Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Default Corrupt a Wish

Hello there your now a genie out to twist around wishes in the bad way.

Here is how game works out. Poster above makes a wish next poster grants but in a bad way then said genie makes a wish and next poster does same thing. It's a exercise in dickey for fun.

Example

I wish I was in Perfect Health and happiness.

Now next guy corrupt it and start this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I wish I was in Perfect Health and happiness.
    You are now permanently a newborn infant during his first feeding.

I wish I had a pastrami sandwich.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    You are now permanently a newborn infant during his first feeding.

I wish I had a pastrami sandwich.
    Well, you had one. At one point.

It's gone now. Long ago. Sorry.

I wish for a one gram granite pebble containing no toxic or radioactive material, relative velocity zero with regards to me and ambient temperature, to appear on the ground one meter in front of me.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well, you had one. At one point.

It's gone now. Long ago. Sorry.

I wish for a one gram granite pebble containing no toxic or radioactive material, relative velocity zero with regards to me and ambient temperature, to appear on the ground one meter in front of me.
    She apparead. But now there's nothing around you, exept for the pebble.
    I wish a perfectly healthy, non-poisonous, delicious cupcake to apparear in my hands at 33 degrees celcius.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I wish a perfectly healthy, non-poisonous, delicious cupcake to apparear in my hands at 33 degrees celcius
    That violates the terms of the wish. I didn't ask for anything to be removed, or for me to be moved. The wish is worded to affect the pebble, not me or the world around me.

It would it would be like taking your wish and saying 'The cupcake appears. Also a 10 ton rock that squashes you'. Which would be...wrong.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I wish a perfectly healthy, non-poisonous, delicious cupcake to apparear in my hands at 33 degrees celcius.
    The perfectly healthy, non-poisonous, delicious cupcake is literally in your hands at 33 degrees celcius.

I wish for immunity to all sickness and illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Amibo_Amore View Post
    The perfectly healthy, non-poisonous, delicious cupcake is literally in your hands at 33 degrees celcius.
    See, this is why I put things on the ground when I make wishes. :)
    Why are we here?

The corrupt a wish is to do that. Corrupt a wish.

So in case of pebble it can be yeah a pebble appears that is harmless but now you yourself are harmless in you cannot do anything to get it or anything akin to a statue.

Edit: so yeah the pebble appears but then a mind transfer so your brain is now in pebble, becoming a sentient one or something.

Because as your making the wish the one corrupting it is corrupting you with the wish.

the point is to out dick each other.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 08-11-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Mighty Member

I wish all members of Comic Book Rumbles forum to be transported to an void dimension for 1 second while said dimension is .00000001 picoseconds away from collapsing with such force as to erase anything in it from ever existing in all possible realities.

Enchanted to turn anyone within 2 meters into the next member of the Scott Family of marvel fame.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 08-11-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I wish all members of Comic Book Rumbles forum to be transported to an void dimension for 1 second while said dimension is .00000001 picoseconds away from collapsing with such force as to erase anything in it from ever existing in all possible realities.

Enchanted to turn anyone within 2 meters into the next member of the Scott Family of marvel fame.
    You get your wish in that the CBR tumblers die but everyone who dies reincarnated except you.

you didn't make a wish, chou
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    That violates the terms of the wish. I didn't ask for anything to be removed, or for me to be moved. The wish is worded to affect the pebble, not me or the world around me.

It would it would be like taking your wish and saying 'The cupcake appears. Also a 10 ton rock that squashes you'. Which would be...wrong.
    Am alternate interpretation of your wish could be that the pebble is moving at relative velocity zero from you forever, by virtue of making it so that neither you nor the rock can move from that point. Or by putting both of your velocities at *absolute* zero so the planet slams into both of you at thousands of miles per hour.

You get your wish in that the CBR tumblers die but everyone who dies reincarnated except you.
    New Wish:

I wish I had combined cash value of Lex Luthoe, Tony Stark, and Bruce Wayne. No strings attached corruption charges noir etc.

Or maybe I wish I had Superman powers with no weaknesses.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

New Wish:

I wish I had combined cash value of Lex Luthoe, Tony Stark, and Bruce Wayne. No strings attached corruption charges noir etc.

Or maybe I wish I had Superman powers with no weaknesses.
    You get the combined cash value of three people who don't actually exist, and the powers of Batman Bin Superman, who is a real person with the power of being arrested in Singapore.

I wish that Politicians had to take a legally enforced vow of poverty for their entire term.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I wish that Politicians had to take a legally enforced vow of poverty for their entire term.
    This one's easy.

They do but they still gain money and pass a new legislature that terms this income "separate expenses" thus allowing them to still be "in poverty".

I wish every website on the internet was combined into one giant megawebsite, without there being the ability to make new ones.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie