whenthemusicsover

Default Batman Perchance to dream : need your thought on that!

So I am watching the batman animated serie from '93. I had not watch it since I was a kid and I am really surprised by the content of some episodes. This serie seems really mature, and I am not only talking about some political or social statements the serie made or some imagery.
    I just saw the episode 30 "Perchance to dream" and I wanted to know, is there a reference to a handjob here?!
    I am talking about that moment when Selina enters Bruce's office and tell him she's here because his mother told her he needed some relief, then, while she takes away one of her glove she says sthg like "And who's better for the job than your future wife"... I mean... is it just me?
    you can watch it here from 3:27 to 3:47 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh_...c&spfreload=10

Incredible Member

Technically, she says cheering up, which would make it a bit more more ambiguous, but I think it's there. The show was pretty good at working across levesl - in Robins Reckoning for example Dick saves a prostitute from a beatin by her pimp, which went right over my head as a child, but is very obvious when you're watching it as an adult.

There were quite a few of these innuendos snuck into the DCAU shows. Justice League had a joke about premature ejaculation. Young Justice had a few as well.

Spectacular Member

Let's not forget the ep of The Brave and the Bold (The Matches Malone ep where Catwoman and Huntress and Black Canary join forces) had to be edited for the DVD because of a penis reference in the song.
    The edit was one thing, but cropping it to 4:3 for the whole ep was just stupid.