Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Not to mention... re-orders of #3 out-numbered the drop of #4 by almost double, so you can prob expect re-orders of #4 on the August chart, too.
    I thought they included the reorders into the chart, so the drop may be bigger, but then 4 will no doubt reduce it with the reorders.

Fantastic Member

Amazing how big is the drop in a lot of book's Delta %. Many, if not most of the DC You new books had massive drops from issue 1 to issue 2. Very few new DC comics are selling that well; even the Superman comics, despite the whole "Truth" storyline, aren't doing so great.

Meanwhile, Marvel is doing better, but not by much. The core Secret Wars and Star Wars are keeping Marvel's sales up, but a lot of SW tie-ins also had massive drops. I wonder if Marvel's relaunch won't just suffer the fate of DC's new initiative.

Between the success of Star Wars comics and the rise of Image, together with the poor sales of "classic" Marvel and DC books, I wonder if we're watching a faster decline of super hero comic books.

(Oh, and LOL at Squirrel Girl! I hope its relaunch will be cancelled after at most 3 months, which is likely given its currently sales.)

Quote Originally Posted by Teste View Post
    Oh, and LOL at Squirrel Girl! I hope its relaunch will be cancelled after at most 3 months, which is likely given its currently sales.
    Why would you hope that?