed similar thoughts about The Beyonder?"[/COLOR][/I]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boys View Post
    "Whether the deed itself was done by said person or they helped in the subterfuge of getting close enough to harm the Spider our agreement is with the other Spider in the room, the one of feminine persuasion as to our suspect."
    Evinlea took the accusations in stride. "Interesting how the weakest among us choose to vote for the most powerful." She floated over toward the trio of three boy investigators and Spider-Woman. "Clearly, were any of you be Traitors, you do not possess the power to kill me. So to eliminate me you need to get me voted out. An interesting strategy...but poorly timed I think."

Evinlea turned to the others. "The way she has looked at me this game, I would suspect Emma Frost of being a Traitor. Just look at her. Weak. Unattractive. Pining away for her fellow X-Man beside her. Obviously she is jealous both of my superiority in power and glorious beauty. Still, with all this going against her, she did not vote for me. I believe her to be innocent. For now I will vote for Yachiru in an effort to save an innocent."

OOC: vote for Yachiru.

Quote Originally Posted by Evinlea View Post
    Evinlea took the accusations in stride. "Interesting how the weakest among us choose to vote for the most powerful." She floated over toward the trio of three boy investigators and Spider-Woman. "Clearly, were any of you be Traitors, you do not possess the power to kill me. So to eliminate me you need to get me voted out. An interesting strategy...but poorly timed I think."
    "Is that fear I sense in your arrogance, Evinlea? If you're as powerful as you say you are, why not teleport us all back to our worlds? Why not turn the Beyonder into a rubber duck or something? Or are you seeking thrills with 'alpha-males'? Obsessing over mega powerful cosmic men will be your undoing, woman."