Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warehouse 13

Astonishing Member

I miss the original show and not the crappola it became.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    If you didn't enjoy the end, I'm kinda wondering what you ever saw in the show in the first place.
    I enjoyed the interesting characters and relationships between them, not the cartoonish parody of them the show morphed into towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    That finale encompassed everything there always was to love about Warehouse 13.
    No, it really didn't. It encompassed the goofy sitcom the show became not the interesting character-driven sci-fi mystery show it began as.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-20-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    No, it really didn't. It encompassed the goofy sitcom the show became not the interesting character-driven sci-fi mystery show it began as.
    It's always been a goofy sitcom! They just embraced that a little more in their last few episodes, and quite right too!

But if you didn't enjoy it, that's cool. It's all just individual opinion when all's said and done. For you, the wonder sadly ended a little prematurely. For me, it really was endless.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

After the momentum of Sykes and Paracelsus I totally get why you didn't like it, kalorama. Season 4 should've stayed as intense after the halfway point.

I still love how all the villains connect, of course. <3
    MacPherson (my favorite villain) frees H. G. and maybe helps Sykes (they both had the body controlling whip, in cannon and in the Christmas Special) > Sykes uses H. G. > Artie turns evil to save the Warehouse from Sykes > Myka and Pete expose the Warehouse to Charlotte to stop Artie > Charlotte and Nick free Paracelsus > Paracelsus gives us Valda

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Wasn't a great ending but it did end on a high note with Claudia in the future. The tight, leather bondage thing was interesting. The warehouse is sure taking a hell of a long good-bye in leaving the US. Wonder where the next location would have been, Australia? Or maybe Russia, China or Brazil. Someplace with a lot of barren land or wilderness. Can't see why a new Warehouse wouldn't hire the old agents for their experience to possibly train new recruits and instead rely on newbies who have little idea on what they're doing.

Hated the Pete/Myka romance. Felt like a cop-out for a happy-ever-after ending in that all these years Myka showed no romantic interest at all in Pete and then in one memory she realizes she's in love with him. Felt forced.
    That didn't make any sense! Wolcott died transferring artifacts to Warehouse 13. Was he going to be fired right after? I guess it explains Crowley's reluctance to give up the Warehouse, but it's still too silly. Of course Warehouse 14 would want experienced agents!

It was forced and unnecessary. If they'd had more episodes, I suppose I coulda bought it. Maybe they break up later.

At least she's still talking to H. G. I was worried they'd never speak again. Her life in Boone was so boring!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post
    Overall I enjoyed it. I'm rally going to miss this show. Guess I'll have to pour all my love onto Defiance now. No doubt in a year or two it'll break my heart as well.
    I know! I'm afraid to love again! I can't wait for June, though. I've been waiting all year!
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 05-20-2014 at 04:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    After the momentum of Sykes and Paracelsus I totally get why you didn't like it, kalorama. Season 4 should've stayed as intense after the halfway point.
    That was the real break point for me. I'd been finding Pete increasingly difficult to put up with for a while, but overall the show was still pretty good before the break. But ever since they came back for the wrap up episodes, the whole thing just started careening off kilter, with too much slapstick style humor and thin, rushed story frameworks. These last few episodes have all felt very by-rote and perfunctory. I think I've mentioned this before, but it felt like the only reason they contonued, rather than just end the show after the Paracelsus story, was to tie up the dangling plotline regarding Claudia's sister, because that's been the only story element of any real substance since it returned. Everything else felt like filler.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-20-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Incredible Member

I hope a comic company like IDW or Dynamite pick up the show a make a series. There's a lot of history they could cover (who created the warehouses, where were the other warehouses, who/how do they decide about a regent, HG in Victorian Englund) or potential (creating worldwide teams/partnerships in other countries or associates that help the agents). Books would be nice too.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    There as supposed to be a spin-off? I woulda' watched that...
    From what I understand it never actually got past the pilot script. It was supposed to be set before H.G. joined Warehouse 12 and would be a steampunk detective show, I guess with the occasional artefact, and the cases would be the inspiration for her books. It sounded like it would be pretty fun.