Default Cable VS Golden Frieza

Cable VS Golden Frieza Cable is at the power level he was at in the Cable & Deadpool Story arc Burnt offering but he can not use mindfraging on Frieza. who wins?

Cable tears the molecules out from under the grey matter in Frieza's brain. After noticing frieza is still alive inspire of this, Cable grinds him down to primary atoms.

Yeah, Cable stomps.

He was keeping up with the Silver Surfer while also casually repairing the collateral damage they caused and actually smashed Norrin's board.

Freeza is not in his league.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

He was keeping up with the Silver Surfer while also casually repairing the collateral damage they caused and actually smashed Norrin's board.
    The second and third part of that statement are true, the first part, kinda misleading, Sufer put him down with ease the second he put effort into it.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 08-18-2015 at 08:58 AM.

By 'keeping up' I meant mostly the combat speed, but yeah, you're right, it was formulated in a misleading way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    Cable tears the molecules out from under the grey matter in Frieza's brain. After noticing frieza is still alive inspire of this, Cable grinds him down to primary atoms.
    can Cable tear the molecules apart of a guy like Golden Frieza? im not saying he wins he can hurt him i just dont think its going to be as easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, Cable stomps.

Freeza is not in his league.

you dont think Freeza is in Cables league as far as speed strength durability and energy output go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    The second and third part of that statement are true, the first part, kinda misleading, Sufer put him down with ease the second he put effort into it.
    i thought Cable was put down after he was starting to run out of power?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    can Cable tear the molecules apart of a guy like Golden Frieza? im not saying he wins he can hurt him i just dont think its going to be as easy as that.
    Pretty much yes.

you dont think Freeza is in Cables league as far as speed strength durability and energy output go?
    Given that Surfer is a peer to Wally West, no.

i thought Cable was put down after he was starting to run out of power?
    Surfer wasn't exactly trying to harm him for most the fight. Cable tries to reason with him, explain why he's right, and Surfer doesn't say anything. They link minds, Cable destroys the board and knocks him around twice. Surfer finally opens his mouth to say "I see your passion. Passion begets hunger. Hunger consumes worlds". Blows his robotic arm off casually, "says you will live without your powers", and leaves.

Basically, as soon as Surfer bothered, he ruined Cable's day, guy hadn't run out of power yet since he'd literally just destroyed Surfer's board.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty much yes.

Given that Surfer is a peer to Wally West, no.

Surfer wasn't exactly trying to harm him for most the fight. Cable tries to reason with him, explain why he's right, and Surfer doesn't say anything. They link minds, Cable destroys the board and knocks him around twice. Surfer finally opens his mouth to say "I see your passion. Passion begets hunger. Hunger consumes worlds". Blows his robotic arm off casually, "says you will live without your powers", and leaves.

Basically, as soon as Surfer bothered, he ruined Cable's day, guy hadn't run out of power yet since he'd literally just destroyed Surfer's board.
    i see good to know. do you think Cable was sort of a villain in the Burnt offering story arc?

i see good to know. do you think Cable was sort of a villain in the Burnt offering story arc?
    Mm.. His heart was in the right place, but that's about it.

For example; Cyclops pretty much did the exact same thing in AvX and that ultimately ended with Cyclops going crazy and killing Charles Xavier. Only difference is that Cable was shut down almost immediately. Cyclops was a very slow burn that turned into a wildfire when he actually got the power to do what he was after.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

double post

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mm.. His heart was in the right place, but that's about it.

For example; Cyclops pretty much did the exact same thing in AvX and that ultimately ended with Cyclops going crazy and killing Charles Xavier. Only difference is that Cable was shut down almost immediately. Cyclops was a very slow burn that turned into a wildfire when he actually got the power to do what he was after.
    The short version is that he was a know it all dick, and then after he got his space lobotomy from Surfer he gave everyone on the entire planet a couple seconds of zen or something

TY for the info guys! so what is Golden Frieza and beerus power levels? i was thinking they are both low herald level but looks like im worng.

TY for the info guys! so what is Golden Frieza and beerus power levels? i was thinking they are both low herald level but looks like im worng.
    They're high herald level. The problem is, they're missing a couple of things that people like Surfer have - his ridiculous speed and matter manipulation, for instance. Beerus, SSGSSSSGSGSSSGSS Goku/Vegeta, and Golden Freeza are now in a weird level where it's hard to find matches for them. They're too fast and powerful for most, but people they equal in power output are generally a lot faster than them or have some kind of matter manipulation that they don't have.

edit: Beerus can seal beings inside things magically and a few other things, and Whis has a bit of time manipulation, but there's still nothing really on screen that could be used against a Sentry or Surfer or someone who can manipulate their molecules completely.
    Last edited by abmccray; 08-19-2015 at 07:21 AM.