Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazing Member

Default The Walking Dead (With Spoilers)

If you're new to this thread there are a few important things to keep in mind.

1. We are very opinionated when it comes to the comic.

2. Many of us do discuss the latest issue on the day it comes out, so this thread does contain spoilers.

So let's see if we can pick up where we left off.

We were all discussing the current issue and tossing out our personal theories when it comes to what kind of man Negan is.

I'm sticking with my belief that he's a tweener, and only was doing what he felt needed to be done to lead and survive.

Who wants to go next?
    Last edited by Deviancy; 05-15-2014 at 01:20 PM.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Ok, so the comic has become...interesting. to say the least. Let's say the almighty whitey grand savior rick builds a utopia, how long before government and or military remnants show up to destroy it?

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Ok, so the comic has become...interesting. to say the least. Let's say the almighty whitey grand savior rick builds a utopia, how long before government and or military remnants show up to destroy it?
    I think the govt./military remnants would have shown up already, especially after the prison. That sort of event would have managed to get some attention and surely Rick & crew would have encountered a battalion of whatever showed up by then.

I think Negan is what's going to end up rearing his ugly head. The fact that Rick left him alive it's what's going to get nasty at some point. And I also think we're going to see a new focus of "the zombies are the bad guys, not the other humans." So expect some more undead-focused storylines in the coming year.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Yeah I like Rick but the way kirkman shove his leadership praise down our throat is a little too much. And I don't think it's too late for government remnants to still show up. I'm also fatigued with negan already. I will say this I think it's a bad move to explode/implode yet another community. I think they should move on to something else, something radical but still in tone with the series.

From the feel of things issue 127 will be jump on point in a way.

Regarding the military/government infrastructure; I don't think its going to happen, not after all this time.
    Throw me to the Wolves... And I'll come back leading the Pack.

Yeah, someone is going to kill Negan. Even with the "whole new society" thing, he had just been too much of a stake (because he's way beyond a thorn). I expect Maggie to be the one to do him him for beating Glen to death, no matter what she says. Or any of the other "minor" characters that has lost someone.

Wow, this is sort of what I was expecting last issue to be and I think that helped make it more shocking. That first image of Rick in the book. Kirkman threw me off guard again. Really excited to see how thing go now. Such a 'full' issue.

Now back to monthly waits of agony
    www.grayhavencomics.com
    For Creators, By Creators