Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

I think the baby will make it. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a situation where Negan rescues him before this is over. Really complicate relations.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I think the baby will make it. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a situation where Negan rescues him before this is over. Really complicate relations.
    Very interesting. I need this to happen!

I hope Negan doesn't rescue them! It might be an interesting development, and it would change the dynamic going forward, but it would also make Negan a bit of a softie, which he isn't. (And shouldn't be!)

Spectacular Member

I don't know if I could buy Negan getting to the hilltop since 159 on foot and saving the baby, particularly getting inside the house and saving the baby before Carl or Maggie could. Or somehow in the next two being anywhere near him to save him in a situation though. I love the idea though.

Spectacular Member

"Yay. We won."

Nice to see Carl stepping up and being a man, making a self-sacrificial decision that wasn't based on trying to prove anything for once.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spectacular Member

I loved the zombie on the splash page looking back at us like "check this **** out. we 'bout to wreck this joint."

One hell of an ending though, although I'm surprised that was the conclusion of the Whisperer War arc since... the Whisperer War is clearly far from over. At any rate, it seems like zombies are finally going to become a much larger threat than they've ever been before. Hard to imagine things turning out at all okay. Could this be the end of the communities for awhile?

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    I loved the zombie on the splash page looking back at us like "check this **** out. we 'bout to wreck this joint."

One hell of an ending though, although I'm surprised that was the conclusion of the Whisperer War arc since... the Whisperer War is clearly far from over. At any rate, it seems like zombies are finally going to become a much larger threat than they've ever been before. Hard to imagine things turning out at all okay. Could this be the end of the communities for awhile?
    I believe this is the first time Kirkman has borrowed an element from the show. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    I believe this is the first time Kirkman has borrowed an element from the show. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
    You mean ending an arc without closure? :P

And oh yeah, how could I forget to mention: nice bit of backstory on Negan and Lucille there. (Note: I have not read any of Here's Negan, so I have no idea what sort of backstory is already revealed there) Curious to see where his quasi-redemption arc goes.

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    Yep. Knockout DPS. Big trouble & proves Rick's mathematics is solid.

I was also surprised the WW ended on this 'cliffhanger', but it's all good, and who knows, maybe Beta will come along for the ride?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

Looking pretty bad right now. They haven't seen a herd even close to this large since that time when Rick, Carl, Morgan and Abraham were traveling back to the group and drove into one.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Anyone else sick of Rick? Would love for him to die and Negan to take over.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Anyone else sick of Rick? Would love for him to die and Negan to take over.
    No, but I am getting damn sick of him acting like a wuss all the time. If I want endless self-doubt I'll read Green Lanterns.

So spoilers from Today's issue (165)..

spoilers:
    Andrea is apparently bitten on the neck by a walker while saving Eugene from a herd...

However, I am not totally sold that it is a bite mark. The wound looks more like she was grazed by a bullet from Magna or Yumiko.
    end of spoilers.

Thoughts?

spoilers:
    I agree that it's more likely a bullet wound. This is a classic TWD fake out cliffhanger. Or is it?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    No, but I am getting damn sick of him acting like a wuss all the time. If I want endless self-doubt I'll read Green Lanterns.
    Well, you've been reading this long. Rick's always been like this. Back and forth, back and forth.