Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    Yes this is not the first book delayed but all of Marvel's line depends on this book. We can not move on to All New Marvel until this is done. Plus the reason they have given us appears to be untrue. They said this issue was originally four and last was five but that cannot be the case otherwise this issue would make zero sense
    You know that the reason for the delays was not the creative team right?
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Spectacular Member jdmorris1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    To this point do we know the actual dates that the next three issues are going to be released on?

Marvel says 9/2 for both issues 6 and 7, that can't be right can it?

Well Hickman did say something about preferring the delay to changing artists which I agree but they should have planned things better from the beginning of production so things weren't changed on them and Rubic had time.

Pretty sure Brevoort said it was Ribic. And that they will be more careful before deciding putting only 1 artist on a crossover like this next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Pretty sure Brevoort said it was Ribic. And that they will be more careful before deciding putting only 1 artist on a crossover like this next time.
    Exactly it could have worked to have a different artist due the final incursion and Rubic Battleword since it should have a different feel from the 616

quick question--so no one complaining about the Doom/MM convo has ever had a repeat conversation with someone or talked about something you did with someone again and again. maybe something that was huge and impactful in your lives?

in this version you just happen to have been able to see cut scenes and flashbacks...

Misunderstood post

so you've never done that you're saying? (i'm not saying it was the most interesting way or successful)

Quote Originally Posted by Braun Rodman View Post
    quick question--so no one complaining about the Doom/MM convo has ever had a repeat conversation with someone or talked about something you did with someone again and again. maybe something that was huge and impactful in your lives?

in this version you just happen to have been able to see cut scenes and flashbacks...
    It wasn't that they were discussing it together it was the level of detail considering they lived it. Just seemed weird. Hickman is a great writer and could have found a better way then we did this and then we did that, good times

It wasn't that they were discussing it together it was the level of detail considering they lived it. Just seemed weird. Hickman is a great writer and could have found a better way then we did this and then we did that, good times
    I agree with you, it could have been a different way and would have been better for it, entertainment wise. I was just giving a plausible example of how it could work

I can't wait to see how the FF uncover what's going on. If Reed wasn't able to control his daugther there's no hope for Doom (I still suspect all the swans are Valerias...)

Quote Originally Posted by Braun Rodman View Post
    I can't wait to see how the FF uncover what's going on. If Reed wasn't able to control his daugther there's no hope for Doom (I still suspect all the swans are Valerias...)
    Me too about the Swans. Actually Black Swan interacting with Doom and his "family" is what I anticipate the most. Hope it happens

Do we know which Thor told Jane to stay quiet. Wondering which is helping her

Spectacular Member jdmorris1124's Avatar

Me too about the Swans. Actually Black Swan interacting with Doom and his "family" is what I anticipate the most. Hope it happens

Do we know which Thor told Jane to stay quiet. Wondering which is helping her
    I assumed it was young Thor that we met in issue 2 but there wasn't any clear indication. Unless I missed it.

Another good issue. Answered a lot of questions about how Battleworld came to be and set-up the beginning of the end of God Emperor Doom's reign.
    I also liked the bit about the "Doom energy" and how it implies that everything with "Doom energy" was created by Doom so the things that have an absence of that energy are things that survived the death of the multiverse.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Another good issue. Answered a lot of questions about how Battleworld came to be and set-up the beginning of the end of God Emperor Doom's reign.
    I also liked the bit about the "Doom energy" and how it implies that everything with "Doom energy" was created by Doom so the things that have an absence of that energy are things that survived the death of the multiverse.
    I think that if its that easy, then they could just find the raft survivors at their own whim instead of halting all other projects and sort of panicking over it.