Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamfthony View Post
    Forgive me if this has been said, it's early and I haven't read the whole thread.

Molecule man says he's consumed everything. We know that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed, just transferred. So does Molecule Man contain the energies from the multiverse inside himself? Is this the way out of Battleworld?
    It's either that or he just wants a good burger to chow down on. The part about him being the conduit they used does suggest something along those lines. I just wonder what he could be feeding on.

Also, why do I have a feeling Stephen might be under the ground in his tomb also?? I expect at the very least he may be able to talk to T'Challa with what looks like his old Eye of Agamatto amulet. Doom had given him a different eye to use.

spoilers:
    To answer the OP,
    616 Star-Lord is in "Star-Lord and Kitty Pride"
    616 He-Thor is in "Thors" although I assume its a doppelganger since he was not on the raft.
    616 Thanos is most likely in "Siege".
    1610 Spiderman (Miles) shows up in "Ultimate End"
    end of spoilers

That's all that I can remember so far. I assume that most of the rafties will be showing up in other tie ins over the next month or 2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    No. That is all backwards. Read everything again.
    He was saner when there were more Reeces?

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    He was saner when there were more Reeces?
    Yes, as they killed more and more MM he lost pieces of himself and grew crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    But Hickman has written more about them. I hope they go back to being in more of a relationship of grudgingly respecting each other. What point is there for them to have this blood feud anymore? They're on Doom's playground now.
    Okay. It's in the main book then.

But Hickman has written more about them. I hope they go back to being in more of a relationship of grudgingly respecting each other. What point is there for them to have this blood feud anymore? They're on Doom's playground now.
    http://community.comicbookresources....1&d=1439474341
    Love that tweet, it's hilarious. Glad Hickman has a sense of humor about 'the grudge' between them and the fanbase.
    Here's to another 15 years of BlkCatFish! XD

I guess if Doom and Reed can rival till the end of the universe then Namor and T'Challa can attempt too as well. Nah- but really, they're in the same situation and they're gonna be forced to figure out what Stephen wanted. . . . which I am all for!!

However, I don't recall either character being well practiced in magic even if they're aware of its functions.

. . .
    Also, why do I have a feeling Stephen might be under the ground in his tomb also?? I expect at the very least he may be able to talk to T'Challa with what looks like his old Eye of Agamatto amulet. Doom had given him a different eye to use.
    Hm, that brings into light, what happens to these 'duplicates'/Alternates when they supposedly die? Are they just being dispersed into the universe or are going back into Doom?

I would guess 616 Stephen is dead only due to the ANAD version of him appearing. Going with a new mainstay means his soul and morality is intact... for the most part. Heck, I am still questioning of PhoenixClops is simply knocked out for the time being due to being rather powerful on its own.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

The funny thing about people saying it's boring or slow or an easy issue to skip is that, once this is collected, it'll probably read fantastic and nobody will notice this section was slow. The trials of writers writing for the collected editions. :/
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    Love that tweet, it's hilarious. Glad Hickman has a sense of humor about 'the grudge' between them and the fanbase.
    Here's to another 15 years of BlkCatFish! XD

I guess if Doom and Reed can rival till the end of the universe then Namor and T'Challa can attempt too as well. Nah- but really, they're in the same situation and they're gonna be forced to figure out what Stephen wanted. . . . which I am all for!!

However, I don't recall either character being well practiced in magic even if they're aware of its functions.
    Namor isn't but T'Challa was King of the Dead and he is relatively new to the practice of magic IIRC. After Doom nearly killed him in Hudlin's BP, he was shown in Doomwar learning a few things while he was recovering. Some of the locks on his vault for processed vibranium and magic based locks but Doom decyphered those quite easily. I don't think he's nearly on Victor level and definitely not on Stephen's.

There's a lot of mystic ritual tied in to the power of the Black Panthers but I though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    Hm, that brings into light, what happens to these 'duplicates'/Alternates when they supposedly die? Are they just being dispersed into the universe or are going back into Doom?

I would guess 616 Stephen is dead only due to the ANAD version of him appearing. Going with a new mainstay means his soul and morality is intact... for the most part. Heck, I am still questioning of PhoenixClops is simply knocked out for the time being due to being rather powerful on its own.
    Maybe Scott is in an underground vault too. Or maybe he gave him to the Molecule Man.

Yeah, I wonder what it the deal with those alternate version too. We know some of them have been devoured by zombies for their transgressions like James Braddock.

Did we get an answer to why the multiverse suddenly went from hundreds of thousands of universes to twelve

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    Did we get an answer to why the multiverse suddenly went from hundreds of thousands of universes to twelve
    I thought there was only one now?
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Yes now but before things suddenly changed after Doom fought the beyounders

Exactly. Battleworld is the remnants of those universes. This issue does explain how they were saving them but we don't know why Doom goes "NO" during the final attack against the Beyonders and the numbers dropped drastically.

Exactly. Battleworld is the remnants of those universes. This issue does explain how they were saving them but we don't know why Doom goes "NO" during the final attack against the Beyonders and the numbers dropped drastically.
    It's important too because when the number dropped so fast and by so many was the moment Reed knew they were doomed, pardon the pun

My memory is really shaky, but I think it dropped when Doom faced the Beyonders. How many Molecule Men are in the bomb? The universes remaning was 22, so I wonder if the Beyonders set the other hundreds of thousands early in an attempt to foil Doom's foiling of the plan, if he had 22 Molecule Men in the bomb then those would be from the 22 universes saved. Would also be a reason for him to yell "no" if he doubted his plan worked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    The event is called Secret Wars. I'm pretty sure everyone expected fighting. Would be nice to see some.
    Correct, Secret Wars.