Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CW Captain Cold vs... ugh... Ahnold Mr Freeze

1. In a firefight (err... icefight?) in an abandoned warehouse.

2. In a cold puns contest.

3. They switch places, along with their accomplices (Freeze doesn't get Ivy and BINO, however, only his henchmen) and secret bases. How well do they do?

3. is a stomp for Cap Cold, given that Heatwave and Golden Glider (that's SUCH an awful name) could kick the crap out of Arnie Freeze's henchmen.

Edit: Sorry, it's a place-switch. Missed that. Given his superior competence, I'd still suggest Cold does better against Bats than Freeze did. That being said, given his propensity to freeze a lot more of the area, Freeze might do better against Flash, who'd struggle to get any traction.

Of course, if we include The Legends of Tomorrow as Cold's accomplices... yeah, Bats is utterly, monstrously screwed.

2. is probably Cap's as well. Arnie's puns were atrocious.

1.? Really not sure on this.
    Last edited by Beadle; 08-09-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Freeze has a large advantage here, since Cap can't hurt him directly. Sure, he could suffocate him with a perfect headshot, but the cold itself can't hurt him. Meanwhile, Freeze can do real damage with even a graze. Freeze wins this more often than not simply because he doesn't need to be as accurate to win.

Spectacular Member

Does CW Cold still have absolute zero weaponry? That's way colder that Freeze's gear, and colder that what Freeze's living temperature.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    Does CW Cold still have absolute zero weaponry? That's way colder that Freeze's gear, and colder that what Freeze's living temperature.
    yep. wells nearly kicked cisco out of star because that gun is one of the few things that could outright kill wally.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. wells nearly kicked cisco out of star because that gun is one of the few things that could outright kill wally.
    Barry you mean

(Side note: Wally is going to be introduced in Season 2. And sadly, it's the New 52 version.....)

The PIS on the CC fights just make me want to bang my head against the wall. How hard is it to just grab CC's gun as he's whizzing by?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    The PIS on the CC fights just make me want to bang my head against the wall. How hard is it to just grab CC's gun as he's whizzing by?
    Cold really relies on Barry being a dumbass. Remember the episode where Barry teamed up with him and then was outright SHOCKED when Cold betrayed him?
    And, having not learned his lesson, he's apparently forgiven Cold for everything and put him on a superhero team. Dumb,dumb,dumb,DUMB!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Cold really relies on Barry being a dumbass. Remember the episode where Barry teamed up with him and then was outright SHOCKED when Cold betrayed him?
    And, having not learned his lesson, he's apparently forgiven Cold for everything and put him on a superhero team. Dumb,dumb,dumb,DUMB!
    To be fair, Cold being put on the team might be Rip Hunter pulling time travel rank on everybody else and their valid protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Barry you mean

(Side note: Wally is going to be introduced in Season 2. And sadly, it's the New 52 version.....)
    We'll see. He may just be black like the new 52 version but retain the post-crisis personality.

I know, it's a lot to hope for. But the show hasn't failed me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    To be fair, Cold being put on the team might be Rip Hunter pulling time travel rank on everybody else and their valid protests.
    We'll have to see, but Barry clearly looks happy about it in the trailer at least. Oliver has no excuse for his actions though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Malcom Merlyn and Captain Cold might just be related.

Both have pulled off so much freaking **** and always get away with it because of the heroes being dumbasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Barry you mean

There's a NU52 version of Wally now? If he faster than Barry like Pre-flashpoint Wally was or?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    There's a NU52 version of Wally now? If he faster than Barry like Pre-flashpoint Wally was or?
    I'm relatively sure he's nowhere near as fast as SpeedGod West.
    He's also a totally different character aside from his name.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    he even said so when barry asked him why he betrayed him.

"because i'm a bad guy and i lie and i hurt people."

honestly, that was the best line of that episode, maybe the whole season.

As for the fight, eh, I'd give it to Freeze. He enjoys the cold AND he has a freaking super suit! Cold doesn't even have armor on.

Seriously, how is the guy a Flash enemy??
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator