Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Gabriel's first instincts were correct - he should never have tried to be a fighter. Oh well, RIP. Going to miss having some element of religion in this world.

Thinking at some point the Alexandrians will start skinning some zombies. Negan really seems to be on the up and up.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spectacular Member

So not too surprised that Gabriel died (as has been noted, he really has never had any justification for existing in the first place), but man, bit surprised by the anticlimax of him dying right away at the beginning, haha.

This arc is shaping up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    So not too surprised that Gabriel died (as has been noted, he really has never had any justification for existing in the first place), but man, bit surprised by the anticlimax of him dying right away at the beginning, haha.
    Him dying early works because I thought they were building him up to be the shock death near the end. With him dead so soon, it only promises that people of actual relevance will bite the dust for the climax.

Not my favorite issue of this War, but there's some nice stuff in it.

I kind of wish this was every two weeks like that other War.

LMFAO the kills of major characters (and objects) get funnier every issue with this arc.

Haha, agree about the humor. Thinking next issue someone's going to slip on a banana peel while running from the zombies.

Is Negan getting the full-on Vegeta treatment? People keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but at this point I'm kinda wondering if it ever will, or if we are indeed seeing Negan becoming a genuine protagonist. It sure as hell would be more interesting than him betraying Rick and the others again at some point. There'd be lots of cool places to go with Negan becoming a genuine member of the community, exploring his relationships with Rick, Carl, and especially with Maggie, whom understandably will never forgive him for killing Glenn regardless of his reformation.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-06-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Spectacular Member

rip in peace, lucille 2012-2016

Negan's bat broke! He seemed horrified by this! What will happen! Will Negan loose it cuz of the bat? That Bat has crushed the head of many a person and Zombie! AAAAAHHHHHH The end of the bat!

I just find it amazing that Maggie or Rick hasn't killed Negan yet. I could see Negan becoming a 'good guy', but I cannot fathom Maggie allowing him to continue to breathe. And Glenn was one of the first friends Rick made in Year One of the zombie apocalypse.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I just find it amazing that Maggie or Rick hasn't killed Negan yet. I could see Negan becoming a 'good guy', but I cannot fathom Maggie allowing him to continue to breathe. And Glenn was one of the first friends Rick made in Year One of the zombie apocalypse.
    And Rick was mad that Maggie killed Gregory. It could all be foreshadowing for a Maggie Vs Rick war all over Negan's life.

Spectacular Member

Dang the, "Kill Negan" discussion is years old and yet still going on! I cannot figure out if he's playing the long game or not to get back at Rick. If I had to guess, I'd say he's not... but who really knows, especially with Lucille gone. Dang, separated for years, brought back momentarily only to once again be ripped apart from each other for ever. Has a very LOST feel to it in a ridiculous way like Sun and Jin.

A LOT of places for the story to go from here, but let's see what horrors fall upon the hill top.

#160 was jam packed. This story is only supposed to go two more issues but I want it to be longer.

Preemptive RIP to Hershell Jr.

Spectacular Member

I'm really really worried that baby is gonna die. What are the chances Carl, Sophia, Herschal jr and Maggie all make it out? 0% for all?