Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default EARTH 2: SOCIETY #3 Preview & Some Designs

Preview:

Val-Zod has grown a beard so now you know he's a Zod for sure!

Batman design:
    http://i.imgur.com/UDYNGmH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/zmwGVoC.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5sSb4Pv.jpg

Flash design:
    http://i.imgur.com/R8nTWpn.jpg

Very nice, thanks for posting. Val looks much better with the Spock Beard of Evil.
    Can't wait to see some of Jimenez's Val sketches. The Batman and Flash ones are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Jay looks a bit like Earth-3 Johnny Quick in terms of costume design. Didn't Johnny have that long helmet kind of look?
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Why is Kara mad at Val?

BANNED

While I can understand the reasons for Lois to try and look normal and all that... why is she wearing glasses? and if the shirt is for modesty's sake, why is it nearly open down to her belly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Why is Kara mad at Val?
    We'll probably find out in the issue's flashbacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    While I can understand the reasons for Lois to try and look normal and all that... why is she wearing glasses? and if the shirt is for modesty's sake, why is it nearly open down to her belly?
    Robots need love too!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    Jay looks a bit like Earth-3 Johnny Quick in terms of costume design. Didn't Johnny have that long helmet kind of look?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Flash's helmet make's him look a lot like Earth 3 Johnny Quick. I think they should have left Jay's helmet silver.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Why is Kara mad at Val?
    Maybe they had a bad breakup and Kara was hurt by that? Kara did say she never wanted to see him again and she called him by his full name on top of that. That's just a guess although I would also assume that the people here have been under an undo amount of stress as they colonize the planet and that stress is probably magnified in the Wonders, whose job it is to protect the planet so again maybe there's a bit of that coming out as well. I suppose we'll find out in flashbacks later.

Perhaps she wearing the glasses as a way of honoring Kal. I could see her doing that although it does look a bit stupid on an android. As for the shirt I doubt modesty has anything to do with it at all. Lois probably just wants to feel more "human" and clothing would help with that.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Batman's design looks atrocious.

Flash's design is growing on me. I wonder if he'll use the point on the back of his helmet as a weapon?

BANNED

Why is Kara mad at Val?
    maybe he got her pregnant and didn't wanted to raise the kid? lol

someone get away kara from daniel wilson for the love of rao. better someone get earth 2 away from daniel wilson

yeah i don't get it either. unless she has some way to appear human. like, why would she start wearing clothes after running around 'naked' for so long.

Always Rakzo

Saw this last week, the art actually looks good this time but considering Wilson's writing, I've not doubt that this will eventually dwell into his typical erratic storytelling.

Should have never brought Karen and Helena back to Earth 2. They work better on the main Earth. Probably the only two exceptions of alternate Earth characters I like on the main Earth.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Why is Kara mad at Val?
    Probably a lovers tiff. Everyone pretty much guessed they would stick the two of them together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Probably a lovers tiff. Everyone pretty much guessed they would stick the two of them together.
    Drama obviously and to show time passed. As for Lois I can sort of understand clothes even though she had no problem earlier with no clothes but the glasses......

As for Val nice beard