All-New Member

Default Recommended readings from Avengers Disassembled to House of M

I'd read Avengers Disassembled. I want to eventually read House of M, and Civil War after that. I'm trying to fill the gap from Avengers Disassembled to House of M.
    I use this guide as a reference.
    But there are a LOT of comics here. I don’t want/can’t read so much before reaching House of M (and Civil War after that). I would like more info about them in order to decide what to read now/ever.
    Could you rate/highlight some recommended comics in this list, stating if they are recommended “simply” because they are good reading, because they are important for the characters involved but not so much for the marvel universe in general (and/or House of M/Civil War in particular), because they are relevant in order to read House of M, or because they are relevant in order to read Civil War (without much details, I prefer to avoid spoilers). I know this is a bit/lot of work, but I’d greatly appreciate it.
    I'm already reading Ed Brubaker's Captain America, and I´m going to read Astonishing X-Men (I'm finishing New X-Men), New Avengers and Young Avengers (before reaching House of M), Daredevil and The Pulse (probably not before reaching House of M, cause I believe it is not necessary). Are they Madrox and X-Factor and Cable & Deadpool so good? (I presume they are not "important" for the Marvel Universe in general)
    One additional question. Is there some specially recommended readings before Avengers Disassembled in order to read House of M/Civil War? (some specifically referenced event, i.e.)
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by hetchel; 08-10-2015 at 04:28 AM.