Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Person of Interest

This season has been shaping up to be really awesome so far, with both Vigilance and Decima weaving together as villains, not to mention the rise of a second AI, Samaritan. Now we're hitting the climax, so I really hope for a satisfying finale.

POI is probably the best 'genre' show on TV right now (or at least tied with Orphan Black). This season in particular has been phenomenal, from the downfall of HR and the tragic consequences which came with it, through to the more sci-fi (but only slightly!) storyline now being played out.

"The Devil's Share" in-particular was simply phenomenal television. Not just an outstanding episode of POI, but one of the best episodes of any television show, ever. In an episode where almost every scene reeks quality, this moment was the stand out for me. (Spoilers for season 3)

Astonishing Member

Finally watched this week's episode, incredible performance from Michael Emerson. This episode was perfect.

I'm a season behind as it's in the UK on Channel 5, and I love it. Excellent show, among my Top 5 ongoing series right now. So good!

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    I'm a season behind as it's in the UK on Channel 5, and I love it. Excellent show, among my Top 5 ongoing series right now. So good!
    Still don't understand why the UK is so far behind but I'm glad it's getting air time!

Some huge spoilers to avoid regarding S3 - if that's at all possible.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Finally watched this week's episode, incredible performance from Michael Emerson. This episode was perfect.
    what you said

Ultimate Member

Trial of the Century!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Trial of the Century!
    Maybe the most forward thinking show of the season.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

I've lost a lot of the love I had for this show. Maybe I'm too dumb.

Astonishing Member

I can't remember the Vigilance guy's name, but his story was touching, and his televised speech was badass. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a week for the finale.

His name was Collier and I'm excited for the finale. It would be interesting to see how the public react to the reveal of the machine etc. It could be a cool story arc for the next season and a way to bring the more stand alone villians and stand alone episodes together.

I wanna see a shoutout to Watch_Dogs tho.

Astonishing Member

Why “Person Of Interest” Is The Most Subversive Show On Television - Buzzfeed

Link also has an interview with Jonah Nolan and Greg Paleman.
    Last edited by Kid A; 05-09-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    His name was Collier and I'm excited for the finale. It would be interesting to see how the public react to the reveal of the machine etc. It could be a cool story arc for the next season and a way to bring the more stand alone villians and stand alone episodes together.

I wanna see a shoutout to Watch_Dogs tho.
    I want Ken Leung to join the show perminant since he won't be doing a Chew movie with Josh Holloway any time soon.

the interview was cool and i think ken leung could tie in to what i was saying earlier about them going public as his character could be their PR guy or a way to be their voice of the people.

BANNED

Great finale. Not what I expected. Decima is so sneaky, and now they have for the most part what they wanted and our main characters are on the run.
    It'll be an interesting next season I'm sure.